[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Father was a serial killer >Ended up holding my mother

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: C23NrfFWEAACCFr.jpg (37KB, 651x647px) Image search: [Google]
C23NrfFWEAACCFr.jpg
37KB, 651x647px
>Father was a serial killer
>Ended up holding my mother and 3 yr old me hostage, killing my mother, then himself
>No-one wants to talk to me or even look at me because I'm the child of a murderer
It isn't fair. Why should I suffer for someone else's actions?
>>
>>36969714
proofs?

c:highland george
>>
>>36969714
I seriously seriously doubt anyone blames you for what happened. You should see a psychiatrist to get that sorted out because it sounds like you blame yourself in some twisted way.
>>
>>36969714
Sounds rough, OP. How notorious was he?
>>
>>36969792
I honestly don't know how to prove it without telling you who I am or who the murderer is
>>36969829
>Got beaten, bullied, and picked on for it in middle school
>Thrown out by my grandmother because she "knows I'm going to turn out like my fucked up dad"
Everyone in my town knows about it. Everyone thinks I'll be just like him.
>>36969865
fairly notorious in my state
>>
I'll take shit that never happened for 300 Alex.
>>
>>36969939
just move out of your town you fucking dickhead
>>
>>36969939
What was his body count? How did he go about killing?
>>
>>36969714
Use the inheritance to move to another town/country then
>>
>>36970107
I don't know about his body count but he was the generic "drug a whore, bring her home, slit her thoat, fuck the corpse" edgelord.
>>36970157
I was never given inheritance
>>
File: Pretty anime girl.jpg (617KB, 703x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Pretty anime girl.jpg
617KB, 703x1000px
I know the feeling man, my dad was a serial killer too. Shit sucks. Hang in there bro, we're both gonna make it.
>>
>>36970185
Sounds like a scary fella. But like the other anon said, don't blame yourself or think you'll end up like him, man. Moving away from those people sounds like the best thing to do.
>>
>>36970266
>Moving away from those people sounds like the best thing to do.
That's what I plan on doing once I'm out of college
>>
>>36970257
>>36969714
same 2bh, my dad was Charles Manson. Who were your dads, anons?
>>
File: Cute anime girl.jpg (353KB, 1600x1230px) Image search: [Google]
Cute anime girl.jpg
353KB, 1600x1230px
>>36970631
I'm an illegitimate son of Ted Bundy. You wouldn't believe just how cruel people can be if you're related to a criminal. Or maybe you can since you're in the same boat as us. Shit sucks, man.
>>
>>36970631
You must be pretty old dude. And that leads me to believe you are not legit.

Manson's been in prison since 1968, and he doesn't get conjugal visits.
>>
>>36969714
Who was your dad?
>>
albert fish is my mother's great grand uncle's friend's former neighbor's old class mate from third grade before he moved away (also twice removed)
life sux man :(((((
>>
>>36969714
My grandma is related (a cousin) to the guy that killed Harvey Milk. Too bad he din't shoot Diane Fienstein in the face too.

I have /pol/ approved lineage.
>>
File: 1491748630343.gif (15KB, 615x319px) Image search: [Google]
1491748630343.gif
15KB, 615x319px
>Rampage
I wish your father killed you too
I can't imagine the type of leftist abomination who thinks those movies are good
>>
>>36969714
Killers need to kill more than one person to be considered serial killers.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.