[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>191cm >average height in my country is 170cm for males

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: dasdsaddddd.jpg (44KB, 709x765px)
dasdsaddddd.jpg
44KB, 709x765px
>191cm
>average height in my country is 170cm for males
>still a virgin at 20
>havent talked to a girl IRL in 2 years

when will robots all realise its about FACE

any other virgin tallbots?
>>
>>36963990
>He still thinks women are only attracted to one aspect of men.
>>
File: 1429742631629.png (471KB, 551x550px)
1429742631629.png
471KB, 551x550px
>180 cm
>average height in my country is 183 cm
>>
>>36963990
I'm 18 and 201 cm tall, I had a gf once, but i'm still a virgin. C-can i still get laid? My face looks decent but my weight is 130 kg
>>
File: FACE.jpg (52KB, 837x537px) Image search: [Google]
FACE.jpg
52KB, 837x537px
which one would a woman pick? . Maybe In the past height mattered more because their was war and crime and poverty and conflict but in 2k17 the woman has her safety provided to her by the state and by her beta orbiters.

100% every woman on earth would pick the guy on the right
>>
>>36963990
>20cm above avarage height
>still not freakishly tall
Just become /fit/ and you will be literally a god, /fit/ manlets are hilarious though.
>>
File: gym.jpg (47KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
gym.jpg
47KB, 499x750px
>>36964085
coping in the gym wont do you any good.Its all about what facial genetics you were graced with.This guy has a better body than 99% of males on earth but he still has a disgusting face

the final blackpill no one wants to swallow is that self improvement and trying to up your looks is pointless.Some people were born subhuman and nothing you do short of major facial surgery will make a woman attracted to you ever
>>
>>36964131
>This guy has a better body than 99% of males on earth
You surely can't believe that. He is not out of shape but he is not in particularly good shape either.
>that chest
Absolutely shit, looks literally deformed. Decent arms and other than that he is practically any avarage joe on the street. Avarage/10.
>>
maybe u should go outside.
>>
>>36964131
>This guy has a better body than 99% of males on earth but he still has a disgusting face
joking?
>>
File: 9e8.jpg (49KB, 680x813px) Image search: [Google]
9e8.jpg
49KB, 680x813px
>>36963990
You should go outside and speak to women if you want to. You're right, face matters more than height unless she's taller than you. Then height will matter just a bit more. Talking to women and connecting with them is the best way to go around it. Women are not really trustable though, the same goes for men. You're rolling the dice with everyone. EVERYONE.

>>36964080
You're 100% right. Start mewing, use the keywords "maxilla" and "Michael mew."

Don't be arrogant, use proper tongue posture.
>>
>>36964796
what if some of us like women taller than us?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.