[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>jacking it to hentai Why do people do this? What is wrong

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0104.jpg (46KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0104.jpg
46KB, 500x749px
>jacking it to hentai

Why do people do this? What is wrong with real Japanese women
>>
>>36959776
they look like monkeys and probably smell foul
>>
>>36959776
Nips are gross
They made hentai for a reason
>>
>>36959776
>Why do people do this? What is wrong with real Japanese women
What's wrong with hentai?
I haven't fapped to 3D in years man

you wanna know the real reason why I like 2D? It's because the medium is so easy to consume, it's actually high quality, and it's memorable. 3D can't come close, especially in the quality of the story, which kinda really matters to me. I fap just as much to the story as I do the imagery.

I like putting on some Japanese ear licking ASMR, cozying up in my bed, and jacking it to doujins on exhentai. It's perfect.
>>
Are cartoons even that good in 2017?
>>
>>36959824
Better than the alternative
Far from good however
>>
>>36959960
I'm sure that connecting with a woman on a sexual and intellectual level at the same time is possible, but I'm far more likely to die before seeing it personally.
Gimme dem cartoons.
>>
Gooks are ugly. Anime is pure.
>>
Is this the correct way to jack it to hentai in 2017?
>>>/t/769432
>>
>>36960026
Don't bunch Japanese women in with Chinese and Korean women
>>
>>36959776
They are real, that's the problem.
>>
Censored fucking vaginas
>>
File: 1493355083819.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493355083819.webm
1MB, 640x640px
japanese women are too cute and sweet to fap to
>>
File: IMG_0297.jpg (127KB, 747x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0297.jpg
127KB, 747x1000px
>>36959776
2D is better. Real is just too uninteresting. Haven't fapped to 3D in months. I'll only watch 1 3D every once in a while. But then it's back to comfy 2D.
>>
>>36959776
I just find 2d way more immersive. Real women are just disgusting in the sense they lose the fantasy of being women, and not toys.
>>
>>36961175
Why is she so skinny? Her arms are like twigs.
>>
cause I like fat chicks, and japs are skinny
>>
>>36959776
Same as with major city Chinese and American women, vapid and greedy bitches are the standard
>>
>>36959776
>Why do people do this? What is wrong with real Japanese women

sigh; can someone shut this kid up?
>>
>>36959776
real japanese women are too pixelly.
>>
>>36959776
no, it's overrated
they can insult people too
i met a JK and she was scum
i said again overrated
>>
>>36961175
this desu.

She is to pure that even the thought of fapping to her is imoral.
>>
Oh, the things I would do to have sex with that woman...
>>
Why not both?

>What is wrong with real Japanese women
Nothing, they are physically perfect.
>>
>>36962197
I kek'd
reeeeee fuck the mute filter
>>
>>36959776
>What is wrong with real Japanese women
-They might be best 3d, but are still 3d.
-Their ahego face is mediocre.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.