[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you feeling RIGHT NOW? And don't say "myself"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1268352148559.jpg (159KB, 924x918px) Image search: [Google]
1268352148559.jpg
159KB, 924x918px
What are you feeling RIGHT NOW? And don't say "myself" pervert
>>
Very tired and annoying because I'm going to have to waste my day with a girl and use more energy having sex and I just want to play CKII
>>
>>36961322
Blow her off, who the fuck cares. You'll get away with it because girls respond to asshole behavior, it'll just make her want you more.
>>
Somethings up with my gf and she wont say what it is, or that anything's up.
I don't feel good.
>>
>>36961337
You think? I don't want to fuck this up because I waited 30 years to get laid so I need to maximise profits.
>>
I feel like my intense need for catgirls to be real and one to be my bride will ultimately lead to me kissing the barrel of a shotgun.
>>
>>36961456

>Let a succubi drain his mana

For shame.
>>
>>36961286
Post-wank depression.
>>
>>36961456

That guy has no idea what he is talking about. It is true that relationships are like fishing, you have to know when to let go and when to pull, but blowing off appointments out of the blue to play video games is a perfect recipe to leave you without pussy.
Take it from someone who actually did end up pushing away his ex-gf way to hard, simply because I did not care. Of course she will stetch out at first, but the relationship is already kinda bitter, when both of you know that one of you cares way more than the other. And then it will all go downhill from there.

But of course, on this site my advice is worth shit just as the one of everyone else. Do what you must, but do not expect things to fall in your lap through some twisted worldview like the one of this virgin neckbeard telling you how a womans brain works.
>>
I want to die.
I just realized yesterday that I haven't changed at all over the last 4 years, that I am still incapable of forming social contacts with people that aren't forced to interact with me. I went out with a few people from my new job and I just sat there next to them all night saying nothing while they were all talking and having fun. I was the only one there who didn't know anyone but still I could've at least tried, but somehow I couldn't think of a single thing to say that wasn't completely inane and boring. So now I've definitively ruined any kind of positive relationship that I could have had with these people and made my life 500 times worse. The worst thing is I won't be able to avoid them in the future because I have to see them every day.
>>
>>36961286
>tfw gf
Feels good man

Oregon
>>
File: 1487131336420.png (83KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487131336420.png
83KB, 633x758px
>>36961643
It feels good until you're in the abyss of tfw no gf for years afterwards
>>
File: 1490156751763.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1490156751763.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>36961286
>And don't say "myself" pervert
Then I won't say that
>>
>>36961286
Drunk and like killing myself, but I'm not strong enough to commit suicide.
also tfw no bf.
>>
lonely and otherwise unoccupied
>>
File: 1488142238413.jpg (20KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1488142238413.jpg
20KB, 526x701px
sadness

I need to stop being an alcoholic but I can't
>>
>>36961533
if she drops you after ONE time blowing off plans to do something selfish, she's not the one you want in your life. i get that making plans are a thing, but too bad, he's not up for it, she's obviously not that awesome to be with if he wants to play some strategy game, the most boring of genre.
>>
File: 1491059247504.png (333KB, 818x977px) Image search: [Google]
1491059247504.png
333KB, 818x977px
>>36961765
Just put it down. You don't need that stuff. It's really easy to just say "no", anon.
>>
>>36961286
Tired

I didn't get much sleep because I kept tossing and turning and waking up in the middle of the night and I have to be off to my wageslave job in 10 minutes
>>
Strange.
Wondering why the fuck I'm up this early (4am) cleaning out storage space on my computer or what gave me the incentive to do so.
Guess I'm relieved I'm not working anymore for a while but I need money soon.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.