[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wah I'm depressed >wah I'm lonely >wah Chad's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

>wah I'm depressed
>wah I'm lonely
>wah Chad's want to fuck me
>wah my life is so depressing that I'm gonna kill myself and make tapes for people to listen to because I desperately need attention

I'd kill for my life to be at least half as interesting as hers. Roasties play life on easy. TV networks should produce more shows about real losers and their struggles instead of this normie shit. Then again, it wouldn't be interesting.
>>
>>36964186

If it was a male suicide everyone would just laugh but somehow because it's a woman it is made more tragic.
>>
>>36964186
So I just marathoned the first episode. Did I like it?
>>
>>36964196
The only reason why it was considered a "tragic" was because she was attractive. If she was a 3/10 nobody would've given a shit.>>36964196
>>
>>36964226
It's stupid as fuck, but I'll be lying if I said it wasn't entertaining.
>>
>It's another normie treats depression like a fashion accessory episode

I'm honestly getting fucking sick of this.
>>
She actually went through with it and an herod, something you clearly don't have the balls to do
>>
>>36964531
She didn't go through shit. She's literally the reason why anything even happend to her. Everything in this show is exaggerated as fuck and would never happen IRL.
>>
>>36964563
Most people here haven't been through shit, I think being raped is slightly worse on the shit scale than choosing to stay in your mom's basement forever

>surprised TV shows are exaggerated
Are you new to the world of media desu? The reason no one makes TV shows about actual autistic losers is because it would be boring as fuck
>>
shows about "real" losers or male losers will not sell tho
>>
this shit was renewed for a second season. In case you didn't know.
>>
>>36964186
I couldn't even finished this fucking show. Stopped on the 4th episode.

>I'm a pretty girl, but I'm new at school and have almost no friends

Fucking bitch, couldn't even stand life on easy mode. I would love switching places with someone like her, just so I could enjoy something.

>>36964196
>>36964234

Also this desu.
>>
>>36964687
im suprised its not getting banned for promoting suicide and triggering people or something
>>
>>36964681
Yeah that happens irl. People watch TV to escape male creepy losers.

And then even if you are a male creepy loser who magically gets a gf, she'll probably just mock you on TwoXChromosomes until someone better comes along and she upgrades to him. That's the extent of male creepy losers' entertainment value.
>>
>>36964657
>Wah she was a strong grill you would've never made it in her position

Motherfucker she had life on easy mode. I've been through way worse. I was physically and mentally abused by my dad. He use to hit my mom and I use to watch. I was poor as shit growing up had to wear the same school clothes for 2-3 years at a time. I I got bullied freshman year all the way to Senior year. I'm currently FUCKING HOMELESS at the moment.
>>
>>36964784
tough break, anon.
>>
>>36964807
Tell me about.
>>
>>36964784
but did you get raped
>>
>>36964784
I never said that and I'm sorry to hear it but the biggest problem most people seem to have on here is no gf or no friends, hope you manage to get a house sorted soon though
>>
>>36964749
yep way the world goes
>>
>>36964898
How much of a newfag are you? Lurk more, faggot before you decide to make a post.
>>
>>36964911
>diary of a male creepy loser s1e1
>baby born premature
>cleft palette
>both parents previously married before they met
>older siblings resent preemie retard
>they pinch it and gaslight it as it grows up
>it develops trust issues and is withdrawn in social situations
>delayed potty training
>babysitter would relentlessly beat it for shitting itself
>babysitter's kid would pinch and hit it to no retaliation from his mommy
>babysitter got so frustrated with retard shitting itself that it gathered all the other kids she watched around the bathroom door and made them laugh at it
>these kids would go on to share a first grade class with the retard

i'd turn that shit off halfway through
>>
>>36964186

the word "depression" holds no meaning anymore

that in itself is quite depressing
>>
>>36964186
This show is so fucking unrealistic it's ridiculous.
And it makes female mental illness look like a joke.
>>
File: giveyourmoneytowomen.jpg (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
giveyourmoneytowomen.jpg
98KB, 960x960px
>>36964988
all females are mentally ill and all females are a joke
>>
>>36964896
No, but I'll rather get raped if I knew it comes with a house and two loving parents.
>>
>>36964981
i was born premature but i aint had it that bad fucking hell
>>
>>36965009
thing is you don't know what it's like to get raped, neither do I so we can't relate. I'd never kill myself over it tho
>>
>>36964186
shitty show but its causing some real backlash. chillun's are offing themselves across the country to be like the show
>>
>>36964964
What exactly is incorrect about that post dude, try making actual points instead of using buzzwords
>>
>>36965037
kurt cobain just wasn't the right spokesperson so we needed someone more "beautiful"
>>
>>36965001
what the fuck? having a budget as a man is now a form of abuse well fuck me with a chainsaw dildo thats fucking insane!
>>
File: 1494025465941.jpg (9KB, 175x209px)
1494025465941.jpg
9KB, 175x209px
>>36965041
>Baiting this hard

Kys
>>
>>36965113
>im gonna pretend everything that hurts my fee fees is bait cos i don't want to accept it

nice 1 dude
>>
>>36965037
yep not suprised stupid kids imitating tv shows and an heroing

but no the shows gonna get season 2 lol
>>
>>36965157
>I never said that
>try making actual points instead of using buzzwords

Kys
>>
>>36965364
>getting this triggered by an anon

Neck yourself my dude
>>
>>36965490
>"Someone pointed out my stupidity, let pretend to be someone else and tell him to neck himself"

Consider commiting sudoku.
>>
>>36964706
but the poor girl killed herself
don't you want to know more about why women kill themselves because MALES??????
>>
>>36965586
>Multiple anons gang up on him
>S-stop s-samefagging! I was right!!

Hang yourself, clueless lad
>>
>>36965364
greentexting things ive already said isn't an argument, stay mad senpai
>>
>>36964896
"Someone thought I was pretty enough to rape. My life is so hard :( :("
>>
>>36965666
It's giving you enough information for you on why you'll be considered a newfag, newfag.
>>
>>36965613
ask them not me anon

i just keep hearing about this show it seems like the western tv version of suicide club.
>>
>>36965622
>Samefag trying this hard

At this point I wouldn't even be surprised if you were to kill yourself.
>>
>>36965785
my apologies lord of autism, i bow to your cheeto encrusted beard and your many decades spend shitposting from your mother's basement
>>
I'm only watching season 2 just to see if Tyler actually shoots up the school. That was school was full of assholes.
>>
>>36964383
>only us robots are really depressed amirite guise xD
>>
>>36964784
>homeless but has a mobile phone and an Internet connection
Wow bro you have it so tough
>>
>>36966624
>Smartphones are literally ten dollars
>wifi is everywhere in the cities
Holy fucking shit anon
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.