[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will be committing suicide by jumping from my 7th floor apartment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8

File: 1493653928478.png (267KB, 637x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493653928478.png
267KB, 637x360px
I will be committing suicide by jumping from my 7th floor apartment heads down on solid concrete. I am tired of being poor and not being able to afford a good car , a cutting edge smartphone and a 1080p/60FPS capable PC. AMA

I will be doing it at 3-4 AM after my father goes to sleep.
>>
>>36969647
Livestream? ab
>>
>>36969647
>I am tired of being poor
ok
>and not being able to afford a good car , a cutting edge smartphone and a 1080p/60FPS capable PC
faggot
>>
>>36969647
Your full of shit op.
>>
livestream it please hahaha
>>
>killing yourself because you can't afford things that you could live without
>killing yourself in a way that may traumatise witnesses

ishygddt
>>
>>36969647
That's a retarded reason to commit suicide desu.
>>
File: 544.png (220KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
544.png
220KB, 373x327px
>killing yourself in a way that is statistically likely to have you suffer the most painful way possible as you won't die when you hit the ground
>>
Not sure if bait...
Call this number if you're genuinely considering: 116123 if you are in uk or Ireland. Is suicide prevention/ help lineo
>>
>>36969647
but these are poorfag tier stuff
>>
Don't do it faggot. I have the same problems and a $10k debt because of my idiot father and I live in a third world shit hole. There is no point in killing yourself. Just think of your father to see his son kill himself and then he has to live with the burden for all his life
>>
godspeed op
how old are you?
>>
>>36969647
OP you are aware that none of those things are as fun as they sound yeah stay here and just be a robot with us,
>>
>>36969689

How can i do it when you wont be able to see shit?

>>36969742

By your logic we should all stare at our ceilings all day.

>>36969788

3rd world yourpoor country , no other way.Overdosing on painkillers seems like it could be more painful + regret

>>36969802

3rd world yuropoor,we have those meme hotlines here too but i dont want them to trace my call and place me in a mental hospital and pump me up with drugs

>>36969838

those are the things that i desire

>>36969839

My father is a retard that doesn't give a shit about me , we just live together.

>>36969844

19,thanks

>>36969904

You try using a pre historic smartphone and a PC that cant run anything newer than 2010 in 60fps at 720p and driving a shit car without AC.
>>
>>36969927
Op im still on a windows XP with 1.5GB RAM and a intel integrated my shit is from 2004 chill yourself
I drive a shitty Intrepid from 2001 thats AC is broken and has constant issues with the engine light
also im using a monitor that is 720p max res
Calm your robotic tits
>>
>>36969647

No. You are not going to do that. (Fuck you 4chan, my comment is original)
>>
>>36969927
Get away from your place. Try to build a new you. Come on man sucide is for pussies.
>>
>>36969927
>By your logic we should all stare at our ceilings all day.

Christ OP go camping or something. There is more to life than material possessions.
>>
>>36970032
don't listen to him you have the right to do what you want
>>
>>36969927
>3rd world yuropoor shithole
Are we talking about any balkan country or? Where are you from OP
>19
>wants to kill himself cuz has no money yet.
Don't be a fucking loser dude. You are so damn young still, you ll have time to get money if you search for it. Obviously if you are a NEET that likes to shitpost 24/7 that won't happen
>prehistoric smartphone and pc that cant run anything newer than 2010
Dude. All the smartphones i have had were mid to low quality tier and it doesnt make a fucking difference.
About the PC, i had a 2001 pc with shit everything until last year; couldnt run games newer than 2006. So what? I dealt with it, and waited until i had the money to upgrade. Now i have a ultimate-gen PC that can run EVERYTHING. And i didnt fucking kill myself for that
>inb4 you earn money, work, older etc.
I'm just one year older than you, I dont work and just study, and i managed to get that shit kinda easily. And I would never kill myself for that (or for any other reason desu, but this is just retarded).
Probably one of the most retarded reasons i ve heard about someone trying to kill himself.
>>
>killing yourself over not having physical stuff
lol
>>
File: blepe2.png (12KB, 742x721px) Image search: [Google]
blepe2.png
12KB, 742x721px
>>36969969
tfw 4gb ram windows 7 but cant play 1080@60fps videos because CPU is 2006 tier
>>
>>36970032

Where can i move and reinvent myself when all the things are the same every day, wake up at 12,go to school, come from school, shitpost, sleep. I graduated high school 2 days ago and start college in 5-6 months.I cant shit out money to move 5000 miles away and reinvent my personality.

>36970094

Yes, balkans , serbia.

Its not just that , its that people around you have better shit than you and constantly keep flashing it into your face. Unemployment rate is through the roof even for people with college degrees here.
>>
you could survive only to die a week later from your injuries in intensive care, in pain, humiliation and a traumatising experience for family to see your caved in head filled with tubes
t. intensive care doctor
>>
>>36970282

What height do you recommend to make for an almost instant death?
>>
>>36969647
I sincerely hope that beyond death, you can find the happiness which we all desire.
>>
>>36969647
Record a video beforehand and go out like based pajeet.

https://youtu.be/T9etWgiU1Gk
>>
You want to kill yourself because you can't get new toys?

You are honestly PATHETIC. You are worthless and don't deserve to live if you are thinking that way.
>>
>>36970345

Other factors like being a KHV are there but not having "toys" is the major one.
>>
>>36970390
Start reading book you fucking faggot. They hold a lot more substance than vidja or the newest iPleb.
>>
>>36970314
I wouldn't recommend jumping from a tall building at all, regardless of the height and certainty of a quick death.
Unless you're a nigger or a faggot in which case fucking kill yourself. Especially if both.
>>
>cutting edge smartphone
>1080p/60FPS
good riddance kiddo

as a matter of fact I hope you don't die and end a up paraplegic or a vegetable and suffer everyday for the rest of your life
>>
>>36969647

Don't be a retard. You don't need any of those things. Go to a fucking library and read a book you asshat.
>>
>>36970519
>>36970705

I hate reading books,fuck off. Reading a book wont solve any problems.
>>
>>36970732

All of the things you described are for leisure, and you sure as fuck don't want the car for work. Books can be used for leisure and hobbies, they don't have to be fiction. The library is also quiet and comfy. Library was my go to place when I had jack shit else to do.
>>
File: 1493525043898.jpg (54KB, 487x469px) Image search: [Google]
1493525043898.jpg
54KB, 487x469px
>>36969927
>Overdosing on painkillers seems like it could be more painful + regret
>Painkillers
>Painful
>>
You're a fag and shouldn't kill yourself
>>
>>36969647
You're reasons seem kinda stupid to me but it's your decision. Make certain you land headfirst if you're gonna jump.
>>
idiotu nemoj se ubiti, majku ti jebem srbsku. Dodji u njemacku zaradi para imaj auto i pusi kurac
>>
>>36970829
If dad finds me calls the ambulance or i take too little.
>>36970873

Thanks for the support
>>36970876

Da je tako jednostavno autobusom u nemacku i u roku mesec dana imat brdo love...
>>
>>36971006
nista u zivotu nije jednostavno stoko glupa. Jbg ja sam zavrsio fax dosao uzeo kedit naucio jezik sad gulim pare. Prvo se moras napatiti. Sad lezi spavaj
>>
>>36969647
I know of someone who survived jumping from a building, was 9th floor. Poor kid has been in a wheelchair since
>>
>>36970338
what an absolute madman

oregano
>>
>>36969647
if you decide to do it, good luck space robot~ might see you up there one day
>>
>>36971006
Ne jedi govna, bori se za sebe idiote
>>
File: metro.jpg (321KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
metro.jpg
321KB, 1280x720px
>>36969647
While everyone has a point that obsessing over expensive thing that others like to show off is shallow and pointless, that doesn't mean that the pain you're feeling isn't valid. I'm guessing you weren't brought up to be a proper human being (like most of us. what the fuck is wrong with parents these days?). My family struggles with money, mainly because we don't know how to use it properly and end up splurging on things to fill the void we feel in the moment.

I can't tell you what to do, i don't know you enough to have a meaningful connection to you, but you're still so damn young. I'm 18, yeah you're older than me but we're still kids. We don't have daddy's money to spend, but who really gives a damn? Yeah, it's scary and hard as all hell to resist the normie culture, but it's either that or we die. The world isn't going to care about the depth of our despair, we are alone to our core as long as we don't surround ourselves with like minded and caring people. If you die, you would've done it for your sake, if you keep on living, you would do it for your sake, the world sadly doesn't care about us.

I try to live my life as if I've died. I try to do more things that i'm afraid of, but i know there's nothing to lose. I don't know if you feel like this too, but i feel like i'm a living ghost, as if I've died a long time ago and the world has been going on without me.

If you do choose to die, then i can't condemn you for it. The pain is real, even if the cause is as dumb as this. But have you ever considered saying 'fuck it' and just doing all the things you're afraid to do. I mean, you're as good as dead as you stand now, so there's nothing really to lose if you try to start living your own life.

Regardless of your choice, i hope you can find peace eventually. It pains me to know how many of us go through this hell without the people around us really caring about it. I wish you luck in strength.
>>
File: peace.png (55KB, 148x134px) Image search: [Google]
peace.png
55KB, 148x134px
>>36969647
if you really going to do it then i wish you my good lucky and i hope you find the peace that your souls is seeking.
>>
>>36971666
squat squat squat? squat squat squat squat.
>>
Make sure somebody records it
>>
>>36969647
Just order some l-tryptophan or 5-htp off amazon, it's legal and cheap serotonin. Use that to boost your mood for a bit while you figure out how to get your shit together.
>>
Most people don't even own their shiny cars OP.
>>
>>36969839
>using guilt to persuade people who are guilty of existing
Probably not the best strategy. I'm leaving all my debts to my parents if I an hero. They wanted me to go to college after all. I'm not at all concerned. They make plenty of money.
>>
>>36969927

Become a hermit like Christopher knight.
>>
>>36969647
I am on a 08 acer, bike for 5 miles to work my Minimum wage job because I cant afford a car or insurance, I live with my retard uncle and aunt who beat me and I know kms would be futile. it would just prove everyone right.

Dont prove them right.
Dont give in.
>>
>>36969647
Yeah, the source of your pain may be dumb but don't feel bad or worthless because of it. You're not doing well and in truth, the actual cause of your pain is social inadequacy. It would be abnormal if you didn't feel distress from this.

But the whole notion of having to show off overpriced things that are bought with daddy's money is unfathomably trivial and shallow. You're 19 and you're not spoiled, but because everyone else is acting like you're supposed to be, you feel worthless. Don't feel ashamed of this or the pain this is causing you.
>>
>>36972217
>my retard uncle and aunt who beat me
lmfao
>>
>>36969647
Dude you are fucking 19. You are not supposed to being able to afford a good car, a cutting edge smartphone or a high end graphics card. You are still a kid.

That is the most retarded reason to commit suicide ever.

At least try? Try to succeed in life, try to get a career, try to move out, try to get a life, try to get a loving family, etc.. if everything fails then at 40 you are allowed to commit suicide, but at 19 just cause your daddy isn't some rich asshole, no dude, just no.
>>
>killing yourself because your PC is shit.
>Not because life is essentially a sexually transmitted disease
>>
>>36969647
How about you get a job doing suicidal shit (stunts for movies) and getting paid $$$$ for it?

But honestly, list yourself as a donor before you do it, someone could use your very healthy organs, tissue ,blood and organic materials.

Dumb lazy underachieving self-pitying waste of cum
>boo hooo mummy&daddy never hugged me ;---;

Join the military instead of becoming pavement waste.
Now fuck off.
>>
Things could get better - a lot better. I've been in a hopeless state and shit turned around. I've seen people off themselves and then the solution to their problems was right around the corner.
>>
i have a shitty laptop with 2Gb ram. You could play a few games on it. I recommend Dont Starve. Dont kill yourself op
>>
No one should ever commit suicide. Especially the younger you are.

The reason is, shit changes. Life is bad now, and maybe it will be for 5 more years, 10 more years, whatever, but at some point, chances are you'll have some good years, and those few good years are gonna make it all worth it.

I know from experience, I tried killing myself at 17. I'm 29 now. I've had great years from 20 to 24. 25 to 29 have been shit, but I'm holding on, cause I know if it gets better it's gonna be all worth it.
>>
>all these normalfags

Do it OP youre pathetic and nothing will never improve
>>
>>36969788
Yes, I'm sure you've got plenty of well-done studies to back up your claims.
>>
File: korne.png (332KB, 650x437px) Image search: [Google]
korne.png
332KB, 650x437px
>>36970000

your fate has been decided op.
>>
>>36969927
>pre historic smartphone
>PC that cant run anything newer than 2010 in 60fps at 720p
>driving a shit car without AC

Romanian here, this doesn't actually sound too bad.
Are you a NEET or currently doing something?
>>
File: 0223 - 51GB1Ec.jpg (82KB, 496x499px) Image search: [Google]
0223 - 51GB1Ec.jpg
82KB, 496x499px
>>36969647
nothing will improve, but come on pussy. at least shoot up some place and go out like a champ
>>
>>36969927
I'm a "first world" yuropoor (austria) with a nice car, just got a high end gaming PC (1080p all games on ultra settings 60+ fps), have a job you'd consider good, get paid well, have a nice family, live in a house and getting my own apartment later this year, have friends and am popular to some degree, am decent looking, can afford about everything I want (nothing high life obviously) and I still feel like a total piece of shit and I want to kill myself. Materialistic posessions are only a temporary joy. Of course I was happy after I bought my new car, new Pc and so on, but the joy obly lasts for a couple of days, weeks at most.

What helped a bit is starting new hobbies. I started livestreaming and drawing more and the results made me happy. Also getting into tattooing. Try to find new shit to do.

What stopped me from killing myself one night is that I thought about how it wouldn't change shit except that I might miss out on stuff. Keeping your physical body and mind or eradicating it from this world is the same shit, except when you're gone you might miss out on some cool stuff.
>>
>>36969647
If you are going out why not take out an enemy or two first?
>>
>>36973936
>Austria
>yuropoor

Is it even possible for Ostrichfags to be poor?
>>
>>36974180
Well, europe is yuropoor in general i guess
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.