[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should female posters be banned? They're almost never a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1491290686171.jpg (71KB, 463x700px)
1491290686171.jpg
71KB, 463x700px
Should female posters be banned? They're almost never actual robots, just emotional roasties, who come on here to bait virgins into complimenting them so they can feel good about themselves.
https://strawpoll.com/cgrb3xg
>>
The objective answer is hell yes
>>
>>36971550
Shamelessly self bumping this thread, r9k needs answers.
>>
Them and the orbiters, just start mass banning everyone that posts in a "fembot" or discord thread
>>
File: 1494008764528.jpg (150KB, 1234x1753px) Image search: [Google]
1494008764528.jpg
150KB, 1234x1753px
Bumping in name of the revolution
>>
>>36971550
It would be amazing if we could make this happen, that would be the first step to making /r9k/ a place for robots (with no normalfags)
>>
Yes, fucking normie gals with low self-esteem. Take that shit somewhere else
>>
Well duh even if it's obviously never gonna happen
>>
>>36971550
The objective answer is no, because they are not in violation of any rules

Robots screaming does not equal the rules

They're here and not doing anything objectively wrong by the rules of the site so just keep reeing till your throats are sore, bitches
>>
>been on 4chan for 7+ years
>tfw newfags telling you to get out

oh well
>>
>>36972090
>because they are not in violation of any rules
/soc/ shit is against the rules, they post /soc/ threads here instead of where they belong
>>
File: smug.jpg (71KB, 359x391px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
71KB, 359x391px
>>36971550
you'll never get rid of me
>>
>>36972120
Okay, but not all posts that claim to be femanons are doing that so sorry buddy but try again
>>
>>36972120
"/soc/ shit" is a meaningless buzzword
this entire board is for blogposting
>>
Yeah because then we get rid of women and trannies, two birds with one stone.
>>
>>36972115
Do you have to mention that you're a girl every time you post?
I think OP's idea is good and I'm also female
>>
>>36972160
>let cancer stay because 1 in 100 is OK
There's absolutely no need to advertise what you are, the only ones that can stay are the ones that actually remain anonymous
>>36972163
Fuck off cunt, don't you have discord to shill
>>
as a fembot that lurked on wizarchan for a while.You robots have no power.
>>
>>36972196
well I don't mention i'm female, unless it's absolutely relevant like a guy asking for advice from a girl or this dumb ass thread
>>
>>36972329
I bet you aren't a female. I'm willing to pay real money.
>>
>>36972187
>4chan was always /pol/- the website
no
>>
>>36972329
Its fine if you're just a regular poster. But if you're a roastie attention whore (which is implied every time you randomly state your gender) then you oughta be banned. And maybe executed.
>>
>>36971550
Here's an idea.

Stop responding to roasties. Honestly, you want to blow out a roasties confidence? Ignore her. Let her post her selfies. Don't even bother insulting her looks, because it still counts as attention and she gets off to it.

They will leave when they see they aren't getting attention. Banning people is for redditors that can't handle wading through the sea of shit.
>>
>>36972229
You guys always get mad when wrong
>>
>>36972485
>Stop responding to roasties. Honestly, you want to blow out a roasties confidence? Ignore her. Let her post her selfies. Don't even bother insulting her looks, because it still counts as attention and she gets off to it.
perfectly put
>>
Ban them if they specify/talk about being female. Anyone with half a brain knows shit happens to both genders beyond their control, and females should be welcome to share their experiences or stories or whatever. The second they make it about them being female though, they can fuck off.
>>
>>36972373
how much?

>36972407
please excuse my rant

the female presence seeping into once male-dominated things is upsetting to me as well, for example I have always been an avid gamer from runescape to dark souls 3... in multiplayer games I had a small group of friends who knew me and only spoke up when necessary, we had a cool relaxed atmosphere where everyone could be themselves

but every now and then a ~gamur gurl~ would stumble her way into a group type scenario, make a scene and demand attention with excessive talking in a sexy voice and it made me cringe right to the bone (although the guys seemed to love it I just didn't want to be known for that)

as this happened more and more often over the years, the "gamer girl" term came into effect and people would stamp me with it if they found out my gender and I was then put into an awkward position where I had to prove every girl is not like that, some just enjoy the game... I like to think gamur gurls are a small minority but simply more known because they are loud and love popularity
>>
good luck you virgin faggots. :^)
>>
>>36973119
Butthurt roastie detected.
original.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.