[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hey anon whats up? i left the documents on your table if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1494538630773.jpg (52KB, 630x474px) Image search: [Google]
1494538630773.jpg
52KB, 630x474px
>hey anon whats up? i left the documents on your table if you are aski-
>...
>what do you mean? like on a date?
>>
Did I really get cucked? She cared about me so much that she picked up the phone during her bj session to talk to me. That's how important I am to her.
>>
>>36964826
no
because a blowjob for someone else beside you is nothing for her
>>
>wednesday morning
>go see fuckbuddy early in the day at her house
>Gets a phone call around 10am
>its her husband
>he wants to make dinner plans for the evening
>He asked if i was with her
>she took a pic of me fucking and sent it to him
>he asked if i wanted to have dinner with them
>had to work that evening.

Some times i feel bad but if he's ok with it i don't mind it too much.
>>
>>36965045
Why'd you do it in the first place then
>>
>>36965106
Im single, shes a cute petite blonde with killer green eyes, i know im handsome, I'm fit, she's fit, there was an attraction, her husband is much older, getting fat and getting along on age, it was luck that he's a cuck.
>>
>>36965163
Got a good thing going then anon. Keep it up, and don't end up a murder victim
>>
>>36965163
I want you to know you are a part of the problem.
>>
>>36965045
This is what I want. I don't want a gf just a bro to do weird pseudobisexual polyamorous shit with
>>
>>36965229
It was/is a strange tale. Not gonna lie i thought I'd be killed the first time i was with her.
Her husband owns a small hipster bakery, you know the type they sell you average pastries at crazy high prices.

He came up to me and told me the girl next to the counter wanted to buy me a coffee, so i asked for a mocha, then he told me she'd like to talk to me, so she came and sat with me he brought us food and said it was "on the house" i assumed she was a friend of his family or a family member never in my life could i have figured this girl was his wife. We talked and she said a few times she's "open minded" sexually. I figured she meant she's into girls too. I said i was open minded too assuming she wanted to do something FmF. After she told me the owner was her husband my heart sank, i thought i was being punked, toyed and played for a fool.

Then she said he wanted us to be friends (all 3 of us) and he watch us fuck, took me a hot minute to process this, she's cute so i asked the specifics, he just wants to watch but he's the boss, and leads the orchestra when i fuck her. They gave me their number and address i was scared shitless because i was taking a big risk here. They live in a gated community, middle to upper class.

The sex was good, a little weird having a dude telling us what position he wanted to see us in and what way to face, sometimes he'll watch from inside the closet trick me into telling me he isn't home so i can let loose with her.
>>
>>36965257
How am i part of the problem? At the end of the day he has total control over whats going on, she lets him know when i come over and i let him know better yet i ask permission to go to his wife. Like i said, as much as here we knock on the cucks so much they have all the reign over the situation
>>
>>36965472
Livin the dream, I would absolutly do the same if given the chance. I'm hoping to get picked up by some crazy rich older woman who'll spoil me rotten as long as I give her the D.
>>
>>36965697
I don't consider this living the dream. I dont have a woman of my own, im practicality asking a gatekeeper when i can fuck his woman who finds me attractive. But im a pessimistic person even when i have a good thing going my thoughts eat at me.
>>
>>36965771
it's a pretty sweet way to get laid, though I kinda get where you're coming from with the thoughts eating at you. It doesnt seem very sustainable in the long run. But fuck it man, just enjoy the moment. Most people here would kill for a girl to even look in their direction without disgust.
>>
>>36965890
I guess. There are some things that bother me about it but not enough to stop, she's good in bed and i love when she locks her legs around my waist, i like when she kisses my muscles, when she pierces my soul with those green eyes when she cums and grits her teeth and her laugh when i cum on her flat belly.
>>
>>36966450
Keep going till the old fuck bites it. Then you get the girl and the heritage.
>>
>>36966471
Doubt it. They said they wanted me for a constant thing, they didn't say long or short term just a constant get together. I dont wish him dead either, given his life i dont blame him for being so screwy.

Told me he comes from a very religious conservative upbringing, his exwife was also from this conservative upbringing. They didn't have kids and she wasn't a bitch about the divorce, they just lived an unhappy life and he's had alot of repressed urges. He's a midly successful businessman but very humble.

His current wife is a bit of a stacy, i asked her once privately why she married him and she said "he offered me stability " i find that as code word for "he had money to take care of me" and she was a young single mother at the time.
>>
>>36966790
>businessman
Meant business owner
>>
>>36965045
I hope your fuckbuddy is over the age of 35 and that dude is fine with his wife of at least 15 years wants some young fucktoy
>>
>>36966849
She's 40, he's 52, I'm 30.
>>
this is the biggest issue i have with dating. And why I so often rejected. Because I know that if I were a better man to a woman she'd fuck me within the same day as meeting me

and if I'm not that guy I move on and stay alone, better then being a beta male
>>
>>36966926
Hit the gym. Work out, run 2 miles 3 days a week. It won't boost your confidence. Read the sticky on /fit/ maybe do SS for 6 months in the mean time browse youtube and find a workout that best suits you. She initially went to me because she liked what she saw and likes it even more with no clothes on. He on the other hand feels he found a good friend who understands him and his taboo needs
>>
>>36965293
He's an ok guy. Just very repressed but he's confided alot to me, his last marrige he felt he failed his wife, himself as a man and his religion, he was spiraling and she kept him sane. As they said it they were 2 broken people trying to fix eachother. I found that sweet but i felt a little bad because we just finished fucking and she had my cum down her neck.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.