[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I left him because he wasn't ambitious enough Why can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: NtbWPeh.png (2MB, 1080x982px) Image search: [Google]
NtbWPeh.png
2MB, 1080x982px
>I left him because he wasn't ambitious enough

Why can women say this to their friends and coworkers and nobody sees it as a bitchy thing to say? Sure, if you're dating a guy who makes $20k/year doing menial work and has no desire to do anything else, maybe that's a legitimate reason. But half the time they're dating an engineer or something, they're making like $70k+/year, but they aren't sucking dick and trying to climb the corporate ladder. They just like what they do and they're making a decent living doing it.

It's one thing to be ambitious yourself. But demanding it from your partner is bullshit. It means you're a greedy fuck and you want to continuously consume more things throughout your life. It makes me sick that society values this as much as it does. There shouldn't be any shame in making a decent salary ($60k+) and having no desire to climb the corporate ladder.
>>
>>36971564
>if you're dating a guy who makes $20k/year doing menial work and has no desire to do anything else, maybe that's a legitimate reason.

Why do you have prejudice against poor people?

The median individual income in the US is $30,000. Literall half of the population makes less that $30,000.

SCREW YOU!
>>
>>36971564
>But demanding it from your partner is bullshit

No, it isn't, not if you want to build a better life for yourself and your partner and your children. If someone isn't at least as ambitious as you are then it's very likely you aren't compatible.

My question is, why do you feel you get to decide what's bullshit and what's not? Why do you feel you get to decide who people should be with? Why do you think it's unfair for a person to decide not to be with someone because their expectations aren't met in a certain area? Why is that so hard for you people, other than the fact that you personally cannot meet these expectations?
>>
File: giveyourmoneytowomen.jpg (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
giveyourmoneytowomen.jpg
98KB, 960x960px
>>36971564
>i left him because he dared to suggest that we get separate checking accounts

this is exactly why my ex left me
>inb4 ree normie get out
>>
>>36971986
I could ask women those questions and I betcha they can't answer shit. If the cunt can decide what she thinks about me then I can do the same
>>
> If someone isn't at least as ambitious as you are then it's very likely you aren't compatible.

Ambition means nothing if you aren't putting an effort. Demanding all those things while not being something of value in return is just being lazy and wanting something for nothing.
>>
>>36972030
Better without her origabee
>>
>>36971824
heh.. That's the whole point. He is earning less than most and he's not getting to screw women that he wants. Which basically means he's bitter.
>>
>>36971824
And almost all of them are women working part time
>>
>>36971986
>Why do you think it's unfair for a person to decide not to be with someone because their expectations aren't met in a certain area?
the problem is when women pretend they don't have these expectations but down the line they suddenly change their mind and then they care about ambitions. it's fair game if you state all you want from the relationship before entering it. if you keep what's in your mind a secret and try to "change" your partner, you're a cunt. it's bad when manipulative people don't state what they want from others so they can change their mind at any time and blame their partners for it.
>>
>>36971564
because they want some children and secure them a good future
>>
GF tells me this all the time. I work as a Comm Operator. Make 32k a year. She bust my balls about it. I always tell her
>"yeah im trying"
I dont really care im ok with my job.
>>
>>36972521
What about "muh equality". If she's making the effort to increase her income every year then I can see wanting similar traits in a prospective husband. But usually the women who criticize men for not being ambitious enough are only making minimum wage themselves. In other words they want a man who works his ass off and will eventually become CEO so she can sit on her ass and do nothing.
>>
Because women are gold diggers and hypocrites. Majority of women who say this shit don't even make as much as the husband does, and usually they live comfortable lives anyways.

The only reason men chase after useless material stuff like mansions and flashy cars is because it's what women want. Most of us are content with just the basics.
>>
>>36971564
only degenerated do that.
stop dating degenerates ffs
>>
>>36971564
I've been dating a NEET for 3 years while I work and study myself. He has legit anxiety tho,so I feel bad about pushing him but it is getting annoying and I think I love him less and less :/
>>
>>36973697
God you're disgusting.
>Why is this NEET a NEET :(
Fuck off you stupid slag.
>>
>>36973697
if he is taking theraphy and working hard to get better, maybe you should be a bit more patient
if he isn't and is just lazing arround it seems legit to drop him
>>
>>36973697
This:
>>36973779

If he's a complete leech then drop him...Maybe it will kick him into gear?
>>
>>36973722
Fat NEET detected.

She hasn't said or done anything wrong. What exactly are you angry about?
>>
>>36973779
He is taking pills and vague planing stuff since the start but seems like at this point he no longer wants to leave the comfort zone. Not even about money,he is really smart and witty it is annoying to see someone like that waste away while morons and assholes achieve a lot by being more pushy and confident
>>
>>36973610
>The only reason men chase after useless material stuff like mansions and flashy cars is because it's what women want.
>The only reason

Speak for yourself faggot...I got my BMW because it's what I want..I don't give a flying fuck about women
>>
That is a woman going through a phase. They realize around mid 20's that yes chads are great to look at, great to fuck, but most have no future at all outside of working mediocre jobs and getting stoned when they get home. So they start looking for a beta provider. There are some guys that are the total package, god tier looks and career, but they are so rare and hard to come by.

I have failed in both realms, I am not chad tier good looking, and I do not make enough money to even be a beta provider. I am dogshit at the bottom of a shoe for most women.
>>
>>36973844
She got into a relationship with the intent of "fixing" him. She doesn't like him at all, she's just a self-obsessed cunt.
>>
>>36973992
>If a girl expects to find a prince charming who already has his shit together she is an entitled cunt
>if she gives a troubled guy a chance hoping to better each other she is still a cunt
I got into a relationship because he is smart,cute and we really enjoy each other's company. While all that is great we can't live like highschool sweethearts forever. Aging and responsibilities are a thing.
>>
>>36973864
>it is annoying to see someone like that waste away while morons and assholes achieve a lot by being more pushy and confident
I know exactly what you are talking about. Society is fundamentally wrong.

Living with someone like that will exhaust you. Worst case is that he kills himself , best case is that he will slowly decay mentally and physically.
>>
>>36973610
It's not any more hypocritical than an ambitious man wanting a family oriented housewife. Men and women want different things, that doesn't mean they have to exhibit those traits themselves. And those 'different things' they want tend to be practical and sensible - a woman SHOULD be concerned about her partner's earning potential, because if he doesn't make much the kids will suffer for it. And likewise a man should be concerned about his partner's potential as a homemaker, because if she isn't good at it the kids will suffer for it.
>>
>>36971564
>But half the time they're dating an engineer or something, they're making like $70k+/year

This is a thing? What the fuck. I usually only hear women bitch about their bfs who actively collect welfare checks/sell drugs.

Guaranteed the ones that dump the engineers is because he's not attractive enough and they don't want to come off as shallow.

reality is they come off as money hungry cunts instead, which is acceptable in most social circles.
>>
>>36974134
He himself was stating that he wants to change himself and his life from the start,dumbass. He still says that and I'm sure he is not intentionally being lazy,just got too comfortable in his safe cocoon and I'm afraid he no longer has enough will or strength to leave it.
>>
>>36973610
Cozy little house with a large plot of land.
I'd drive an early 90s Camry if I could find it with a 6 cylinder engine.
>>
File: motivation.png (77KB, 760x591px) Image search: [Google]
motivation.png
77KB, 760x591px
>>36971564
Better question is why do you care what women say?

You think I'm kidding or being edgy but it's true.
Women have no idea what they want, they merely attempt to explain what their unconscious has already decided after-the-fact. It's pointless to listen to reasons women give for their actions.
>>
>>36973697
he'll probably kill himself if you leave him
i know i would
>>
>>36971564
>but they aren't sucking dick and trying to climb the corporate ladder

Only cuckolds do this. If you're a natural leader and perform exceedingly well, you will naturally get promotions and move up in the workplace. The problem is people that don't have this natural ability tend to trivialize promotions as "sucking up". Don't get me wrong, this happens, but often times those people that sucked up their way to the top have enormous stress because they owe so many people for getting them the position they got.
>>
>>36972491
I worked full time last year and I made under 30k
>>
>>36974311
he will probably also kill himself if she doesn't leave
>>
>>36972491
>tfw man working full time and making 18k a year
>>
>>36974331
Get a big boy job.
>>
>>36973562
>What about "muh equality".

Unless she states otherwise, "muh equality" is not something women tend to believe in.

Loads of women out there that would rather be a house wife.
>>
>>36974166
>And likewise a man should be concerned about his partner's potential as a homemaker

I work my ass off and am still able to keep my home clean and tidy and cook meals. That shit isn't even close to the difficulty of being a provider. Like I said, women are hypocrites.
>>
>>36974311
Doubt that,he's categorically against suicide. When I broke down and expressed my worries about future he adviced to put living in the present and principles above emotions and listen to lectures about stoicism,lol.
>>36974343
Thanks for the civil response.
>>
>>36971564
If it's true that there are women who complain when their men make a decent salary above what they themselves make, then they're absolute cunts. I'm assuming this is in America? Never heard of it to that extent before in the UK, but obviously women would want someone ambitious to give their kids the best possible life, it's human nature. If I'm going to have to look after children, then I'm going to want the provider to be the best they can.
I personally am way more ambitious than my partner, and (although he is cleverer than me) as a university student have had lots of part time jobs whereas he has had none. If he'd tried harder, he wouldn't be at a shit uni either, with me at one of the top ones . Would you say that I'm wrong to want him to be more ambitious?
Because seeing your partner not doing the best they can do is quite frustrating, at least in my mind anyway.
>>
>>36974411
How many toddlers do you have running around?
>>
>>36974501
everyone's against suicide in principle. none of us really want to die, we just wish the world and our lives were different, but since sometimes we're powerless to change things, death seems welcoming.

with the right circumstances, anyone is willing to kill themselves.
>>
>>36974716
Eh,don't know.he has gone through his mom's death before and it was probably more traumatic than any breakup could be yet after occasional "I wanna die" emotional outbursts he still says that being alive even if suffering is fundamentally better than not bein at all. He has stated similar things during our "deep philosophical" talks too. I'm inclined to agree with you but he really does have this sort of life philosophy.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.