[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA Can you believe that women actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: fifty-shades-of-grey13.jpg (82KB, 800x494px) Image search: [Google]
fifty-shades-of-grey13.jpg
82KB, 800x494px
AHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Can you believe that women actually find this shit erotic?
>>
>>36962164
have you seen what people fap to
>>
>>36962187
Welp, that's a good point.
>>
>>36962164
I have absolutely no idea why anyone finds this erotic, and I'm a grill. I'm pretty sure it's only underfucked American housewives who are into this bullshit.
>>
>>36962908
>look at me, I can fit in with robots so well
>>
>>36962926
Yes, because shitting on bad Twilight fanfiction is something just robots do, you're all so special.
>>
>>36962164

>Rich good looking guy fucks a woman

Sounds like the average roasties dream.
>>
>>36962945
I think you mean
>rich good looking guy emotionally and physically abuses woman til she loves it somehow
>>
>>36962945
don't forget that he abuses and dominates he
It may be counter intuitive to us guys but to women this is actually a good thing
>>
I think there's just a rule that if you can market something as "beloved by women", enough roasties will run out and get it. A similar process takes place with both genders, like with the new Star Wars movies - create hype, get people in, have media discuss the "phenomenon", and ask "why do 'x' like this?", and you're a billionaire.

In fact the whole notion that "women" like this book is almost a meme that assists its success, while most purchasers of the book were women, most women didn't but the book. The actual percentage of women in the US who bought the book is like far less than 1% I believe.
>>
File: thinker.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
thinker.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>theres a scene where Grey asks Ana if she wants anal

>She says no

>He then gets her drunk and forces her to have anal sex with him

Heeeey wtf I thought that was rape?

I thought women hated that why do they love the book?
>>
>>36963021
It's not rape when Chad does it.
>>
why do women lust for bad boys?
why do serial killers get tons of admirers and marriage proposals?
why do women love bdsm these days?
why do women turn down men for being too nice?
why are men gravitating to things like the red pill after years of failing to attract women?
why do women friend zone guys all the time?

one answer, their deep desire (genetic level) is to have a man who dominates them and brings them into submission. Feminism and the fifty shades of grey phenomenon is a perfect illustration of the dichotomy between women's intellectual mind (wanting to be seen as equal) and their animal instincts (wanting to submit to a mans will)
>>
>>36962993
>while most purchasers of the book were women, most women didn't buy the book
Yeah but still a fuckton did
>>
>>36963021
>an ugly robot fucked me in the ass. R A P E
>a chad fucked me in the ass. I am eternally grateful for this one if a kind opportunity.
>>
>>36963021
welcome to the irrational world of women
>>
>>36963021
Wow. This book really ticks the female mind in all the right ways.

She wants to try anal but doesn't want to be perceived as a slut. Therefore the book makes the excuse that she was too drunk, so it's okay to experiment with her ass. Then she isn't a slut. See, the book had to make a way for the reader to be able to self-insert as the character and not feel like a slut, otherwise they wouldn't enjoy it.

This book is honestly next-level. It fulfills all the rape fantasies that every woman has, all the hypergamy fantasies that every woman has.
>>
>>36963222
I think the whole guilt trip is why women tend to be submissive too, it's relinquishing control and not their fault anymore, nothing to worry about, everything gets taken care of etc
t. sub
>>
>>36962164

Just low trash women, like below working class who have never picked up a book, can't spell or punctuate properly and rely on emojis to send texts.

And I find it incredibly ironic a good majority of women hate Trump but want to fuck Grey because he's a billionaire.
>>
>>36963257
Because he's a billionaire and otherworldly attractive, if Trump didn't look like an orange baboon he'd have women swooning for his dick too (I mean for other reasons than just the cash)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.