[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can any of you guys figure out what the fuck is wrong with my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px)
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
can any of you guys figure out what the fuck is wrong with my laptop?

it turns on but the monitor wont, and it used to keep shutting off put i took the battery out and i dosen shut off but screen still wont work
>>
Nice pink floyd shirt
>>
>Pink Floyd shirt
You're right there sure as shit is something wrong here
>>
Look at the round curve of op's body in the reflection and the 'diet' coke cans in the ground, op is obviously a fat gay slob
>>
>>36964554
thanks man,

oreginol
>>
>>36964608
I want him to paint my face with ropes of his jizz.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>36964608
you mean this can of diet coke? no it was an empty beer can, im actually old enough to buy you underage faggot
>>
>>36964672
Mmm... Those feet too... Op you big bear you. Be my daddy.
>>
There's a connection on the back of the screen that connects it to the motherboard. It's likely loose or disconnected on the cake of the screen. If not it's disconnected on the motherboard. Or your ram is bad. If it has 2 sticks take one out and try again and alternate.
>>
>>36964700
ill be your daddy if you can tell me what the fuck is wrong with my computer
>>
>>36964725
am i gunna have to gut the laptop to do this?
>>
>>36964725
i do think it has the 2 sticks
>>
>>36964725
Wouldn't turn on with bad ram. OP, what do you mean when you say it turns on?
Also, >>>/g/
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>36964876
i pluuged it into my tv monitior abd am wiping and reinstalling windows like a retard
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.