[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's list 10 reasons not to kill ourselves. Then list 10

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 960.jpg (33KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
33KB, 960x540px
Let's list 10 reasons not to kill ourselves.
Then list 10 reasons to kill ourselves.
Weigh the pros and cons and then puss out like we always do and spend the day watching Anime.

If you can't make ten then just write three or however many for each you can think of.
>>
You could be perfectly healthy, and then stub your toe and have only 1 thing to complain about and many things to not complain about but you will always see the negative, when we apply pain to the subject.
>>
>>36964922
Most of robots problems can be solved if they stop being contrarian and just did what society wants them to.
>>
>>36965020
then you get society's problems and they're all blowing their brains out in the white working class.

if you're a white male that is, white females just turn feminist and get divorces for dissatisfaction.
>>
Reasons not to: Reasons to:
- Entertainment - Shame
- Death of people who have hurt me - Guilt
- Curiosity for the future state of the world
- Fulfilling my dream of working and living in the US
- Playing video games, music listening and reading
>>
>>36964957
>>36965020
You're fucking lame for not playing ball. Here I go.
>>36964922
>reasons to not An hero
1.If I die now, I'll never get to see how my life plays out
2.Too many people depend on me.
3.I've gotten this far in my major, let's at least finish
4.I'm just sad because I'm an engineering student
5.Engineering is a very profitable degree
6.I may leave college and start a business
7.Chances of being happy seem very real after college
8.I'm out of shape at least commit suicide when you're in shape.
9.I've been very fit last summer, I can be fit again
10.Because If I quit now, I won't piss off the people who want me to die.
>Reasons to AN hero
1.I can't fail my classes if I'm already dead
2.I don't have to deal with anyone's shit anymore.
3.Even if there's no afterlife, it never hurt to not exist, so it won't suck to not exist.
4.If reincarnation is real, it would be sweet to get a second go
5.If I join the military it's technically not suicide and I might end up leaving a very successful neet with lots of neet bux.
6.I don't have to deal with my gf anymore
7.I won't have to deal with friends anymore
8.I won't have to deal with anyone
9.I really am very tired, all I want to do is sleep.
10.What's life if all you have is responsibility holding you down like chains?
>>
>>36965040
>wahh I don't want to work.

You think having no job and living at home with your mom is some how going to make you immune to society's problems?
>>
>>36965100
considering an average house costs 8x the average annual salary it's bound to happen to many of us especially those struggling to function in a brutally vain society.
>>
File: wikipedia pepe.gif (993KB, 924x507px) Image search: [Google]
wikipedia pepe.gif
993KB, 924x507px
>>36964922
Cons:
>We only got one life, might as well see it through
Pros:
>I have nothing to give to other people. aka no skills, no personality
>No more autism for me
>No more inconveniencing people with my company
>Not a chance to pass my inferior genes forward
>I'd finally rid the person I hate most aka myself
>>
>>36965227
Did you have a roof over your head and food to eat your whole life?

If so it's your fault you suck.
>>
>>36965161
Society isn't totally vain. That is why there are so many ugly people (like you) in the world.

Do you see how many dumb ugly basic people get a date and end up married with kids?
>>
>>36964922
Reasons not to kill ourselves, you say? Ok, here are mine:
>
>>
>>36965283
my dad was captain of the football team, he just produced some losers in his batch and blamed my mom for her genes
>>
>>36964922
>OP watches anime
Let's add that to the "kill yourself" list
>>
>>36965261
I know, that's why I've grown to despise myself so much.
>>
>>36964922
10 reasons not to
1. I want to be with God
2. I don't want to hurt anyone
3. I'm afraid of messing up
4. Chance consciousness stays alive, the main reason I want to try killing myself is to put an end to my thoughts

10 reasons to
1. I don't want to live with myself anymore
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.