[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do wizards not care about women at all? Shouldn't they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: wizard.jpg (288KB, 747x850px) Image search: [Google]
wizard.jpg
288KB, 747x850px
Why do wizards not care about women at all? Shouldn't they hate women the most?
>>
I think it is because of the slow descend in testosterone level as it comes with ageing.
When you are a teenager you get horny all the time. 15 years later or more it won't be so bad.
Also, how can you miss something you never experienced like the touch of a woman? They can get used to it.
Me per example, wizard apprentice and my sex drive gets lower every day.
>>
>>36959649
You don't get to be a wizard though hate. Hate leads to becoming an hero sooner rather than later. Wizardry is something that has to be actively sought. You have to train your mind to receive the magics you will get. There is no room for hatred in such a mind. Should such a one make it to wizardly age, he will find his magic as impotent as his rage, and as useless as his reproductive system.
That doesn't mean wizards like women or anything. The ways of stacy (and they're all stacy) are anathema to him - that's why he hasn't fallen to the vaginal jew.
>t. wizard
>>
I'm a wizard primarily because I never liked myself physically. Because of this, I never felt like I deserved anything, and therefore, unlike St. Elliot, never thought that anyone _should_ be with me. I really think people who hate someone for not loving them live in a fantasy.

I could be considered to have Body Dysmorphic Disorder. If anyone said they liked me, I'd think they have poor taste and wouldn't respect them. My opinion is the only one that matters to me, and I couldn't escape it no matter what. I am proud of my sense of taste, rather than being stupid and contributing to the world's problems.
>>
>>36960040

Good post, anon. I'm also a Wizard for pretty much the same reasons. The major difference is that I now believe I will eventually experience love, after the resurrection of the dead.
>>
I want to take a wizard's virginity so bad just so I can corrupt his purity and enlightenment only to leave him once the deed is done. It gives me such pleasure, imagining my infiltration of the lifestyle and wisdom he has built for so very long, only to be corrupted by my one off pussy offering. Hnnnng.
>>
>>36959897
>Hate leads to becoming an hero sooner rather than later
>>
>>36960107
Heh. Thank goodness you will never find me, succubi.
>>
>>36960107
Do you live in socal? you can take mine. I'm 26.
>>
>>36960107
I like your style :D

But honestly, I've learned to separate sex and self-esteem. I really don't care if I lost my virginity, I'd view myself the same. I already know that I've lost by animal standards. It has nothing to do with the mental world.

I'd do it if the opportunity came up. But that's not going to happen when I live in a small town with my parents and no friends.
>>
>>36960448
Too young, sweetie. Call me in 4 years.
>>
>>36959649
No.
Hating is mentally and emotionally exhausting. It's easier to just let go and forget. Once you take the red pill, you're angry at first but then once you reach enlightenment you just zen out. Women can't really help the way they are, it's in their nature.
>>
>>36960532
That's still speaking as if there's something wrong with them. I think women should fully enjoy themselves, especially when there are so many men willing to take care of them. They are lucky, and anyone would do the same in their position.
>>
>>36959649
By hating them, you're still acknowledging them. It's more efficient to disregard them, as they hold no value and aren't worth keeping in your mind.
>>
>>36960107
roleplaying fags have their own board fyi
>>
>>36960661
Yes it dose make sense for them to be the way they are for them. I'm not saying they are malicious. Like you said there will always be a willing male. We wizards have just decided not to play the game because the game sucks.
>>
>>36960107
typical female, wanting to corrupt that which is pure
>>
>>36959897
You're wrong you fucking faggot. Becoming a Wizard isn't some "Zen moment" where you find inner peace and acceptance with how fucked up and unfair the world is. Unless youre literally a monk or not a true Wizard in the first place (which is likely the case for 99% of people on r9k)

Becoming a Wizard is the pinnacle of the Women hate meme.
>>
File: wizard.jpg (42KB, 435x571px) Image search: [Google]
wizard.jpg
42KB, 435x571px
Bump for moar wizards!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.