[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here stopped their addiction to orbiting girls online?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1347384560758.jpg (24KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1347384560758.jpg
24KB, 512x384px
Has anyone here stopped their addiction to orbiting girls online?

How did you do it?
>>
>>36969363
Eventually you grow out of it. Just wait till college anon
>>
had sex and started visiting pol
>>
You'll grow up and realize that orbiting girls is never worth it.

You will never get anything out of it.
>>
>>36969363
No I'm 24 and Just gave Ash 500 it kever stops senpai
>>
Orbiting a girl online is like competing for a single girl, that gets attention from over 30 other guys.

If you dont make an impact and make someone want to talk to you within an hour of meeting them for the first time, she will never be interested in sleeping with you.
>>
>>36969363
what is this show called? i really wanna watch it
>>
>>36969593
You can talk to them for months and they'll block you on a whim.
>>
>>36969702
I've never blocked a girl online, I've only blocked them.

Sometimes I'll ghost them and feel incredible guilt. The moment I feel like a girl is becoming romantically interested in me I immediately get scared and stop talking to them.
>>
>>36969567
you should help me out with rent :3c
>>
>>36969671
King of the Hill
xy
>>
>>36969671
If you're not American I can't imagine you would enjoy it too much. It has a lot of dry humor based around American Cultural norms.
>>
>>36969795
it's actually based off of the DFW area in Texas, where I grew up! it was cool watching it and recognizing restaurants and stuff.
>>
>>36969764
ty

>>36969795
haha cant tell if youre serious or not
>>
>>36969671
Hank of the Bobby
>>
>>36969536
It's either orbiting or no female attention at all for some of us.
>>
>>36969825
I can't tell if you've seen the show or not, it's definitely mostly dry humor based on American culture.
>>
Orbiter is cool when the woman is new to creating content. If you know a lot about multimedia, you have a good computer, and you're good at videogames you get the chance to hang out with Twitch streamers offline and help them improve their channel. Then once they become popular they befriend Chads and Tyrones that are multimedia majors and she forgets about you. You help her channel grow and get the benefits of RP cards, thank you letters, and free computer parts/videogames.

Then you move on to the next woman who wants to start streaming because you're only valuable to women when they want a kick-start. They don't want you anymore once they become more independent. It doesn't matter if you're sociable. You don't have very good camera presence so she's not going to appreciate you being around her anymore once she's popular.
>>
>>36969931
Can I get the Twitch tips and stuff without the ditching you like a total bitch part?
>>
>>36969842
Orbiting is very negative female attention.
>>
>>36969931
Even being friends with a streamer is fucking stupid, they will never make time for you.
>>
>>36969954
All female attention is negative when you're not chad.
>>
What's great about orbiting:
-a woman out of your league is talking to you
-a woman out of your league is playing games with you
-if she has a Patreon, Fiverr, Etsy you can buy things from her
>>
>>36969363
I turned 16
>>
>>36969954
but is it better than no attention at all?
>>
Orbiting is nice because you know exactly where you stand in a friendship from the beginning. You are nothing to her but a gateway to free car rides, free favors, free food, free housing, and free lessons in whatever niche skill you have that favors her. There's no "if's" about rather or not she like you. You know that you can never have her , but she is doing you a favor by allowing you to exist in her life.

She knows you're going to die alone and miserable and she will be the one peace of mind you will ever have. Those little gifts she gives you are the only proof of any meaningful social interaction will ever have.
>>
There's nothing wrong with orbiting a woman as long as you don't give out so much money and your time that you can barely afford your living expenses. It's not like you have friends. Give your hard-earned money to contributing members of society that actually interact with other human beings.
>>
>>36970090
>>36970193
>>36970332
I love when people aren't super bitter about orbiting, like is it really that bad to be a cute girls friend? People are delusional if they think they're actually going to date them though.
>>
>>36970362
It's a degenerate relationship.

Women are sociopathic cunts for manipulating orbiters. Orbiters are cucks for letting themselves get manipulated.
>>
>>36970362
This cunt isn't a virgin and literally has a bf
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.