[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>6'1", 220lbs >hairy Is there anyway I can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1486996325707.jpg (22KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
1486996325707.jpg
22KB, 401x401px
>6'1", 220lbs
>hairy

Is there anyway I can become a trap or at least more feminine? I'm trying to lose the weight and muscle by fasting. Any advice?
>>
>>36964219
The only good advice anyone here could give is to kill yourself.
>>
>>36964219
Stop being fagggot, fag.
>>
>>36964235
>>36964244
Okay will do. I'm sorry.
>>
>>36964219
The only thing that matters is the face. Do you have a feminine bone structure?
>>
>>36964261
I'm not sure what a feminine bone structure is. I've been told I have a baby face.
>>
>>36964283
Baby face is promising. You can shave and wax excessive body hair. What is your hairstyle like? Do you play with your butt?
>>
>>36964320
We'll even of I wax or shave it it'll grow back right away. Is there a more permanent solution for hairy fucks? And my hair is typically long but I got it cut recently cause Chad friend told me I'd look better if I did.

sometimes :3
>>
>>36964398
Laser hair removal or hormones. Longer hair is better for aspiring girls, your Chad friend might be trying to help you be more masculine.

You like playing with your butt the most, don't you?
>>
>>36964459
I'll see about laser hair removal cause hormones are probably expensive. And yeah he's trying to make me Chad. We met whyle playing vidya and realized we went to the same college. So now his duity is to get me "laid", when in reality I want him to bend me over.

not really, all I have are sharpies to stimulate it. Wish I could buy something that would make it more fun
>>
>>36964555
Laser hair removal is expensive too. The only way you'd be able to attract this friend if yours is to become more feminine.

Just stop playing with your dicklet and focus on your butt. A sharpie is plenty once you're horny and desperate.
>>
>>36964674
My sister does Lazer hair removal at her business. The thing is that it's only for women and she's extremely homophobic. And my friend has a cutie girlfriend that he talks about all the time.

Do you play with your butt anon?
>>
>>36964219
>by fasting
Not gonna happen.
You will gain it back as fast as you lost it and if you keep it you'll look like shit from the loose skin and stretch marks.

t. Weight-loss pro.
I lost weight the healthy way and even though I weigh less than a little girl now I still have a flabby-looking gut, after more than a year of counting calories and daily exercise.

Remember that trapping is a meme and you should not harm yourself for it.
>>
Become a qt bara. Traps are for plebs anyway.
>>
>>36964772
So are you saying there's no way for me to lose the weight?
>>
File: 1484494559680.jpg (602KB, 820x1253px)
1484494559680.jpg
602KB, 820x1253px
>>36964219
is that you maki?
>>
>>36964823
Don't know who that is but she (he) looks cute. What anime is it from?
>>
>>36964804
nothing wrong with being more healthy but you gotta be realistic about weight loss and health in general is what he's saying.
>>
>>36964804
There is, but fasting is not it.
Read the sticky on /fit/ to get a general idea of how to lose weight the right way.
But no, it won't happen overnight, or in a few months, or next year. It would take years of very hard work to go from 220 pounds of neckbeard to 130-140 pounds of trap. And, again, in my humble opinion, it's not worth it. Becoming a trap, that is. Losing weight is good.
>>
>>36964804
the key to lasting weight loss is making long-term lifestyle changes. you need a regular diet that becomes the new normal for you. if you fast you'll most likely revert back.
>>
>>36964750
Maybe you could convince your sister?

Also, to echo what other anons are saying, diet and exercise works, fasting is terrible.

And no, I don't play with my butt. I've had success training others to properly get off with theirs, though.
>>
>>36964869
>>36964901
>>36964918
I was recommended fasting from a personal trainer. He says it's healthy as long as you do it right, due to my excess fat.
>>36965092
I doubt it. I'll look up the prices and maybe save up, I'll try waxing for the meantime.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.