[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you need a good credit score or else you can't rent/own

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: credit cards.jpg (161KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
credit cards.jpg
161KB, 1240x775px
So you need a good credit score or else you can't rent/own a home, buy a car, or make big purchases.

So all I have to do is get a credit card, buy something $20 or more and pay it off every month? How long does it take to get a good credit score?
>>
good luck finding someone that will give you a credit card if you don't already have credit.
>>
>>36969139

why would he need luck doing something as easy as that?
>>
>>36969139
Can't you get a secured credit card to start?
>>
>>36969139

how is one supposed to get a credit card then?!
>>
>>36969139
>>36969181
Don't listen to this guy, if you live in America they give credit cards out like candy, especially if your young, because statistically you're the most likely to get in debt with them and therefor the credit card company makes most of it's money from you off of interest payments.
>>
>>36969375

how to not fall for debts/hidden fees?
>>
I just applied for one, coincidentally. I have no credit. Asked for $1k loan limit, they denied me and counteroffered 500. They said if I keep using it and pay off every month's bill, I can ask for an increase to 1k in a year.

>>36969561
Treat it like it's a debit card, which are linked to a bank account. Never buy something you don't have to money in the bank to pay off right now.
>>
>>36969561
Just make sure you don't spend more than you can pay back at the end in the month. As long as you always pay your balance on time you should be golden, but it definitely takes some restraint on your part. A lot easier to rationalize swiping a card to pay for something instead of having to physically take out bills, so you end up spending more with a CC unless you have self control.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.