[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no Russian gf that will teach you their language and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1479556828914.png (87KB, 273x252px) Image search: [Google]
1479556828914.png
87KB, 273x252px
>tfw no Russian gf that will teach you their language and culture while also completely Russianizing you

Feels pretty bad..
>>
>>36964410
>had a legitimate chance at a qt3.14 russian chick today
>used to essentially fetishize WW2 and the cold war, thanks MOHAA and company, and i have an insanely high power level related to t
>introduced myself in stilted russian
>seems really surprised but excited
>talk about shit
>claims her mum was there when it all came crashing down
>cool beans we're the same age
>wonders what it must have been like to live in actual soviet russia and not the aftermath
>my power level starts to seep out
>explain bourgeoisie and proles
>explain how it just wasn't the right country for communism to start in america would have been better as you need a strong capitol foundation to fund and maintain the transition
>o-oh, is so complicated...
>yeah...anyway
>get back to more normal conversation
>hows life what do you do ever read this book or watch that
>actually prompts several conversations on communism and why it failed and why its viewed as bad here and there when i make it sound so reasonable
>gives me her number but seems distant as i leave
I texted her once but she hasn't texted back in 5 hours. I worry she'll ask her mother about this cause her mother HATES what the fall did to her family and now i might be screwed because we work together and her mother could very well hunt me down in the building or make life tough.
>>
>>36964410
There aren't many Russians where I live. The last time I spoke Russian with someone outside of a family member was with one of my professors last semester.
>>
>>36964660
That's what you get for being a literal communist
>>
>>36964410
You can join Russian military and get a Russian citizenship after 5 years. You need to know the language though, and I don't see why anyone would do it, frankly, but you could.
>>
>>36964660
I'm glad I'm only communist and not communist and autistic like you
>>
>>36964831
Holy shit yes I might actually do this.
>>
>>36964891
Don't. I'm that autistic communist guy above and even i won't touch it.
Its shit living, shit pay, unless you yourself are from russia or a russian rooted family and are 2nd gen or less everyone will hate you, the foods shit, the uniforms are shit, the new guns are shit, the barracks are shit, the new footwear is shit, they reduced vodka rations, you don't get respect for it like american military, your posting will be shit, its just plain shit. They don't have the money to make it not shit and they don't care if you actually starve for a few days so long as they can count your head for statistics.
>>
>>36964891
The Russian military has a huge rape problem, look it up
>>
File: 1480463630087.png (33KB, 976x598px) Image search: [Google]
1480463630087.png
33KB, 976x598px
>>36964410
>tfw no nazbol gf
>>
>>36965140
>>36964891
http://www.pravdareport.com/society/stories/15-02-2007/87441-army_prostitute-0/
Link
>>
>>36965073
Sounds like you're coming from experience.
>>
>>36965214
Jesus Christ. I wonder how the other branches fare.
>>
>>36965491
Much the same outside special or niche forces that actually command respect or have too few to have the issue.
Imagine if every NEET went to an armed forces arm instead of people who want to do their country proud. Now imagine all they found was no NEETbux or support but pimps, sexually frustrated stronger NEET's, and depression.
>>
File: 1479338090718.jpg (127KB, 403x403px)
1479338090718.jpg
127KB, 403x403px
>>36965214
That's hot

ORIGINAL COMMENT DO NOT STEAL
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.