[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy over the counter painkillers >perform cold water extraction

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: cwe.jpg (2MB, 1890x1602px) Image search: [Google]
cwe.jpg
2MB, 1890x1602px
>buy over the counter painkillers
>perform cold water extraction to isolate codeine
>forget to dampen tissue
>entire solution is absorbed by tissue
>wasted entire box of pills
>pharmacy is now closed
>>
>>36969480
Codeine is underwhelming anyway. Just drink or smoke weed.
>>
>>36969480
Hope you OD soon you little fuck boi
>>
>>36969502
oral codeine is 10 times better than oral morphine

since i'm not going to inject anything, this is the best high i'm gonna get

>>36969515
what have i done buddy? just trying to take away my pain
>>
>>36969480
Buy some H or make meth faggot
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>36969480
You're too stupid to be a junkie haha
>>
>perform cold water extraction to isolate codeine
Please elaborate. I'm always looking for another high.
>>
>not performing cwe @lessthan2000mg APAP to avoid this
You could still mix it and drink a portion of the solution with a little math on your side if you if you just need to try to get okay until tomorrow, friend.
Good luck
>>
>>36969480
Why does forgetting to dampen tissue completely ruin it?

>>36969502
I like it but I haven't taken any other opiates. I find it comfier than alcohol because your heads still clear.
>>
>>36969537
>>36969548
i do but i work so i can't be doing smack or crystal all the time. codeine is good enough to get high on without stopping you from functioning.

>>36969556
https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Extraction_of_opioids_from_painkiller_products#Procedure
>>
Is there codeine in nurofen ?

also go to your doctor say that your normal coughsyrup aint enough for your severe cough

or fake anxiety get benzo prescriptions
>>
Why don't you just eat the tissue?
>>
>>36969556
Please don't start with opiates Anon.
It's really not a good habit to develop and OP would agree too.
Some people just get hooked and it's hard to stop
>>
>>36969587
>Why does forgetting to dampen tissue completely ruin it?

the tissue completely aborbed the entire solution. you can't even squeeze it out because there's paracetamol in the tissue too.

best to use coffee filters to avoid this.
>>
>>36969599
yes, but only like 8-13 grams. if you go to your doctor say you have period pains (or the male equivalent, e.g. a toothache) you can get zapain or solpadol which has 30mg per pill.

>>36969614
considered it but the paracetamol powder is also inside the tissue now.
>>
>tfw op isn't ready for concern :(
>>
>>36969573
2000mg paracetamol is like 120mg codeine AT MOST, that is not enough to accurately extract. you're working with very small amounts, the margin of error is too high and you end up wasting a lot of codeine.
>>
>>36969697
Well it's still a safe amount to consume and most people can only get high off so much codeine bro

You could even up the ante and find a better extraction method
I used to extract my own DMT and other things like nuciferine and kavalactones when I was younger
>>
>>36969885
is it possible that i'm missing the DMT receptor or something? I've tried DMT three times and it literally did nothing while the other guy i do it with had intense effects (we used to use 30mg)

i've used pipe, light bulb and oral method. nothing seems to work.
>>
>>36969942
Well it needs an maoi oral, consumed at least 2 hours prior
Lightbulb and pipe both require proper cadence to vaporize without destroying the compound.
It's either that it wasn't DMT or you didn't consume it right unfortunately because it's impossible to be a human and be immune to it
>>
>>36969591
Don't spoonfeed the retards.
>>
>>36969480

wtf they sell codeine over the counter?

your in the u.s right?
>>
>>36969994
Probably not because they don't on the USA but do in many areas of Europe, south America and Asia
>>
>>36969994
I'm in the UK and they do it here.
I'm guessing op is too since that's the exact brand and packaging I see, but i believe you can do this im the US too.
As has been discussed it is sold combined with other painkillers though, so to access the codeine safely an extraction process is needed.
>>
>>36970030
You need a prescription in the USA to get codeine
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.