[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're over 20 what's the lowest age a girl could

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.jpg (30KB, 759x438px)
pepe.jpg
30KB, 759x438px
If you're over 20 what's the lowest age a girl could be before you wouldn't date her?
>>
>>36958806
I'm 20 right now.

It would have to be 17. 16 in an absolute desperate situation.
>>
I'm 26 and I would fu-DATE a 12 year old.
>>
I'm 20 and I crave a 11-15 year old gf
>>
17 im guessing my dude
>>
>>36958806
Well the age of consent.
I guess lowest would be 17 to 18.
after 25 I dunno I dont care.
>>
>>36958806

25, would fuck a 13 year old, would date maybe 17-18 if she seems slightly mature?
>>
>>36958806
>date
>fuck
>>
When are dogs sexually mature?
>>
I'd date a 15 year old in a heartbeat but that kind of thing is not allowed
>>
>>36958806
The lowest I would date would be a woman who was 17 and mature. I am 21 for reference.
>>
I'm 22 i've dated a 16 year old and then my next girlfriend was 33. Tbh 16 year old sucked ass and was a hassle much preferred the older chick. I assume you are asking this OP because a 13 year old just asked you out and you want us to justify it to you with our opinions?
>>
>>36958806
I'm 20, draw the line at 18. I don't want anything to do with dumbass school children.
>>
I don't have a limit. I'm not really attracted to toddlers but I don't mind waiting a couple years.
>>
I'm 24 and I honestly can't see myself dating a woman younger than 22 (one she's out of college). Girls are way too fucking immature before that for my taste.

Now sex, that's an entirely different story.
>>
>>36958806
12..... but 18 of course
>>
>>36959042
Young women have way too much drama, and are too vapid, entitled, boring, and needy. Also they're primarily just interested in you for your age and once that thrill wears off they go looking for someone their age.
>>
17 for sex but I want someone at least over 20 to date. 26 right now and wouldn't date anyone under 22
>>
>>36958806
I'm 22 and I'm serious when I say in most cases I wouldn't go lower than 20. Immaturity is a real turn off to me.
>>
13 is the youngest a woman can be in my mind, anything younger is but a girl.
>>
>>36959271
All women are mentally 10 years old.
>>
>>36958806
There's a high school and middle school near my house and when I go on tinder I see ALLL of them on there
I would fuck all of them
>>
>>36958806
I'm 19, wouldn't date anyone younger then 17, and wouldn't fuck under 16
>>
>>36958806
Three years younger than me. Four years if she is special. I'm thirty.

There really is something about even a mild age gap that can put two people out of touch.
>>
>>36959299
>go on tinder
>see a girl's profile have the disclaimer that she's not actually 18 but she's 15-16 and wants to date older men
Fucking bear traps, god damn. If you're power tindering and not paying attention you're gonna wind up on a list.
>>
If you use Tinder you're not a robot and need to go back to /soc/. No robot has the self-esteem to even begin to imagine using Tinder.
>>
>>36958806
15-16, luckily it's legal in my country
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.