[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I've been chasing wealth all my life and now that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1490364496578.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
1490364496578.png
43KB, 542x602px
>tfw I've been chasing wealth all my life and now that I have it I have no idea what to do with it

Apart from banging a few instagram whores it's all lying in property and stocks
>>
Let a robo such as myself live in one of your abodes for free, I'll suck your dick if I have to
>>
File: smug.jpg (71KB, 359x391px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
71KB, 359x391px
>>36968685
feel free to donate to my paypal, anon [email protected]
>>
do you want a black online sugar baby?
>>
You want money so that you can stop working and do fun stuff for the rest of your life.
>>
For most of history, the primary motivation for men to accumulate wealth has been family formation. I'm not saying it will solve all of your problems but it would obviously be more fulfilling than your lifestyle right now. If not just keep investing and retire early. Just make sure you have some hobbies to occupy your time.
>>
>>36968685
For real man, I won't trash the place. Lived in poverty entire life, working since a young lad, dropped out of school. I would just love a place to sleep and cook my meals in my lonesome, something I've never had. Pls respond op
>>
>>36969136
Originally pathetic. TINSTAAFL
>>
>>36968685
My phone bill is coming up and I'm $210 in debt

Maybe give me some and postpone my suicide
>>
>>36968794
>You want money so that you can stop working and do fun stuff for the rest of your life.

This. Go and travel to places and stuff.
>>
>>36969106
I'm an anti-natalist
>>36969136
sorry man but I don't want to compromise my identity
>>
>>36968685
start a business and please hire me, I will pay travel costs if you let me be a janitor and I can live in the supply closet.
>>
>>36969266
Travel a lot. In civilized countries, you can even act as if you were a normal backpacker, so that if you made friends or even find a cute girl, they would like you for who you are and not because of your money.
>>
>>36968685
NEET for the rest of your life
>>
>>36968685
Buy a wife and have kids.
>>
Donate to me
Or if you can really afford it just go NEET, it's not worth doing something you hate or keep fucking up your nerves, try a lot of stuff and maybe you will like something more than the rest
>>
fucking give me money, i dont need much man. Be a good soul and give random people money, film it. Put on youtube, get more money to give away.
>>
Convert to Judiasm and ascend to your true planar form among The Chosen People OP
>>
dont have wife and kids you will lose it all and they will be hungry for more
buy a motorcycle (honda)and travel
start a hobby
go and live in the countryside where there are no normies and you spend quality time with yourself.Life is easier there.
>>
>>36968685
Use a little piece of that wealth to explore some new hobbies outside of work, you deserve something for your troubles. Vacations are nice too but IMO it's much too easy to get carried away and splurge during one. Maybe later in life when you're rich you could consider philanthropy. Good luck anon, wish you the best
>>
File: 1491251647968.jpg (11KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491251647968.jpg
11KB, 480x480px
>Chased the good life my whole life long
>Look back on my life and my life gone
>Where did I go wrong?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.