[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh hey there wagecuck, I didn't see you there. Spending

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: Photo Feb 02, 3 38 40 PM.jpg (17KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Feb 02, 3 38 40 PM.jpg
17KB, 250x226px
Oh hey there wagecuck, I didn't see you there. Spending your lunch break browsing this board I see? Better eat up, there's only 5 minutes left and you know Mr. Shekelstien doesn't like food in the workplace.
>>
Another day another haircut my neetcuck friend
>>
Oh, hey NEETfriend, I didn't see you there. Thanks for asking, but I have an hour for lunch - not that Mr. Shekelberg minds if I take longer! He knows my work is good and that's what matters. I could work from home, but where's the fun in that, right?

My office is in an upscale part of town on the riverside, so by habit I leave the office around 12 to take lunch at one of the many different eateries within walking distance. A wonderful sushi bar just opened up across the street. Let me know next time you're in the area, I'll treat you.

Is that your mom calling you, Neety? Better hurry home!
>>
>>36966284

Hey wageslave. That's right, run along and get your work done otherwise your boss won't get his holiday in the sun. hurry up now boy...tut tut. By the sounds of it your boss rides your hole.

>>My office is in an upscale part of town on the riverside,
in a call center, where you work indoors.... in an office. An office. That's where you work. (laughs)

>>take lunch at one of the many different eateries within walking distance.
and you eat alone because either you have no real friends or your colleagues are just too repulsive to be with.

>>A wonderful sushi bar just opened up across the street.
Sushi (raw fish basically) is linked to internal worms btw due to contamination. it's unlikely that the trendy sushi bar is hygienic, being new, and being next to a oh-so-hygienic... river, which is a sewage route full of rats and vermin, flowing towards the sea. Freshen up, and try a swim.

xx
>>
Hi, Mr. NEET. I hope you're having a good day. I get to be a NEET for today because I'm planning to celebrate a special occasion for someone. I hope you enjoy whatever you get to do today and I'm wishing nothing but the best for you and everyone else. Whether they're working or not.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>36966077
This has always been a good meme and always will be.
>>
>>36966472
OWWW!!! wageslaves blown the fuck out! good one fellow NEET
>>
>>36966284
Yeah, it's kind of nice. I have a set amount of responsibilities, only half of which are time sensitive. So when my first half is done, I can take as long a lunch as I need. IT hardly matters because the second half gets done anyways, it just doesn't matter when. So I can come back refreshed and ready no matter how long it takes.

I don't work in an office or anything, but I get to work all my negative energy out in a bakery. So it helps that I can take that time, because I gotta move fast to get everything done. Not that I mind being busy. IT keeps my mind off all the unecessary shit I think about at home. Keeps me feeling like I'm building something(my work ethic, organizational skills, people skills, and other soft skills) and I get to pour any negativity into the physical activity it requires.

Plus, I'm fit as a fiddle and stacies think its quirky that I bake! Ever now and then some NEET comes in with his mom after they got him a haircut, and they pick up some of our pastries. I really appreciate the patronage.
>>
>>36966617
terrible comeback, NEET is still leading 1 to wagie's 0
>>
>not having your own little buisness

geez, if you NEETs lucky you get to bang a 1/10....
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>36966472
I WILL END YOU NEETY, JUST REMEMBER THAT! WHILE YOU WERE SITTING IN YOUR ROOM FAPPING TO AND DEBATING THE SEXUALITY OF TRAPS, I WAS PRACTICING THE BLADE AND SLOBBERING ALL OVER SCHLOMO'S COCK. AND I WOULD KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND IF IT WAS NOT FOR THE LAWS OF THIS LAND!
>>
>>36966472

Funny you should mention it, but lately I've been doing lunch with Stacey down in records most days. She was the one who introduced me to the sushi place. Isn't foreign cuisine amazing? New people + new food is always a recipe for a good day. You shouldn't be so afraid of new things, anon. Try the sashimi, you'll love it. Very healthy too.

Have you started swimming too? On Fridays Shlomo Jr (mr Shekelberg's nephew - good kid, he'll go far) and I do laps at the local pool after work, but when the weather's nice I usually just take an extra half hour to power walk along the riverbank. That's my "me" time, you know? Can't spend every moment in the company of others, after all!
>>
File: 1457120189617.jpg (65KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
1457120189617.jpg
65KB, 700x393px
>>36966617
>haircut
I love how you slipped that in their, I laugh everytime.

The NEETcuck has to samefag and falseflag because his delicate psyche cannot handle the haircut bantz from the NEETasaki attack.
>>
These threads are just getting rediculous. NEETs are losers that do nothing all day, and wageslaves work shit jobs they hate. Can't we all just agree that life fucking sucks?

The only people who probably have it ok are rich business owners.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 540x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 540x560px
>>36968809
>be NEET for 6 months
>horribly depressed, feel worthless
>be wagecuck for 1 year
>horribly depressed, feel like a slave
>go back to NEETdom
>tfw when it's better to be worthless than a slave
>>
>>36968902
So instead of working towards being a rich business owner you endeavour to just give up and sit on your ass and be "depressed" all day long?

You are inhabiting a hell of your own choosing, NEETcuck.
>>
>>36968809
>Can't we all just agree that life fucking sucks

just memes roboto, be calm keep comfy

the true robots all know life's the pissbag we bring people into to make it less of a pissbag
>>
>>36968955
>rich business owner
>the bootstraps meme

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
THERE IS NO PLACE FOR YOU ON THIS BOARD
ABANDON ALL HOPE OF ASCENDING FROM NORMALFAGGOTRY
>>
File: homunculus.jpg (400KB, 1456x1049px) Image search: [Google]
homunculus.jpg
400KB, 1456x1049px
>>36968902
is true brother

the grass is always greener, and the hedonic treadmill will ruin even an true improvement in life
>>
Hey there neets, just woke up from a 2 hour nap at work now back to browsing 4chan. I get paid to do similar things to you just no fapping
>>
>>36968955
Im not depressed anymore anon. I was when I thought I was retarded bc no one would hire me and again when I realized full employment is slavery.

Now im pretty content with my place in the world, Id highly recommend
>>
File: 1493342296277.jpg (124KB, 540x809px) Image search: [Google]
1493342296277.jpg
124KB, 540x809px
This daily pissing contest gets old eventually does it. Or is this the best bait on r9k. Neetcuck vs wagecuck threads are the most waged war on here... Why is it that either side seeks to validate their lifestyle daily if not hourly.
>>
>be me
>be NEET
>unlimited free time
>use all of it on posting to /r9k/ about how I'm a NEET and have unlimited free time
>suddenly no actual free time left
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.