[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you fall in love with a long distance whatsapp girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: 1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png
29KB, 633x758px
>when you fall in love with a long distance whatsapp girl and she loves you too

wat do
>>
>long distance
>relationship
choose one, only one
draw your own conclusions about what to do
>>
>>36963843
it feels like a relationship and i've been in enough shitty ones
>>
>>36963858
make plans to meet her in near future
the relationship is bound to collapse sooner or later unless you meet with her at least every few months
>>
>>36963907
holy fuck

she just broke up with me
i wanan die
>>
>>36963913
post pics when you're dead
>>
>>36963913
>ten minute relationship
beat me by ten minutes
>>
>>36963913
broke up why?
broke up how?
share the entire story
>>
try get nudes before its over
>>
i recommend you send her money OP, that never fails
>>
she doesn't love you bro, you're just a temporary distraction. best to face that now and just move on..ah, i see she's already dumped you. nice.

maybe next time get a real girlfriend.. brush your teeth, comb your hair, wear clea....take a shower and wash all of your clothes.. you'll be fine.
>>
she's breaking up with me because she feels shes annoying me because i told her i'm not dating any other girls anymore

what the fuck
>>
it sucks but long distance is always shit unless you can visit frequently or have plans to move in together. other than that it's unfulfilling, boring and one of you will probably cheat before two or three months is up unless you're IN L O V E but even then, you've got your weaknesses.

speaking from experience having had about 4 long distance relationships all of which ended in tears
>>
oh buddy if she's convinced
you're annoying her
bad fucking news
get out nigga
>>
>>36963999
tell her she doesn't need to make up excuses that make her look better if she wants to dump you
>>
>>36963955
we knew each other for a couple of weeks but spoke almost every minute of every day we were awake
>>
>>36963769
>Whatsapp
You are both a normie and a 3rd world country spic.
>>
fuck girls i swear
she's saying the long distance relationship can't work
>>
>>36964175
this is why you're supposed to meet her
>>
>>36963958
she basically said she thinks she's a nuisance to me and that this thing will never work because we're in neighboring countries
>>
man i'm done with women after this shit
>>
>>36964199
she's making shit up at this point, offer her to meet up irl so you can prove her wrong and see if she refuses
>>
>>36964063
yeah happened to me too

we spoke about our lifes getting to know each other and shit, got into some real deep shit about my own life that makes me really emotional and I developed a really strong attachment to her then she just blew me off

remember you're not alone with her just dismissing you and try not to kill yourself from the pain
>>
WHAT
THE
ACTUAL
FUCK

she's saying now it was just a prank
and she doesn't want to break up at all
>>
Girls like to use guys as emotional sponges sometimes. Seems to happen a lot with the LDR stuff since it's 'safe'. A girl acts super-friendly and clingy for a week or two while you share deep feelings etc. and then ghosts you. Just part of virgin male life tbqh.

The frustrating thing is knowing they're toying with you and not being able to do anything about it.
>>
what the fuck kind of prank is this shit
now i don't even know if she was pranking or what
>>
File: 1456499044039.jpg (705KB, 5700x6500px) Image search: [Google]
1456499044039.jpg
705KB, 5700x6500px
>>36964199

Let me translate for you

>You're boring as fuck and I wanna bounce on some dick
>>
File: 1494274464156.jpg (26KB, 273x309px) Image search: [Google]
1494274464156.jpg
26KB, 273x309px
>>36964339

Stop being such a fag. Be a man. Tell her to cut the shit, ask her if she wants to meet up at some point.

If you were a real man though, you wouldn't do long distance.
>>
>>36964393
ive had multiple relationships irl
>>
this girl man...was she testing me or something?
>>
>>36964416
then what are doing here asking people who haven't, normalfag
>>
>>36964416

And yet now you've reverted to fake online relationships. You're basically dating an imaginary friend.
>>
>>36964188
you're right i'm going to push for a meet now
and see if she's really serious or not
>>
>>36964452
it's not like i went into it like this, i just caught feelings for her because she's pretty much perfect to me and loves the same hobbies and me, we've talked a lot about meeting up

>>36964443
because i've never had a long distance relationship before and i was wondering if any of you might have

also definitely not a normie
>>
>>36964356
that's what this feels like

man i was crushed when she said she is breaking up with me and now that it was all just a prank i feel so much better
>>
>>36964509

If you two don't meet up within the next 3 months, you can safely assume she's sucking Chad dick
>>
>>36963769
>bragging about it
i hope you die
>>
>>36964541
that is definitely happening we spoke about meeting at great lengths
>>
>>36964542
bragging about what
>>
>>36964609
about being in a relationship with a girl.
>>
>>36964652
anybody can find a girl online and chat with them
not really a great achievement
>>
You and probably 4 other guys she's doing the same thing with lmao
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.