[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what video games do you play? I try to play wow because im looking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: UXrhQDs.png (91KB, 255x253px) Image search: [Google]
UXrhQDs.png
91KB, 255x253px
what video games do you play? I try to play wow because im looking for a comfy mmo to lose myself in but it doesn't work. I never played at the start and now it feels empty and soulless compared to what people described about it.
>>
i played overwatch from december to present and nothing else almost every day

some trap bought it for me on christmas because it was on sale solely because i just asked her to do it

i haven't talked to him since and i'm still confused why he did such a kind gesture
>>
https://www.elysium-project.org/play
>>
>>36961184
Rising Storm 2 for that PTSD yo
>>
>>36961184
Terraria
first time through back in 1.2 was really fun because I didn't know everything about it, I'd find a new thing and give it to the guide and he'd tell me what I could make with it. Worked my way up the ores instead of skipping straight to the best one, there wasn't a mini map yet so you had to kind of remember your world, and guide yourself through tunnels with torches you left before. You build a small base and it grows over time, you get a town of people, shaping this map as you want

like it a lot more than minecraft, especially combat.
>>
>tfw too depressed to play vidya anymore
>>
>>36961184
Factorio is comfy af anon, building your own factory and mastering it is extremely satisfying. It's not an MMO but I would definitely recommend it.
>>
>>36961184
Currently playing clannad visual novel and i just finished steins gate visual novel.
>>
I have some games in the ps2 and original xbox, i play them most of the time, when i'm on the computer play counter strike go, but the comunity i so toxic, and the competitive game is so difficult, i used to play cs 1.6 a lot, but not anymore, all my old friends stopped playing long time ago, my favorite servers died and i've lost my ability, playing now feels so distant as it was years ago.
Some other times i play the elder scrolls online, i'm not into mmorpg, aside of Ragnarok, but is the same story of cs 1.6.
Now every game, feels empty and soulless compare to what it use to feel.
>>
I wish I had friends to play league of legends with.
>>
>>36961184
wow is such shit now. I played from day one and played a bit of the first expansion. It was dead after that and honestly I'm okay with it. I had a lot of fun with it. you might like black desert online, but as far as community goes it's.. a lot like /b/... don't expect to make friends
>>
>>36961344
I don't I'm an asshole I'm good at league(d3) but I just end up flaming people that aren't as good as me
>>
I'm an adult, I do not play children's games.
>>
>>36961184
It isn't 2005 anymore OP. Wave byebye to anything like that happening ever again
>>
>>36961184
the original baldurs gate 2: shadows of amn. takes a minute to get into, but you'll love it. The original baldurs gate is gold as well, but not quite as good.

>bg1 just came out, got it for christmas
>wtf is this game, i like final fantasy and shit
>weird top down view, not so sure about this
>fuck it, i'll skip it
a few months go by
>bored and want to die, fml
>masturbated until my dick was swollen
>meh, i'll try that shitty rpg
>play non stop until the sequel comes out
>about 17 years later and i still play baldurs gate 2
>win. epic.fucking.win
start a multiplayer game, create your own characters. once you get your fort you can leave them there and sort of populate it with your own builds and pick them up as you go.
>>
>>36961262
I love that game. The new one looks interesting but the art style is a little bit different and it triggers my autism.
>>
>>36961378
>d3
>pretty good
Pft. Im bronze but if it werent for my shit teams I'd be at least master
>>
>>36961391
what else is there to do though
>>
BDO/Monster hunter frontier G
>>
>>36961184
Minecraft back in 2011 and 2012 was great. It was the comfy meister. Too bad the community made it a laughing stock
>>
>>36961204
>him

That's what you say after such a gesture?!
>>
>>36961391
you're on /b/, you're at best a shitty adult and more realistically a man child.
>>
WoW is shit and nothing like how it used to be, now it's just an empty shell of an "MMO" for normies with low amounts of time who want high amounts of rewards.

Play path of exile, especially when the new expansion comes out. You can easily burn 2 months on it having a lot of fun before things die down and become boring again, take a month off and wait for next patch -> repeat
>>
>>36961184
>im looking for a comfy mmo to lose myself in
Have you tried TERA?
>>
File: 1488123751738.png (219KB, 1199x444px) Image search: [Google]
1488123751738.png
219KB, 1199x444px
>>36961184
I'm assuming you're NEET. Read this pic.
>>
>>36961262
Terraria is a great choice. It's cheap and if you get into it you can get a lot of hours out of it. I've gotten hundreds upon hundreds over the years.
>>
Team Fortress 2 is pretty comfy desu
>>
>>36961344
You should want friends to play a good game with you, or at least decent, like Left 4 Dead. League of Legends is the most infuriating, long lasting game you can subject yourself to. Even when you lose it'll take half an hour or more. Almost everybody who plays has a 50/50 win/lose ratio. even succeeding and doing well doesn't feel rewarding like you're skilled, you just feel like a dumbass because you can't perform at that level all the time.

try a shorter game, maybe Rocket League
>>
>>36961796
i have like 5k games of league and this is pretty accurate.. the initial learning stage is still fun as fuck though
>>
>>36961184
Currently addicted to MGSV on PS3, I can't fucking stop.
>>
>>36961664
not op, step 3 going on 4 here
I was told that thing that says "doom" actually marked my ascension
but uh, just in case, how do I do that thing near the end where someone is proud of me
if I get someone to be proud of me now, how many years do you suppose it lasts?
>>
>>36961184
Squad is all I play right now.
If you got the money, I'd recommend anyone looking for a new thing to be hooked on like, they used to when they were kids.
You meet so many different personalities that you have to work together with in order to win.
American servers are probably the most enjoyable cause you crazy fucks start roleplaying, especially when you get shot. Funniest shit I've seen in a long while
>>
>>36961782
This
/v/ says it's long gone to shit, and maybe it has, but whenever I start it up it seems like the same old stuff to me.
>>
>>36961829
wizard here, lvl 31

>rolls d20
>13
you missed. You will not make anyone proud of you and likely are the source of much of your families shame.
you may roll initiative, but it won't help.
>>
>>36961878
damn it wizman
just because it won't help doesn't mean I can't try
>>
>>36961415
>at friends house
>has baulders gate 2 shadows of amn
>try it
>get really into it for some reason
>play for three hours
>ask parents for it for christmas
>get it
>don't have the hard drive space to install it
>can't even run it if we did
>try to read the book manual to get myself hyped for eventually being able to play it one day without having to resort to reading the manual
>it's boring as sin
Never did play it again actually
>>
Still playing Kotor and the sequel.
>>
>>36961870
It's certainly changed, but it's still a stellar game
>>
>>36961899
>rolls d20
>19
you hit
>crit
>x2 damage to self esteem
>>
>>36961262
Also, I have a decent enough computer to emulate now. using nullDC to play San Fransisco Rush 2049, a very cozy racing game, and epsxe for Mega Man Legends, nostalgic game i played 18~ years ago.
look into at least emulating GBA/SNES/PS1. there's plenty of games to choose from
>>
>>36961919
ah yes, i went on a daring mission of, "i can probably delete that" in order to install. it was a rough ride, but worth it.

honestly, the game is still great. get the original version, it really does take a bit to get into it but once you do it's fantastic. best played on easy unless you like being frustrated.
>>
File: EaaOT.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
EaaOT.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
>>36961184
I've been replaying mass effect & dragon age over and over again for a year now kek

can't enjoy anything but bioware games for some reason
probably has something to do with how immersive that shit is and how much of a loser I am
>>
>>36961184
go play on the Elysium private server, it's good ol' vanilla wow
>>
>>36961184
Try dark souls 3 anon. Ive sunk like 400 hours in that game. Pretty fun combat, world, and bosses.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.