[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know Terry A Davis here? He's well known on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 170310TerryADavis.jpg (234KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
170310TerryADavis.jpg
234KB, 1440x1440px
Does anyone know Terry A Davis here? He's well known on /g/, but I figure he rather belongs to /r9k/.

He is literally schizophrenic and live in his parents' house for which he pays 600 USD a month. His brother tricked him into sucking his cock when they were young. He has a oneitis who is a big name YouTuber called Diana ("Physics Girl" on YT I think). He also hates niggers. He thinks the CIA is conspiring against him. As a side project, he's developing a Operating System called TempleOS, which he claims God told him to and it's officially God's 3rd Temple.

He usually uploads multiple videos every day, in which he usually rambles and drivels about nothing. I think it's quite entertaining and the comments are by mostly anons from 4chan.

In this video he literally tells a nigger "hey nigger" to his face (skip to 5:50): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pPbOv3PKNs

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
I find the poor guy endearing
>>
TempleOS is pretty aesthetic though

https://youtu.be/1okW1RTPZ7Q
>>
File: Remove+saracen_b0d1e2_5791256.jpg (57KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
Remove+saracen_b0d1e2_5791256.jpg
57KB, 600x598px
>>36969325
t. CIA nigger

Terry is a genius and he has more insight into how the world works than you can ever imagine. Every prediction has come true.

I wouldnt expect a nigger monkey to understand what he talks about
>>
File: nigger hd.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nigger hd.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
Is this Terrykino?
>>
File: 1445363419185.jpg (1MB, 1591x2487px) Image search: [Google]
1445363419185.jpg
1MB, 1591x2487px
Lucky he didn't get his ass beat
>>
>>36969474
We don't, know that, He, turned off, the camera.
>>
File: 1492055630822.jpg (106KB, 600x875px) Image search: [Google]
1492055630822.jpg
106KB, 600x875px
>>36969379
it was built to please god
>>36969387
he isnt autistic, he just has trouble filtering thoughts from the schizophrenia. Dont ever compare that degenerate subhuman to Terry. Also hello newfag welcome to r9k
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXejMg0MRTI

kinda reminds me of this guy, back in the day the internet was perplexed wondering if he really has a problem or is just acting

if this terry davis fellow is schizo for real maybe daxflame was too or had some sort of mental problem, lots of similar mannerisms
>>
I'll watch his videos on TempleOS and other stuff sometimes. In addition to programming, he's got some interesting musical talent, he's really good at drumming along to songs.
>>
>>36969768
all cases trouble filtering thoughts = autism

OK self-diagnosis major
>>
>>36969768
for the record

Autism is a neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by impaired social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication, and restricted and repetitive behavior. Parents usually notice signs in the first two years of their child's life.[5] These signs often develop gradually, though some children with autism reach their developmental milestones at a normal pace and then regress.[6] The diagnostic criteria require that symptoms become apparent in early childhood, typically before age three.[7]

Schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real.[2] Common symptoms include false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking, hearing voices that others do not hear, reduced social engagement and emotional expression, and a lack of motivation.[2][3] People with schizophrenia often have additional mental-health problems such as anxiety disorders, major depressive illness, or substance-use disorders.[7] Symptoms typically come on gradually, begin in young adulthood, and last a long time.

You dumb fuck nigger monkey subhuman
>>
this isn't based it's really upsetting. it's like an old, schizo chris-chan
>>
i've heard of him, but i would love to learn more about the OS, does it have like heavenly messages in code? or what did god told him?
>>
>>36970224
Yes. Check his website/youtube. It has a oracle feature that will send you to the appropriate verse.

Its also beautifully written
>>
>>36970224
God told him to write a OS with 640x480, single user mode, like a modern commodore 64. Written in HolyC, his own C dialect.
>>
>>36970224
He claims he's able to communicate with God through the OS if I'm not mistaken.

I've got schizo too and I know about terry for a long time, I don't think this internet fame will do him any good in the long term, and he should really stick to his meds and treatment.
>>
>>36969325
terrys vlogs are extremely comfy and I've been watching them for the past month or so. I feel like we think in similar ways, like when he was talking about how some birds look stupid (pigeons) and other birds look cool (hawks) then he realizes that humans have been wired through evolution to want achieve predatory looks, and its why you can tell a chad bro alpha from a robot. If it wasn't for the schizophrenia I think terry would make some pretty insightful videos.
>>
>>36970144
Its more like an old schizo Elliot Rodger
>>
Don't spread him too much.
>>
"Spelling's for niggers" - Terry A Davis
>>
>"You know, that's what I like to tell people, tell the Jews, entertain God and your ass will follow"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQb0QlHn0dc
>>
>>36972669
>"I'm making a video for my girlfriend"
>>
>>36971038
This.

We cant let Terry go too far, his parents dont even know he is uploading these videos
>>
his nigger buffalo vid kills me
>>
>>36969665
daxflame is a robot lol probably actually somewhat autistic

look at his acting in 22 jump street, its very clear while he incorporated his autism into the dax flame character, its not all acting, its there, hes fucking robot
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.