[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many fags on here? It's almost like homosexuality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0799.jpg (121KB, 750x911px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0799.jpg
121KB, 750x911px
Why are there so many fags on here? It's almost like homosexuality is linked to degeneracy.
>>
cause they can't talk to girls so benis is the only option
>>
nah. they're just fags out of misery and loneliness, probably some failure too. i don't know what's more pathetic. worst thing is that they seem to encourage each other as well.
>>
it is, not because being gay is degenerate but it goes against societys norms
>>
most people on here are young guys. young guys have no excuse not to be gay. it is so much more hot than straight. might as well enjoy it b4 settled for pussy.
>>
>>36964861
>opinions: the post

gtfo fag
>>
>>36964780
>degeneracy

Is this like one of those /pol/ thread where you claim to be something and two thread later you are talking about killing jews and niggers. Which is also degeneracy
>>
>>36964925
Can you learn English before replying? Thanks.
>>
>>36964780
Shitposters and migrants from /soc/ and /lgbt/.
They'll get bored and go back eventually.
>>
>>36964946
I guess you are retard. let me spell it out for you. If you are on 4chan you are a degenerate.
>>
File: whatupwiththat.jpg (133KB, 575x325px) Image search: [Google]
whatupwiththat.jpg
133KB, 575x325px
>encourage robots to hate all women
>get upset when they turn gay
>>
>>36964780
I'm lonely and cannot get a gf so I've changed into wanted to be the gf
>>
>>36964780
OP i'll fuck you till you love me, faggot
>>
File: c62.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
c62.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>36964780
>mug degeneracy
fuck outta here
>>
>>36964991
Projection. Unironically know some pretty solid people who frequent the site. Surprised me since they were full on normie.
>>
File: 1484519947318.jpg (30KB, 463x358px) Image search: [Google]
1484519947318.jpg
30KB, 463x358px
>>36964994
This is probably the best and most accurate thing I have ever read on /r9k/
>>
>>36964994
They'll have to learn the hard way that robots are just as shitty as women
>>
>>36965080
My bad I should've put a trigger warning.
>>
Why don't the gaybots just fuck each other?
>>
File: cumdump.jpg (114KB, 347x521px) Image search: [Google]
cumdump.jpg
114KB, 347x521px
>tfw no bf to choke me and fuck my ass literally raw and bleeding until he shoots his steaming hot load into my colon and were both filled with the deepest feelings of love towards each other as we cuddle passionately, sticky and dirty but locked in each others presences.
>>
>>36964925
>implying killing spooks, fags and kikes is bad
killing is nature
>>
this board is the shittiest one for every good thread there is at least 10 threads talking about boipucci
>>
>>36964994
Hating women is all the more reason to fuck them. We already know they fear sex with non-chads more than they fear dying.
>>
>>36964861
he looks cute

oregani
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.