[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so Im going to the party tonight, any tips and suggestions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: vlcsnap-2017-04-28-15h44m47s507.png (782KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-28-15h44m47s507.png
782KB, 1280x640px
so Im going to the party tonight, any tips and suggestions ?

pic unrelated
>>
Buy at least twelve beers and dont be like hey guys I've got the beer, just let people have one if they want one.
Drink slowly and pace yourself, people actually do notice when one or two people are way drunker than everyone else.
If there is music don't feel pressured to dance unless your friends are dancing or your chatting up a qt
>Avoid mixing weed with booze at all costs, it will cause severe temporary autism and disable you
Make sure you greet the host and chat him or her up, they may return the favor by introducing you to new people
>Always involve yourself in group activities, like beer pong, trivia or board games. It will make it way easier to assimilate into a new social circle
Please remember that if you feel bad, more booze doesn't really make you feel better
Most of all try to have a good time , after all, you're going out to have fun tonight
>>
>Dont care about what the normies think
>sperg out as much as possible
>blame the drinking
this is sincerely the best way. sluts will make a move for you if you can grab attention or you will have a fun time. Either way you win
>>
>>36964693
You will be ousted because you are you
>>
Also get some Cocaine, it will make the party more interesting.
>>
>>36964775
>Don't get twisted

Fuck this anon, get fucked up
>>
>>36964775
thanks mate original or is it i dont know just let me post
>>
>>36964775
weed and booze is actually awesome, it's like being drunk and stoned but stoned without the negative effects. some people can't handle it tho I dunno why
>>
>>36964863
If you don't smoke weed often or not at all you will become severely disrupted if you try it while drinking 100% of the time.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.