[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do americans really drink in these red cups at parties or it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 63213.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
63213.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
Do americans really drink in these red cups at parties or it's just a hollywood movie thing?
>>
We really do. They are crazy cheap and the standard size for been pong. No one is drinking beer from them though it's mostly for mixed liquor
>>
>>36964878

Only young, dumb college students intent on getting wasted.
>>
Usually we use them for beer pong or mixed drinks like the other anon said. No one actually pours their beer in it to drink.
>>
Yes, people really use them. They're cheap and can be easily thrown away. I buy them sometimes so that i have less dishes to do.
>>
I'll usually buy the same amount of blue cups to have Red team vs. Blue team :>
>>
>>36964878
Yes they do and canadian as well !
Its like 1$ for 20 cups sometime .

So after the party instead of washing hundred of glass you throw it in the trash while saying fuck global warning
>>
why are europoors so amazed at this? do you not have cheap plastic cups in your stores?
>>
Americans is it true people get drunk by just picking up thrown away solo cups and drinking any leftover alcohol?
>>
RED SOLO CUP
I FILL YOU UP
LETS HAVE A PARTYYYY LETS HAVE A PARTYYYY
>>
>>36964878
>Do americans really drink in these red cups at parties
You should ask this on reddit. Robots are clueless about partys.
>>
>>36964942

Nope, that's bum bullshit and a great way to get herpes.
>>
>>36964878
Australian here...

Seen them at parties when I was a teenager... I didn't know what to do because all the people I was able to talk to were making out with fat thigh sluts who bounce off from boy to boy like a pinball machine.
>>
File: ngbbs4d0a81683fd3c.jpg (24KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4d0a81683fd3c.jpg
24KB, 370x370px
>>36964942
Fuck no, who the fuck gave you that idea?
>>
>>36964878

They're nice when you don't want someone accidentally breaking your glassware after they've had a few shots of bourbon.
>>
>>36964924
>>36964907

>there are people on this board who have no idea what a keg party is
>>
They really do use them and even consciously emulate what you see in frat flicks.
>>
>>36964980
>fat thigh sluts
hot
>>
people typically don't pour beer from a bottle or can into a red solo cup. however they are common when for drinking beer from a keg.
>>
Kegs and beer pong.
>>
>>36965151
Is it? Because I'd find myself to feel insignificant if I knew just how many other guys she's been dick'd by...
>>
>>36964942
>>36964972
>>36964998
Me and my friends do that, but we are very scummy people
>>
What do Eurocucks use at parties/social events? I'm mystified that Euros are so curious about a disposable cup that's meant for convenience.
>>
is beer pong realy that big of a deal ?do you realy play it on partys ?
>>
>>36965318
yes wee use plastic cups also but they are not colored just like transparent 0.5 or the smaller 0.3 are also ttansparent or simetimes just plain white . p.s. dont assume this guy is european can be a chink for all wee know .
>>
>>36965320
It's generally a fixture at any college 'frat boy' party. No one does it past 30. I don't know what else to tell you.
>>
>>36964942
I've heard of people doing that, but only if no one leaves out liquor bottles that they can steal
>>
>>36964956
Kill your self. That is the worst song
>>
>>36965392
well thats what i ment like on teen house partys and frat partys like whit more the 20 people . only time wee play this when its like just couple of us and get bored but dont want to get like realy drunk so we play it 2 v 2
>>
>>36964942
no, but sometimes my closest friends are really drunk they will keep pouring new drinks and then forgetting about them after a single sip

I make sure to clobber those because I hate being wasteful
>>
>>36964942
Well, alcoholics will definitely do that.
t. warm beer alchie
>>
>>36964942
That's a very frat thing to do when you're underage, so any alcohol is good alcohol
>>
>>36964878
To be fair Americans also drink non alcoholic drinks out of red solo cups. When my sister and some friends were getting drunk at a public beach she insisted on getting blue cups because "red means you have alcohol in the cup, any other color means you don't ".
>>
>>36965077
fucking a man
>checked for kek
>>
>>36964878
We do, sometimes they're blue though.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.