[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >height of Yu-Gi-Oh! craze >in school playground

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: tism_incarnate.jpg (222KB, 685x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tism_incarnate.jpg
222KB, 685x1000px
>be me
>height of Yu-Gi-Oh! craze
>in school playground
>give card to autist in year above me
>(exact): 'i hope you use this card for good...'
>he asks why did i give him a free card
>i walk away in silence, thinking i look cool
>fast-forward to now
>sweating profusely recalling this event
>PTSD from pure grown tism
>>
You'll never have to see him again, who cares what some idiot might think anyway.
>>
File: 1466122150326-r9k.jpg (401KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1466122150326-r9k.jpg
401KB, 700x700px
>>36962578
thats super cute anon
>>
>>36962578
well what card did you give him?
>>
>>36962578
You should start drinking heavily
>>
>>36963144
>>36963244
nice digits
or igi na ru
>>
You're a faggot and he remembers ur a faggot
>>
>>36962578
I have memories like this that i get PTSD from too.
>>
>>36962578
if you give him that shit card you SHOULD be ashamed
>>
File: 1493718001379.webm (1MB, 640x354px) Image search: [Google]
1493718001379.webm
1MB, 640x354px
What are some good cards to counter a Destiny Heroes deck?
>>
Fucking kek thats pretty autistic family
>>
>>36963379
I didn't interpret it like he gave him that card. I thought he chose that card for his post because it kind of represents social inadequateness/autism well.
>>
>>36962578
It's not that bad OP. Calm down.
>>
I always thought that kid in the drawing looks like Tommy Pickles from Carpet Critters.
>>
>>36963312
Post one then. Not OP but I want a good kek.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 500x369px
>>36962610
This, why do you give a fuck what some normie thinks?
/board
>>
>>36962578
Other kids came up to me and gave me random shit quite a few times when I was a kid, and I always thought it was cool (not that they were because I was so self-absorbed I didn't think of the person behind the gift, just the gift).
>>
File: $_32.jpg (118KB, 849x566px) Image search: [Google]
$_32.jpg
118KB, 849x566px
>>36962578
that's not even that bad, you autist
you could tell people this story in its entirety and they would forget about it within a day
>>
>>36963443
why would you need to counter a destiny hero deck lmao, they're complete garbage, all variants of them.
>>
>>36966689
This. Hear worse stories on /r9k/ every day.
Probably will forget this in a week.
also
>>36966666
>>
>>36967434
>probably will forget this in a week
Nah. You're right that it's not so bad but it made me laugh really hard for some reason. I will remember this post for a while.
>>
He probably remembers it and goes haha Yu-Gi-Oh was fun good times wish I could go back as he continues to work out at the gym and hold back tears because everyone's sad
>>
File: maeks u thonk.jpg (8KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
maeks u thonk.jpg
8KB, 270x187px
>>36966810
>DDT trash
>Disc Commander perfect circle trash
>dark synchro trash
>Magical explosion destiny heroes trash

I mean yeah D-heroes sure are garbage
>>
>>36967818
powercreeped (trash)
dead
powercreeped (trash)
i refuse to take a deck seriously that unironically plays magical explosion

D-HERO is a glorified draw engine pretending to be an archetype. Might as well play Darkworlds, chump.
>>
>>36967894
>not comparing an archtype to when its relevant
>Only focusing on new stuff because your bonobo ape brain can't comprehend history

This is why the Yu-Gi-Oh community is fucking garbage.
>>
>>36968032
I am focusing on the current format, because that's the format you will be playing most of the time. Historic value is nice, but ultimately meaningless.
The only other old formats I've seen people actually play occasionally are Goats and Rulers.
>>
>>36968032
>This is why the Yu-Gi-Oh community is fucking garbage.

can confirm, use to play local tournaments. shiesty 12 year olds, EXTREMELY pretentious 16 year olds, and 30 year old dudes who probably shouldn't have been there but presumably were too dumb to play magic
>>
>>36968157
I'm not focusing on only the past formats, I keep up with the meta. Using the past is probably the most important part of Yu-Gi-Oh, thats what got Vanity's Emptiness on the map, same with Mask of the Restrict. Reading about past formats increases your game knowledge which is immense. Skill can get you far, but knowing why certain cards interact the way they do and knowing what cards in the fucking enormous pool there are is probably the most powerful tool in this game.
>>
>>36968216
All teenagers are meta slaves, it makes them intolerable. Literally change one card from the net deck and your deck is complete shit. I hate those fucks.
>>
>be me
>start of high school
>introducing self to class
>hi i can pretend to die
>fall over motionless and lie there still for a few seconds
>>
That is literally the most autistic shit I've ever heard lmao. I'm 100% positive he remembers that moment and tells Stacy about it while he pounds her. Good job anon, you're fucking stupid.
>>
File: hund.jpg (56KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
hund.jpg
56KB, 620x350px
>>36962578
i remember my yu-gi-oh time
it was all fun until all my cards felt into the toilet
worst day of my life
>>
>got very competitive with yugioh in 2003 and 2004
>qualified for nationals
>got addicted to a MMO before nationals
>go to tournament very unprepared
>friend makes recommendations for my deck and lends me cards
>lose 3 games in a row and I just leave
>never play yugioh or see that friend again
>i never gave back his cards (i tried a couple times though, unable to find him)
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.