[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>texting girl from whisper >she cuts >just watched the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ShqeNdW.jpg (76KB, 1023x1023px) Image search: [Google]
ShqeNdW.jpg
76KB, 1023x1023px
>texting girl from whisper
>she cuts
>just watched the Netflix show about suicide
>decide to talk to her and try and be nice
>she talks to me about why cutting helps her and stuff
>me being curious asks to see her scars
>she has a lot, and subscribes to the emo style even though she's over 20
>she starts to mention her bf, who is a recovering meth addict
>she then says he doesn't give her near as much sex as she wants
>she starts talking about how kinky she is, tells me a story of how she fucked her car's gearshift
>talk for a couple weeks
>she starts explaining what fucked her up, rapes and her ex killing himself
>I have been through this dance before, had an ex who gained sympathy to accelerate the "bonding" process
>she's majoring in psychology, and I ask about what she's been diagnosed with
>Bipolar, several anxieties, PTSD
>I ask about BPD, because I know that's the worst one
>she says she doesn't have it, she doesn't lash out at others
>eventually start sexting, even though we are both in relationships
>she starts to want to know more about me, but I am hesitant
>she says she's not stalker crazy
>I give her the minimum amount I can, nothing identifiable I don't think
>she lives about 20 miles from me

So what are the odds talking and sexting with this girl is going to blow up in my face? She's pretty cool and interesting, because I can be as fucked up as I want and she won't care. She actually sent a video of her cutting hearts in her leg and wanted to see if I could get off on it. (unfortunately I did).
>>
>>36963622
this girl is a walking meme. stay away if you know what's good for you.
>>
>>36963662
On the other hand, crazy pussy is far and away the best. Do you want to be a little fucboi for the rest of your life or not?
>>
>>36963662
How far away though? All she knows is my Kik username (which is not like any other names I use), my middle name, a general idea of what city I'm in, and that I'm attending a university (and she could probably guess that), and what my eyes look like (I didn't want to show my full face).

Is there anyway she could track me down through that?
>>
>>36963690
sex is overrated you'll be getting yourself in some unnecessary bullshit getting involved with her I guarantee it.
>>
>>36963719
I'm not planning on meeting up, just texting and sexting like I have been doing.
>>
>>36963750
if that's all you want to do then go ahead she's going to want to meet eventually and if you keep avoiding it she's just going to cut you off eventually.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464779875905.jpg (23KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464779875905.jpg
23KB, 540x540px
>>36963622
>>she's majoring in psychology, and I ask about what she's been diagnosed with
>>Bipolar, several anxieties, PTSD

Kek. Psychology majors are always batshit crazy bipolar sluts and former junkies
>>
>>36963974
I agree. Most of the craziest girls I have talked to are psych majors.

Something about crazy girls are so intriguing though.
>>
>>36963622
You can't get more normie than this.
OP literally fell for a """"Depressed"""" meme roastie.
>>
>>36963622
>even though we are both in relationships
I think the best course of action is to kill her and then kill yourself
>>
>>36964180
Sexting is falling for someone now?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.