[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone eIse here get vagina envy? l don't think l really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: cumm.webm (442KB, 576x320px) Image search: [Google]
cumm.webm
442KB, 576x320px
Anyone eIse here get vagina envy?

l don't think l really want to be a woman, per se, but I look at my dick and just wish l had a vagina sometimes. I hate having a refractory period. I wish l could have multiple orgasms. Good sex and masturbation just seem so much more pleasurable for women it makes me depressed... lt feeIs like bioIogy and my body have betrayed me.
>>
>Anyone eIse here get vagina envy?

No I like taking a piss while standing instead of sitting.
>>
this webm never gets old for me

>that drip
>>
>>36964696
https://eroshare.com/lp6hvcqs
>>
Not so much that I actually want a vagina, but when my girlfriend is basically choking me to death with her muscle spasms I do wonder what it feels like.
>>
>>36964491
It's a fucking lie anon I can't have multiple orgasms at all
>>
>>36965271
>It's a fucking lie anon I can't have multiple orgasms at all
be my one and done gf
>>
>>36964491
lT'S JUST NOT FAlR
>>
>>36964491
How many fucking times are you going to post this stupid shit
>>
>>36964491
Stop posting this fucking thread
>>
>>36966043
as long as it gets (You)s
>>
>>36965323
>It's a lie

It's not.
My gf can have multiple orgasms in quick succession; 1 is never enough
>>
I hate being a tranny :(
>>
>>36965271
Is the female orgasm even real or is it just a meme?

Does it look like OP's webm?
>>
>>36966251
>Does it look like OP's webm?
How would she know?
>>
Penis is superior aside from the down time after orgasm, although that feeling of complete relief afterwards and the desire to just fucking chill is the greatest thing ever.

Since women can apparently orgasm multiple times, do they get the same feeling of relief afterwards?
>>
>>36964491
>I wish l could have multiple orgasms.

Yeah, but it's not unusual for guys to be able to whack off several times in one session, and in extreme cases even 10 times in one day. How is that really any different from "multiple orgasms"?

> bioIogy and my body have betrayed me.

Biology gives you a lot more testosterone, which is specifically the hormone that causes horniness. It's well know that giving women testosterone supplements causes their sex drive to increase. This can be seen statistically in comparing the amount of sex gay men have versus lesbians -- it's a very significant difference.

Basically, biology gave you a much bigger supply of the "horniness" hormone. Be thankful.

>>36966251
>Does it look like OP's webm?

Yep. Orgasms can cause the PC muscle to involuntarily contract very hard. Due to the positioning of the PC muscle, those contractions can be seen as pulsating movements centered around the taint, and including the asshole and vulva. The amount of pulsating shown in that video would be hard for most women to do voluntarily -- it's likely the video is showing a real orgasm.
>>
>>36964696
I can't stop thinking about how fucking incredible it would feel to have my cock in there.
>>
That's a nice butthole desu

I wanna lick it desu
>>36965237
>Fucking gf
>She cums so hard it literally forces me out of her

I like being a man, but shit, I can't imagine how intense orgasms are for women
>>
>>36964491
>Anyone eIse here get vagina envy?

Ha, last month I was talking with my gf about that stuff, and she said that she basically agrees that having a penis is clearly superior, and that if she had been given a choice she would have chosen to have a penis. She doesn't want a sex change or anything, she just thinks that she got ripped off by having a missing organ that's obviously a pretty fucking awesome organ.
>>
Dunno. I can't feel much from penetration. A lot of girls can't given all our nerve endings are placed on the outside. Orgasm can be a tricky thing desu. A dick going in and out is not equivalent to you all jacking off
>>
>>36966421
My bf once cummed 9 times in a row and was still hard
Eventually not much was coming out but he says he nearly passed out. On the other hand I have never came from non clitoral stimulation and only had one multiple caused by myself years ago. A one off. Idk. Men are at least ready to enjoy sex from the get go, lots of nerve endings all over to be stimulated. Women often have to learn with someone they care about and another combination of factors
>>
>>36966653
>>36966591
>>36965271

How does OP's video make you feel?
Does it turn you on at all?
What do girls feel when they look at female genitalia?
>>
>>36964491
>l don't think l really want to be a woman
>I look at my dick and just wish l had a vagina sometimes

Pick one and only one
>>
>>36966756
Nothing I'm straight? What I like about female genitals is how different they all are. But like l.. No sexual organ is a thing of beauty. Do you like looking at penises or whatever.
>>
>>36966795

>Do you like looking at penises or whatever.

That's why I'm asking.
I do sometimes, even though I'm attracted to girls and don't feel anything for men.
Sometimes I enjoy videos of penises cumming because I can mentally place myself in that situation and imagine what it feels like. I associate that with the sensation of orgasm.

>No sexual organ is a thing of beauty

That's where you're wrong.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.