[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls have sex with me but won't consider me boyfriend material.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG-20170502-WA0005.jpg (11KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170502-WA0005.jpg
11KB, 600x434px
Girls have sex with me but won't consider me boyfriend material.

Had 2 girls leave me vecause of this. First one was a fuckbuddy, but left because I developed feelings and she only wanted me for the sex. The second cheated on her girlfriend with me a few times but decided to go back to her lesbo relationship for the companionship and me for the sexual thrill.

Both told me I gave them the best sex of their lives but why am I not good boyfriend material then? I feel used and that they are emotionally rejecting me because I am autistic or something.
>>
>>36960246
this is why /adv/ exists
>>
It's because you're gross and have casual sex. You're a whore that falls in love with whores and gets mad when they act like whores. You're stupid. It's like shooting yourself in the foot and asking why it hurts
>>
This is why I would never have sex outside of a committed relationship

I don't know how normies can just have vapid emotionless sex all the time
>>
File: 1494325012095.png (586KB, 618x564px) Image search: [Google]
1494325012095.png
586KB, 618x564px
>>36960246
REEEEEEEEEEE GTFO OUT OF MY BOARD RIGHT FUCKING NOW. NORMIE SCUM REEEeeeeEeeeeEeEeeeee
>>
>>36960246
This is a humble brag and you're a degenerate who deserves degenerates
>>
File: IMG-20170427-WA0006.jpg (20KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170427-WA0006.jpg
20KB, 500x333px
>>36960274
It didn't feel casual to me. I thought they genuinely liked me. It wasn't until I spilled my spaghetti feels towards them that they all fucking ran for the hills.
>>
With any male I've had a long term fuckbuddy thing with when they wanted a relationship, it's because they were too stupid, and wouldn't be capable with meeting the demands of an actual relationship.
Have you ever thought you were stupid?
Or it could be a case of poor communication skills. If a male said he was feeling fine or angry, but it was obvious the reason was something else, then he's dropped immediately. A relationship is hard enough without playing guessing games because of some issues with your masculinity.
>>
>>36960346
Well, I do emotionally shut down when they start causing shit or start an argument. I either walk out and avoid answering phone messages for a few days for them (and myself) to cool off.

But honestly my emotional well being is for myself to handle which is why I prefer to be alone when shit starts going down. No girl finds emotional guys attractive, so you better be doing it in private.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.