[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you do during recess when you were at elementary school?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1490063110129s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490063110129s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
What did you do during recess when you were at elementary school?

Me, I just stayed by the school wall and sat there waiting until recess was over. Sometimes a teacher would tell me to walk around the yard because recess is supposed to be for exercise or something, but I didn't like doing it because going away from the supervisors made me more vulnerable to bullies. One time I said I didn't want to walk around and we argued and I got in trouble for disobeying the teacher.

When I was old enough, I finally got permission to leave the grounds during lunch hour (couldn't do it during short recesses), and because I lived close by I would just go home and play video games.
>>
>>36966380
I still had friends in elementary school, autistic like me, but still friends.
We'd run around pretending to be dinosaurs or Dragonball z characters throwing rocks and sticks at each other. Sometimes we'd look for bugs and snakes, but rarely did we find anything interesting.
>>
>>36966380
I had friends in elementary school, and we all wanted to escape. There used to be actual openings in the fence where you could run out, but we resorted to hanging out sometimes in a drainage pipe that ran under the road. It was in a fairly suburban area but the school directly faced a four lane thoroughfare.
>>
>>36966380
I used to do all the normal things a kid would do. I used to be normal, ya know. Play b-ball on the court, run around the field, play on the playset, have my friends bury me in leaves during autumn. I would also smuggle in and trade pokemon cards in the back of the field behind a wall in secret, since it was banned. I'd also play on my gameboy when I had the chance. Very nice childhood
>>
File: IMG_1046.jpg (119KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1046.jpg
119KB, 1600x900px
>>36966380
Well I recall wondering about aimlessly, no real purpose. I'd just bounce off of one group to another because I didn't exactly feel well tuned to any of them. Then I began to just throw a basketball into a hoop afterward and spoke with many that way. Then I ended up retiring that habit and it was back to my lonesome self.
>>
>>36966380
I threw a tennis ball at the wall with the other boys and played 'whip' and 'jail'
One kid got a pink slip and had to do community service because he whipped a kid in the face with the ball
Played soccer too, we made 'nets' by placing our jackets or sweaters as goalposts
Also played 'manhunt'. That was my favourite because all the other kids were lil fatties and had no endurance so I'd always win

Damn I miss being a kid
Now I have no friends at all
>>
I had friends until I was 11, then for the next two years I just sat a on a bench, or on the stairs, or hid in the bathroom. Sometimes I went to the library to read Asterix and Obelix comics. Then in high school I sort of had friends again for a year and a half, not super good friends though and eventually I regressed back to staying in the library or just sitting on a bench not talking to anyone.

Now I go to university and no friends there either. I don't think I know how to make or keep friends. I have the urge for social contact and a girlfriend so its a dilemma.
>>
>>36966380
>Go out of school with bros
>Go to chippy and get bags of chips off the chink
>Walk around the town looking for cats to throw
>Whoever sucessfully launches a cat that lunch was the don
>Return back to school

We did this almost every day. All of my friends grew up and got well paid jobs. I miss school so much it physically hurts me.
>>
>>36966380
>be in 4th grade
>no friends
>want to seem cool and impress people
>everyone's on the playground
>whip out my pre pubescent 1 inch unerect penis
>urinate on a small tree
>tell everyone about it to impress them
>get suspended
I do not miss elementary school
>>
>>36967637
>be in primary school
>me and friend pissing in big urinal
>look at his cock
>much bigger than mine
>remember thinking "Shit his bigger than mine"
>8 years later turns out I just have a small penis

Nice and cool
>>
File: 1493846011614.jpg (106KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
1493846011614.jpg
106KB, 698x658px
I used to hide from normies. As soon as it was recess I used to run out of class and hide anywhere safe. If I didn't then the normies used to pick me up and throw outside the class and take away my shoes. It was their favourite way to pass time for recess.
>>
>>36966380
>recess is supposed to be for exercise or something
That was just BS to get you away from them. It's their recess too you know
>>
>>36967709
Lol had a similar situation, but I yelled 'What the fuck' because his dick was fucking ugly and small.
>>
I liked jumping from the swings. I jumped off once and probably got close to 15' in the air, landed in front of a kid, and he said "nice jump". We've been friends for 17 years since then.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.