[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are you/wish to be, and why? Explain. http://www.stra

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: a673.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
a673.png
1MB, 1440x900px
Where are you/wish to be, and why? Explain.
http://www.strawpoll.me/12950033
>>
>>36967930
LN
Good and evil are matters of perspective and conflict will never be eliminated from life.
It's best to live loyal to principles and to be intellectually honest. Cast everything under the bright light of scrutiny and do not flinch.

Before now I would have called myself NE, but I don't have the exploitative spirit that alignment characterises.

Bump for ur gay thread.
>>
>>36968174

I agree with your point on neutrality, but disagree with the part on lawfulness. I believe rules, norms and such chance so drastically between communities that it's best to live on a whim, question what is 'right' and act according to what you feel.
>>
>>36967930
>blackbeard: neutral
>hitler: evil
Fuck off, Shlomo
>>
>>36968322
Edging towards chaotic neutral, aka psychopath alignment.

I think people who place reason before feels are lawful; adherence to personal codes of rationality should produce consistent behavior in spite of what you may feel at any particular time.

Whether that rationality begs for a pledge to a higher external law isn't relevant. That part of the lawful alignment is a misnomer.
>>
>>36967930
Chaotic neutral here. Wish to be chaotic neutral
>>
True Neutral

Expected LG desu
>>
>>36968529

Leave good an bad aside, laws (and especially social laws and norms) suppress you. Living in a society where killing and such is illegal is mandatory, but you must always question authority and society. You're nothing but a sheep otherwise.
>>
>>36967930

Neutral good.

Honestly can't say I'd pick any other alignment, except maybe true neutral.
>>
>>36968738
You're not understanding me.
>>
Evil is a meme mostly, only evil that exists is the Jews who invented the concept. Think about it, what does evil serve? Good, bad are things that vary from one to another, what is good for one may be bad for another. Evil is just pointless wretchedness to spite everything besides one self
>>
How the fuck is Thomas Jefferson "chaos" when he wrote the entire government. He is the government, And he's not "good" when he raped slaves. He's the definition of "dead white male asshole we idolize for the sake of heritage"
>>
I'm usually between TN and CN. I don't hate authority enough to be true CN, but I value freedom and flexibility a lot.
>>36968529
>chaotic neutral, aka psychopath alignment.
How do you figure?
NE and CE are closer to psychopaths.
>>
I put Lawful Evil, since apparently good is evil according to this chart.
>>
>>36967930
True neutral is patrician tier and to be truly neutral you need to undergo ego death, which is hard. I myself am probably more lawful "evil"- (even though evil is completely subjective)
>>
>>36969456
CN is belief that no actions have order, especially your own.
Since you're a mostly deterministic actor in a mostly deterministic world, often for a character to hold this belief set, they need a warped perspective or to not respect chains of events and logical outcomes. A CN character may repeat an action many times expecting a different outcome each time, when evidence suggests the same outcome will occur.

NE is just gibs me dat the alignment. CE is gibs me dat and then destroying the gibs infront of them.
>>
>>36970016
Same, I consider myself lawful evil, but I think I used to be true neutral. Eventually I realized the importance of law and order under an "evil" government. "Evil" meaning what most people now consider evil, but was once common sense many years ago.
>>
>>36970069
>CN is belief that no actions have order,
Not really, you're only describing one kind of CN which is the random/insane type.
CN is moral neutrality and chaotic behavior, which can go from being simply whimsical/completely lack planning to downright insane.
>>
>>36967930
I'm probably closest to True Neutral. I don't really care about anything and whether I follow the law or my morals depends on the issue. In addition, I often disregard morals and do "evil" things out of selfishness.
>>
Chaotic neutral. I don't consider myself a good or bad person, but I really dislike authority and governments. Are CN's what ISTPs and libertarians are most like?
>>
>>36967930
Lawful Neutral, good and bad don't exist. They are ghosts within the mind. However, law, order, structure, loyalty, and tradition are not ghosts within the mind. These are real.
>>
>Lawful Evil is tied for first

Stop lying to yourselves you edgy autists
>>
>>36967930
Neutral Good, because.
>>
>>36970755
Neutral good is probably the most "good" option there, since both law and chaos are prone to evil.
>>
>>36967930
Chaotic neutral. I act in my own self interest above all else, if I do something 'good', it's because it's good for me. Same with if I do something 'bad', lawful or unlawful. I'm not a sociopath but I don't care about anyone outside of family and a few close friends. Everything else falls into self interest.
>>
File: 1489441615721.jpg (62KB, 890x625px) Image search: [Google]
1489441615721.jpg
62KB, 890x625px
chaotic good

justice comes in many forms, and the one that seems impossible is the most powerful one
>>
>>36967930
Neutral Evil or Chaotic Neutral
Want to be Neutral Good
>>
>>36971216
As for why, I mostly act out of self-interest and am driven a lot by fear and self-protection. I also have the contrarian mindset where I resent authority for being authority. I want to be neutral good because I want for the world to be a better place for everyone, but it's an abstraction and I lack the real empathy required for it, and I'm not really doing anything to make the world a better place.
>>
File: 1494543620916.jpg (51KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494543620916.jpg
51KB, 480x480px
>I'm the only Lawful Good

Disgusting!
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.