[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love watching others live passionately. Those people full

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

I love watching others live passionately.

Those people full of energy and motivation, who struggle for goals created from the depths of their soul. People who also fail and have misfortunes but always get up with more force, because crying and becoming a victim is not part of their thinking.

These people convey an almost contagious optimism. They are literally living, not simply surviving. And I'm not just talking about heroes and legends, but also people like you or me, who decided at the time, to live this way.

This is a message for /r9k/ in general. You can stay there with your sad invented excuses or start living from now on. End.
>>
File: 1487991402746.gif (157KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1487991402746.gif
157KB, 700x700px
>>36964630
good memes, reddit. keep it up :^)
>>
>>36964665
yeah, whatever, buddy ^^

Anyway, I do not care if people take it as a joke. Then it is easy to criticize, it is easy to complain because the world is bad with you. You know what? Now that's a good joke.

I remember a friend who always complained and worried even for the most insignificant thing on the planet. When he was diagnosed with cancer, his curses and cries multiplied. It was not until the end when he realized that it was useless to protest against the inevitable, and tried to take advantage of what little he had left. On the day of his funeral few remembered L. as the lover and passionate person of the cars that he was, but as the grumpy and ambitious guy with face of few friends.

Do not be that boy, please.
>>
>>36964630
failed normie here
I get the same feelings as well, but when I look at myself in the mirror I realize I am a pathetic loser. Would you happen to know how to get over these feelings and start living life, optimistic anon? thanks
>>
how do you think I should try to "start living from now on" when I'm a 30 year old friendless loser long-term NEET with no degree or job experience? I'm not even just being bitter, I just have no idea where to start

best wishes,
loserbernd
>>
>>36964630
>I love watching others live passionately.
great, I will live passionately with your gf and you can watch. :^)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.