[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to start hanging out at public library >too autistic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: adsop.png (208KB, 402x302px) Image search: [Google]
adsop.png
208KB, 402x302px
>want to start hanging out at public library
>too autistic and anxious to go

help me brobots.
>>
It's just a bunch of single mothers, students, homeless people and asians anyway. Nothing to fear
>>
Look, you'd hardly be alone on the autistic front- I work in a library and we get all kinds of weirdos. Just go, hang out. It's a pretty accepting place.
>>
>>36961131
Why do you want to go to a library when you can download any book?
>>
>>36961131
Just read you manga on the beach OP.
You'll get extra weeb points if you try to look dark and brooding in public.
>>
>>36961131
I do it daily, I am actually here right now. I usually sit by the manga and anime section and play my visual novels .
>>
>>36961148
>>36961152
hmm. okay i'll give it a shot. When i arrive there, i'll be thinking of you two. thanks
>>
>>36961221
You make me feel good about my life. No matter how shitty today's final will be. At least I'm not you.
>>
>>36961163
i dont like reading books on a screen. i hate artificial photons hitting my eye
>>
>>36961233
>i hate artificial photons hitting my eye
You make me feel so smart. Keep doing what you're doing.
>>
>>36961192
i dont read manga tho. i even doubt they have manga. it's not a big city afterall
>>
>>36961229
what a fucking asshole

>>36961221
that sounds pretty good senpai. I'd do this stuff too if I wasnt so depressed and low energy
>>
>>36961243
>artificial photons
apparently you're too smart to not recognize it was obviously a joke. what an idiot
>>
>>36961267
>Covering your ass
>This hard
I-it was j-just a joke b-bro. Really got you! Huh xd
>>
>>36961229
Ok I enjoy it, but oh come and act like you're better than anyone posting here.
>>
>>36961319
No, I'm not, I'm a burnout engineering student whose got a very very shitty final today.
But at the very least, I'm not a faggot reading manga in a library. I go home and beat off to my weeb shit in privacy. Like a responsible adult.
>>
File: pepeinterrogates.jpg (91KB, 798x706px) Image search: [Google]
pepeinterrogates.jpg
91KB, 798x706px
>>36961299
h-heh y-y-yeah man hurr durr.
>>
>>36961346
you must have a bad life to take it out on complete strangers. no wonder
>>
File: 1436814516643.jpg (16KB, 325x319px) Image search: [Google]
1436814516643.jpg
16KB, 325x319px
>>36961358
ERRRRR mmmm mmmm WORDZ NERDZ!!
>>
File: 4b9.png (16KB, 691x597px) Image search: [Google]
4b9.png
16KB, 691x597px
>>36961366
Yup, and you made it feel slightly less shitty.
Thanks mang
>>
>>36961385
honestly, we'd be hypocrites if we didnt feel this way sometimes here in the board
>>
>>36961405
It's honestly, the only reason I come here. To feel less shitty about my life.
Because it can always get....so much worse.
>>
>>36961425
>worse
like what? reading manga on a library? come on it's not that bad. to me at least.
>>
>>36961450
Oh, honey, you have no clue how bad that is.
You might as well be wearing a shirt and fedora that both read, I hate pussy.
>>
>>36961485
yeah well i guess that's true. i mean if i were a girl i'd find that a really beta thing to do.
>>
>>36961553
Yup, but some people care about their own happiness then getting pussy. You know, different strokes for different folks.
>>
What's wrong with you retards thinking the library is a social place? It's one of the most "leave others alone" place.

Morons.
>>
File: 901316.jpg (36KB, 329x250px) Image search: [Google]
901316.jpg
36KB, 329x250px
>>36961558
i didnt say i find it repulsive. Heck if i had to choose a friend between a guy who reads manga and a chad with bitches all over him, id choose the manga dude.
>>
>>36961131
>want to start hanging out at public library
... Why?

It'll just be empty anyway, with the occasional fat autist and old dude.

Hanako isn't real my dude. You need to accept that. I went through weeks of depression over it too, but you have to get over it.
>>
>>36961596
>hanako
who/what the heck is that?
>>
File: screenshot0004.png (391KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot0004.png
391KB, 800x600px
>>36961610
>she isn't real
Why even bother breathing?

Seriously whats the fucking point.
>>
>>36961596
it's more appealing to me if it's empty.
>>
>>36961627
well whoever she is , it's because you're in wrong place. I'll find her there tomorrow anon.
>>
>>36961652
Oh you'll find her the same way I'll find her, anon: at the end of a rope.
>>
File: 1384066084625.gif (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1384066084625.gif
13KB, 500x500px
>at the library
>didn't turn off my ringer for once
>actually fucking get a call
>my kawaii animu music blares and people look at me
>>
File: Capture.png (100KB, 301x401px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
100KB, 301x401px
>>36961627
mfw someone gives me KS flashbacks
>>
>>36961583
I'd choose neither. I'd rather make friends with people I like.
If I like the chad then so be it. If I like the weeb what eves.
But I will not pick people based on their hobbies and experience's with women. I pick them 100% on personality.

I often find you have less friends but the ones you do have are so different from one another, its like seeing the world in 10 different people.

I'd recommend just being more selfish and being quick to drop people and slow to love them. At the same time don't be a bitch and always be helpful and open minded unless it involves something personal.

I hate most weebs bc they are almost always pity cases with a few being really cool.
Chads are half and half. Some are really cool bros that will run with you on weekends, spot you at the gym and invite you to kick backs, other half's well...douches.
But Normies are by far the best in Mt experience. They are super loyal. Always quick to back you up but are a little depressed.
In fact you'd find everyone is quietly suffering in one way or another.
>>
>>36961131
The library is one short bus ride away, and my home away from home. I don't know what it is. I am so intensely anxious and self-conscious everywhere else I go, but at the library, it all just melts away. I spend a lot of my days there. I recommend it for all NEETs.
>>
>>36961346
You sound like a judgemental, failed normie
>>
>>36964760
>You sound like a judgemental, failed normie
>Failed
I don't what I was trying to accomplish, so I don't know how you'd gauge success on that.
I never planned on going to college. I only went to stay with a girl. I'm still with that girl. So if that's the gauge then I succeeded.
My only goal is to finish college now without quitting.
Dropping out is fine I just don't want to quit. So far i'm good.

How am I a failed normie?
>>
>>36964790
There are certain things one must do to be a normie. You sound like you've failed them, regardless of whether they are your personal goals or not. But you're psychology is clearly not that of a robot or even a cyborg, so that makes you a failed normie. How new are you that you haven't picked up on this concept yet?
>>
>>36964979
I've heard of the failed normie thing.
It's just, to fail at something you must first attempt to be that thing.
Ergo I am not a failed normie because I never tried to be anyone but myself.

Plus, your guy's definition of a normie is being a cuck.
So I'd rather not be a normie by your definitions.
>>
>>36965328
M8 you don't get to choose. On this scale, you are a failed normie, whether you tried to be a normie or not. You don't belong on this board. Sorry.
>>
>>36965782
I'm still going to come here to remind myself that it can always get worst.
>>
>>36964718
Sounds comfy as fuck. My library is 3 bus rides away due to the insanely retarded public transportation we have in the city. And it's small and always filled with loud obnoxious normies.
>>
>>36961229
Let the man enjoy his interests. fuck you cunt
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.