[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>emailing foreign girl >eventually send her a pic of me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 1kkotf.jpg (35KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
1kkotf.jpg
35KB, 625x415px
>emailing foreign girl
>eventually send her a pic of me
>she goes silent
>>
>>36959513
That sucks, anon.

I never actually understood the point of ghosting. Why can't people just let people know they're not interested.
>>
File: 1494230714475.gif (617KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
1494230714475.gif
617KB, 498x498px
>ask a boy for a pic
>he goes silent
>>
>tfw sent a picture of myself to a girl
>she said I'm cute
>haven't talked to her in over a year
>>
>>36959513
This happened to my friend when we were 11 or 12, he got so sad for days and before that he was so happy talking about this girl, it was just devastating to see the aftermath.

I think women think of the chaddest chad when they talk to any guy online, you really gotta show yourself before she starts drifting off into a fantasy or it's too late
>>
>chatting with a roastie on AOL instant messenger (this is what we used before Discord)
>getting along really well online planning to meet up once we can get pictures to eachother
>finally found a good photograph to scan to digital form
>she agrees to send me a pic if I send mine first
>send pic and she blocks me few minutes later with no response
>>
File: 1481804253159.jpg (685KB, 2335x2507px) Image search: [Google]
1481804253159.jpg
685KB, 2335x2507px
>>36959584
f-fuck is that me
pls don't let it be me

I was just really busy and it would be kinda awkward to come back after a few days and say "s-sorry I couldn't send a pic earlier it's not because I was shy or insecure about my face or something but I was just really busy" even though I am actually kinda insecure about that but after that passed I decided to just wait for like a week idk why not
and then that turned to like a month
and now wtf would I even say about why I just stopped contacting him for a month after he asked for a pic he probably thinks I'm super uggo shrek tier or something but what if I send a pic and he actually thinks that idk

I HATE THIS
talking to people is so hard this is why I have no friends but I kinda wish I had friends desu. I wish someone could teach me how to normally interact with others without sperging out after a day or two and never contacting them again
>>
File: RobertCrumbMrNaturalButto.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
RobertCrumbMrNaturalButto.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
>>36959513
>Talk to girl on okcupid
>tell her she's cute at the end of conversation
>next day she deletes account
>>
>talking with someone on discord
>disconnect mid sentence
>ghosted

>send picture
>ghosted

>send friend requests in discord and skype threads
>they don't accept

am i real?
>>
>>36960127
better reply to you just in case
people are shit mayn
>>
>>36960150

thank you for confirming my existence.
>>
>Game online with cute voiced Japanese girl on PSN
>we played GT6 together every night (well night for me)
>she sends me her yahoo messenger info
>we have nice conversations
>one day it all just stops
>why?!?!??!?

Haven't heard from her since.
>>
File: 1494484449976.jpg (80KB, 620x708px) Image search: [Google]
1494484449976.jpg
80KB, 620x708px
>>36960127
I know that feeling, except I don't use discord or Skype because I'm too anxious to use normie media and I'd never send my picture.

However, I'm the one that gets ghosted every single time.
>>
File: 1494198829250.png (573KB, 710x842px) Image search: [Google]
1494198829250.png
573KB, 710x842px
>meet girl on 4chan
>Beautiful Asian girl. Great body, wavy dark hair, just perfect
>Meet her and fuck
>Do it a few more times, our relationship deteriorating between visits due to trust issues and my lack of motivation, empty promises and generally being a deadbeat with no money
>She's getting a job and moving up while I go to the mental hospital
>She breaks it off
>Over several months try to get in touch with her even after getting another gf
>New gf makes me destroy all my mementos of her and cease trying to contact her
>I regretfully destroy her things such as childhood photos and a homemade scarf
I think of her every day and I wish I could take at the very least that last part back. I was absolutely horrid to her and it makes me barf. I'm doing a bit better mentally than I was then, I think. I let myself do such mean shit to such a good person. One of my biggest pains in life.
>>
File: IMG_8665.jpg (70KB, 500x614px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8665.jpg
70KB, 500x614px
>>36960383
That sounds unpleasant m8
>>
>>36960383
FUCKING NORMIE FUCK, GET OUT
>>
>>36960081
i know this feel.

I'm so lonely
>>
>>36960533
>i know this feel.
>I'm so lonely
This
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.