[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you look like? Whats your personality like? What kind

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 15

File: 62799344_p12_master1200.jpg (394KB, 1021x1007px) Image search: [Google]
62799344_p12_master1200.jpg
394KB, 1021x1007px
How do you look like? Whats your personality like? What kind of people do you feel attracted to?
>>
I look ugly and have the personality of a cardboard box. Im attracted to girls who are sweet and aren't fat.

Too bad ill never find anyone
>>
I look like Gordon Freeman. I have no distinct personality traits other than apathy, although I can adapt like a chameleon or a cockroach based on the situation. I am attracted to people who hate me and think I'm trash. I have a self-defense mechanism that kicks in to protect my fragile ego and when people get past it by insulting me in ways I could never imagine I fantasize about being tortured into submission.
>>
File: 1491438789470.jpg (46KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
1491438789470.jpg
46KB, 680x684px
>Average
>Funny
>Kids

I want off this ride
>>
>>36957267
I'm tall and have dark hair, eyes and circles. Face loosely resembles mads mikkelson or a young Gary Oldman. I'm pale but I run so I look vaguely athletic.

I'm quiet but confrontational. I scare everybody atleast once without meaning to. I play devil's advocate if I feel relaxed, otherwise I'm very polite.

I don't feel much personal attraction at all. I like family and friends of family. I like people I've known for a long time.
I like the safety of distance with strangers.
>>
File: hoboNEETboi.jpg (140KB, 700x412px) Image search: [Google]
hoboNEETboi.jpg
140KB, 700x412px
>Look
Average white guy
>Personality
Schizoid
>People you like
I've never been romantically or physically attracted to any person in real life.
>>
>>36957267
ugly

pretty boring with some good parts if i've warmed up to you (introvert)

physically attractive girls who are dumber than me but sweet
>>
>disgusting
>bad
>pretty much anyone whos not a huge ignorant bitch
>>
>>36957267
I'm 25 and people still ask for my ID so I'm probably attractive. I'm a fucking INTP meme man. I like thin, small-breasted girls who can understand irony (even if they don't laugh). This is apparently a stupidly high standard.
>>
>>36957267
>balding 4/10. With hair I was around a 6 or 7
>apathetic and cold
>honestly I can't say I have been attracted to anyone in a very long time. The women I used to think were nice and respectable were whores. I have yet to meet one that wasn't. I've given up. I don't even want a girlfriend/wife anymore.
>>
>>36957267
Looks
>average whitey
Personality
>jokey, quiet, boring when quiet
Attracted to
>2D anime waifu, usually the clumsy, or stoic, or athletic ones.
>>
Classic Americana, blond hair and blues eyes. A square jaw with a stong nose. Too bad I'm 5'7".

I'm an ESTP with legitimate confidence issues. In a comfortable situations it shines. I'm whitty, outgoing, spontaneous, and I enjoy genuine discussion. I used to like arguing but now I don't have a taste for it. I would much rather teach others and learn from them too instead of just arguing. I enjoy quality time with people as well as working with people on tasks and helping each other. I'm not good at sharing my emotions, regardless of them being positive or negative. I have a very hard time expressing when I'm stressed or unhappy and even choke up when letting out my problems. I bottle in anger and blow up but I've never gotten physical over it. I'll shout and yell but I hate the idea of hurting someone physically. Imagine also a little petty.

I love women that are readers. Girls that enjoy experiencing stories and fantasies. I like women that want to explore and try to new things. They need to have some sass and a bit of control over things. Mostly because if someone lets me walk all over them it gets boring. I don't develop interest because they seem too bland. They need the touch of a mother though. The kind where when they touch you it's so unbelievably soft and warm. You can feel the love flowing through their skin. Also if they can sing, oh my lord. But it needs to be pretty and powerful. Some voices turn me off.
>>
>>36958023
>I've never been romantically or physically attracted to any person in real life.
fuck i wish that were me. i fall in love with any girl that acknowledges my existence.
>>
File: 98y42980.jpg (41KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
98y42980.jpg
41KB, 500x667px
I am reasonably attractive. Tall, brown hair blue-eyes, beard

I am bit autistic and very insecure. People seem to like me because I get along with a lot of different types of people and I'm pretty funny

I have a beautiful girlfriend who I love, but I find myself more and more attracted to cute fembois and feel bad about it. This is the part where someone should fucking end me
>>
>nerdy skellymode
>humourless, joyless, apathetic cyborg
>people who are nice to me and somewhat attractive
>>
>>36957267
>tfw short, shy submissive and shota-looking
>big blue eyes and high cheekbones
>attracted to mommy gfs
>tfw my gf is the alpha in the relationship (in a loving way)
feelsgood
>>
>>36957267
>How do you look like?
white, the epitome of average, 5'10
>Whats your personality like?
cold as fuck
not that bad with people but rarely hang out with anyone else than close friends
never really give a shit about shit
>What kind of people do you feel attracted to?
can't say I have a type
anyone but loud obnoxious stacey's
I like girls who don't shower you with affection every damn second and actually give you some space
>>
>short, white, ginger
>can be decent in groups but Ive never really had a deep conversation and dont know how to open up
>cute 2d girls, gave up on 3d girls a long time ago
>>
>skinnyfat
>blonde + blue eyes
>facial aspects are pretty noice
>lots of repressed emotions which i don't show for fear of spaghetti
>can't trust another humam even if my life depended on it
>literaly mute,90% of the day i spend daydreaming
>likes space a little bit too much
>born with the talent to make anything awkward
>>
Like a scrawny more attractive version of Woolie with glashe's.
I'm a lazy nerd who fakes his way through being a normie
Someone with a warm personality and a gentle smile who doesn't want me to keep pretending
>>
>>36957267
>How do you look like?
Sad
Sad
Sad
>>
File: IMG_7711.jpg (120KB, 547x846px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7711.jpg
120KB, 547x846px
>>36957267
>looks
Round face, short black hair, often mistaken for a Mexican. I'm pretty short, about 5'7". An extremely stylized picture is included since I'm not good at describing my looks and I get enough shit for it when it's not edited all to hell.

>personality
I'm reasonably funny, incredibly passionate about film, and if I'm interested in the topic I can talk to you for hours. However, I've an almost complete inability to engage in small talk. I'm not fantastic at picking up social cues and my ability to switch between social and serious is fairly impaired.

>what I'm attracted to
Physically, I'm a fan of medium-large tits, pale redheads, and latinas. Short girls are a plus.

Emotionally, if you're as passionate or invested in something as I am in film, I'm all over that. That's sexy as fuck.
>>
>>36957267
>fat
>tall
>funny
thats how i am but the women i go for are usually short and cunty
>>
>>36957267

> I look ok I guess.

> I have OCD and the ass burgers, so I have niche interests that don't bode well with others.

> Cute thin girls.
>>
File: cover.jpg (430KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
430KB, 1500x1500px
I've got dark brown, medium length hair. Like long enough to have bangs and enough on the sides and back to play with. When I wear hats, it looks almost exactly like Ash's from Pokemon. I've got big eyes, long eyelashes, and a nose that's very straight but has a little extra cartilage on the end. I also have thin lips and a defined jaw. Sorry for the long description. I guess I'm in the mood to type.

I like cute girls. Specifically ones with dark hair and sweet looking faces. I don't think they're always conventionally attractive, but when I see one I know it and it's like I instantly fall for her.

I think I'm funny. I get good grades and I like to work hard. I love making my friends laugh, and I enjoy sitting back with music, laughing at shitty videos, playing piano, singing, and playing vidya when I have the time.
>>
I'm 20 but look like I'm 16. I have a big Jew nose and giant lips.

I'm the most incopetent person in the world, I don't know how to drive, don't know my social security number and I've never had a job.

I know what I want though. I want to be an author who writes crazy shit like clockwork orange or something.
>>
I have an ugly face with the body of a bimbo. You know the kind that could cake her face in makeup, do her hair in a ridiculous manner and get the interest of middle eastern guys.
I guess something akin to Kelly from Misfits.
If I do makeup well, I can have a cute face but it can't overpower the sexuality of my body.
My personality is that of some gaunt looking, small breasted waif, and I wish I could have that body so much. I don't really care about men, so being seen as a sexual being first and foremost is a bit of a downer.
I guess I feel attracted to the kind of men who are into gaunt looking, small breasted waifs.
>>
>>36960277
What is the personality of a small-breasted, gaunt-looking waif? Sounds cute.
>>
>>36960347
Ah you know. Active, lively, patrician taste in film and music (kidding, but not really). I go to the cinema alone, dumpster dive and hang out in woods, love the whole survival shit. And urban exploration is super neat too. And I love to read papers on parasites and stuff.
Alright that seems pretty scattered but point is, it's not aesthetically suited for people with my body type, you know? If someone were to look at me they'd assume I'm into basic, low energy, low creativity, low intelligence things, and so the qt average indie fucks don't give me a second glance, and persians always make a beeline for me because they think I've got a good body, but an ugly face so I'll likely put out
>>
>>36960493
Not the description I expected, I'll admit. But I like how it sounds. You seem fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I am slightly above average.
I've been told I'm enjoyable to be around but I sometimes don't feel like it.
I'm attracted to men who can freaking build things and who love to learn and who have some sort of skill and like the outdoors and aren't delusional. Heres a sketch I just did of Me
>>
File: daf.jpg (23KB, 708x472px) Image search: [Google]
daf.jpg
23KB, 708x472px
>>36957267
>look
24 year old white guy with an unkempt beard or sometimes a messy mustache when I want to spook my family and have them make weird faces whenever they see it and ask me to get rid of it.

Personality
>quiet
>keep my thoughts and opinions to myself unless asked
>work from my room so I only leave the house once every full moon
>like animals
>will pet them if I see them
>don't talk much
>make weird faces a lot and try to make people relax
don't care about most people but those that I care for are cared well.

>people you like
I noticed I tend to like a lot people who are themselves and can be assertive about their beliefs. You know, the kind of people who will be really honest and say whatever is on their head even if it offends people but they say it without that intention.

As for girls I feel attracted to in a relationship I guess I like the above but she has to be caring and a good person. I'm not really attracted to sexiness or flirty behavior and it happens to be a turn off for me. I really like CUTENESS and seeing a girl wearing overalls or having cute accessories makes me really go "SHE'S CUTE" in my head. I don't see many girls that I consider cute so whenever I spot one it's a really nice experience.

Though having to deal with people when they're talking about hot chicks and they see I have no interest gets annoying fast. I guess overall I really like girls who I think would be great moms to start a family with, but the sad thing is that those kind of girls are already in deeply established relationships
>>
>>36957267

Look
> I am 5'4. long, wavy auburn hair with blunt bangs. I have large black eyes. fair-skinned. Half-Caucasian and half-asian. I have very soft, refined, and dainty facial features.

Personality
> I am an INFJ and I am told that I fit into that type quite well. I am mostly polite to most people and indifferent to most of them. I seem quite sociable on the outside but secretly, I just want to be in my own special world all the time reading a book, writing or playing vidya. I am not normally outwardly-emotional and people often have a hard time reading me. I enjoy a bit of chaos in my otherwise orderly world and I want my life to feel like a novel. I tend to be very obsessive towards certain people or thing. I could be obsessed with a person to the point where they are the only thing that crosses my mind and are my sole motivation to even live. I always enjoy a good challenge and a mystery, I always get excited whenever I hear somebody got murdered because I could investigate the scene and find the culprit.

People I feel attracted to
>i always feel intrigued by confident, mysterious, ingenious, artistic, somewhat argumentative people. I love geniuses and I have only met two in my entire life. I also enjoy people who are never scared by me and are accepting of me fully, they should be extremely open-minded. I also enjoy hot-blooded and passionate people who are very ambitious and have a direction in life. I also want someone who can switch dominant and submissive sides with me. I want a person that can fulfill my fantasies and I want to fulfill theirs too. I want a person as intense as I am but also calmer in another way. I want someone who can change the world together with me. in all honesty, I want someone who can be both my lover and my best friend.
>>
>looks
Hispanic but white
Hair that's down to my shoulders at the moment(usually turns into god tier rock n roll hair)
Chubby at the moment because school and I don't like working out in front of others but I'm tal so it kinda evens out.
>personality
I'm convinced I have autism because I say rude shit unknowingly and people laugh as if I'm messing with them,but I guess all around funny(I'm convinced that's all people hang out with me for)
>interests in people
People with nice hands
At the moment I honestly wouldn't mind a mtf transgender but generally a nice set of tits,pale and not completely dumb.Well liking video games and other nerd shit is good too.
>>
>>36957267
I'm a tiny, frail girl, who is very nihilistic and careless. I'm attracted to drugs and alcohol but if I wasn't too broken for intimate relationships, I don't know what I'd like anyway.
>>
Im an average half asian half white guy. 6'2. Im an INFP, so very shy, hate going out, but if we are good friends I will talk easier. Im attracted to pixie looking girls. Dont really care that much about boobs and ass, but I like thin legs.
>>
i look alright, i'm a solid 7, an 8 when i care enough to humanize myself. i'm pretty charismatic, funny, always down for deep convo, indifferent to social/political issues. i don't think i have a specific type i'm attracted to, depends on the person i guess. i like smart women. not, "smart", but actually intelligent. legit nerd ladies are probably what i like the most, but not the fashion kind, ie whore in glasses, but someone who thinks and is humble. unfortunately i end up with rocker type sluts mostly, which is.. meh, "can't make a ho a housewife".
>>
>Below average
>Dull, angry
>Women around my age that aren't fat
>>
looks:
My skin is pale and i have a generally girly body(Im a dude) and my hair is curly on the sides and back but the top and front is generally straight
Personality:
Where the fuck do i begin with this shit, im very shy and it takes a long time for me to talk to someone(one time it took me 6 months just to talk to this one dude cause he looked cute and it scared me). My feelings get hurt really easially and i cry alot.
People im attracted to:
I REALLY FUCKUNG LOVE GENTLE FEMININE BOYS LIKE FUCK I LOVE THEM
>>
>>36963836
where did your father go wrong?
>>
sometimes i think i look alright, sometimes i dont, my freind said his girlfreind said i was cute and both my freinds have said i am cute, get mistaken for a girl a lot

personality is a bit shy and introverted around people i dont know, but can talk fine with my 2 freinds

mainly attracted to attractive japanese girls but no one else really apart from tokisaki kurumi
>>
>>36957267
I look like a sad femboy but I'm not actually a femboy or even that sad. I am shy and polite unless you get me in my neutral state in which case I'm kind of a cynical dickhead. I'm attracted to shy girl with dicks.
>>
>qut anime boi
>shy but funny sometimes uwu
>abusive assholes who'll make me regret everything
>>
anyone ever felt really attracted to an anorexic girl
do you feel that if you ever got to crush that ass
you'd crush them
and they'd die
>>
File: 1494418086287.jpg (48KB, 603x614px) Image search: [Google]
1494418086287.jpg
48KB, 603x614px
Before I shaved my friend said I looked like Johnny Depp (modern, not 90s). Now I just sort of look like... Myself I guess. I'm willing to post an irl for you guys to tell me who I look like

I enjoy being obnoxious and mostly quiet and to-myself.

I love shy, thick black women
>>
>>36957267
You can tell I'm a Slav from my face, cheekbones and whatnot. Aside from that nothing too major, thankfully not a chinlet/jawlet. Dark hair, blue eyes. Apparently sometimes I look scary which doesn't really surprise me.

I can be paranoid and confrontational, but usually I just do whatever I feel like doing at the moment. Not a huge fan of public speaking but if I have to I can be a decent to good orator. Slightly manipulative, some temper issues, rather competitive. Try not to form close relationships, love cats.

I dunno. I don't think I'm the marrying type, but a good camel toe and a toned body goes a long way. But really as long as you know how to keep yourself clean and not be an annoying obnoxious prick then it's all good I guess.
>>
>>36957267
Was just above average when I cared about looks
Now perhaps below average because I don't care what others think of me at all.

Everything is a joke to me, nothing is sacred. I'm a bit lazy but if I have to do it I make it quick. People that can't handle laconic conversationalists won't give me time of their day.

I'm mostly attracted to girls that are cute and unlike other girls, use a limited amount of makeup. Usually they tend to be more on the artistic side.
>>
I don't really know If i'm ugly or not

Depressed,paranoid,shy cunt

I'm not really interested in sex or anything.I just want a cute girl who will be kind to me :c
>>
look like Jesus

either fun and good or miserable and bad

fat chicks and twinky dudes but they have to be really good at something
>>
>>36957267
Pretty chub but mainly in the thigh/lower body area really, flat chested
Always had huge curly hair, but people seem to like it
I can be chill but sometimes I think I can be a little obnoxious
I've always liked people who were older than me, someone who can hold a conversation. Looks were always just a bonus
>>
>>36957267
>buff manlet
>hopeless romantic
>short skinny girls around my height whom I can have long conversations about the future with and can carry to bed when she gets tired
>>
>>36957267

>How do you look like?
6'1, 158 lbs, lean, exercise regularly. Running, mountain biking, climbing.
Blond, hazel eyes.
I wouldn't go as far as saying that I'm masculine looking, but I'm definitely not feminine.

Easy-going, caring.
I enjoy baking and cooking, I feel like they're underappreciated creative hobbies.
There's great joy to be found in preparing something tasty and having other people enjoy it.
Being able to draw is great and the go-to creative hobby, some people even make money off it.
But cooking / baking literally puts food on the table.

You'd be surprised how much a warm, enjoyable meal lifts the spirit.
I've never seen anyone wolf down their favourite meal with a scowl before.

People with an interest they sincerely care about.
Doesn't matter what it is. I've listened to a guy rave about his DnD campaign for hours.
Have had regular conversations with somebody who wouldn't talk about anything but WW2.
Played World of Tanks with him.

I'm also a sadist, I get off on tormenting people to nothing, then caring and coddling for what remains.

>inb4 lel blogpost
>>
>pretty OK, by fatty mc fat fat
>entp shitlord
>Anyone who laughs at the shit I say
>>
>>36957267
Pretty average. I like to think about everything and have fun in the little moments. All I really want is a thin nerd girl who isn't a vapid chick like so many are.
>>
>Looks like
Ugly, pale, shortish hair, large chest
>Personality
Sad
>What you're attracted to
Clean feet and light teasing/bullying
>>
File: hm.jpg (110KB, 1024x1537px) Image search: [Google]
hm.jpg
110KB, 1024x1537px
~6'1'', never really bothered measuring myself. I think I have an ok face, but I have terrible acne and always cut myself while shaving and shit. Dad is aryan, so I have green eyes and am well built, but my mom is turkish, so I have weird genetically greasy and shit quality dark hair. Always huge bags under my eyes.

I like reading, and unlike with a lot of people on this board, video games didn't kill my ability to read dense things like old poetry and philosophy, so that makes up for my low IQ, as I can trick people into thinking I'm smart. I'm pretty shy and introverted, and I don't really talk or develop my ideas unless asked, so people don't really think I'm trying to show off when I give cultured answers to their questions. I'm in STEM even though I'm dumb, so I might be making money someday to be able to get nice clothes, a healthy diet, and groom correctly. I think that might partially fix my shitface issues.

I'm attracted to tall girls with big green eyes and long hair that you can get lost in, and who like literature, music and art. The problem with smart and pretty girls however, is that they know how things work, so they know they're too good for guys like me.
>>
>>36958417
>pour my heart out
>no (You)s

Kill me
>>
I'm not ugly. I've been told by many people that I look quite attractive. Broad face, broad shoulders. Only thing is I just have a little bit of fat hanging off my thighs and I have acne. Gotta go to the gym and start taking care of my face to do that.

I am a very thoughtful, introverted person.

I feel attracted to people who have good tastes, know about politics and history, and aren't assholes.
>>
File: 1440550121511.png (310KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
1440550121511.png
310KB, 580x282px
>>36957267
I look older than I am because I smoke a lot. Some grills say i'm handsome.
I don't speak much, because I'm paranoid. I suffer from past traumas, i'm poor, unstable as fuck. They sometimes think I'm mysterious and dark and stuff but truth is i may be mentally ill.

I can't help but like irl tsundere grills (most of the time bipolar or some shit).

My secret power is getting verbally victimized by wannabe chads while i secretly know how to fight but will not do unless provoked to fight. It never happens as the talkers are not the doers.
>>
I'm actually pretty good looking. I have great hair that makes everybody jelly. Have it cut in Hitler youth fashion. My facial aesthetics are great except my nose which is pretty big. I have a strong jaw and I'm overall pretty /fit/. The only thing is that I'm pale as fuck and have a bad skin, which is why I use make-up. I'm very narcissistic and my skin makes me just mad. My clothing style is very good and I get a lot of compliments for it. My look is very important to me.

Like I already said I'm a huge narcist and I'm also a giant cunt. Some people like me for being an asshole but even more hate me. I hate people so I spend most of my time alone and can't stand it when I have to be around them for to long. I'm a pretty smooth talker but I don't know how to initiate conversations. I could probably be a Chad if I wasn't this autistic.

A didn't feel anything for 3dpd women in a long time. The kind of women I usually like are cute ones, who know how to dress and behave cute. Sadly there are nearly no such women thanks to feminism.
>>
>>36957267
>looks
Fairly average. I have a narrow frame, but I'm skinnyfat so it's more of a detriment. I also have puffy nipples. I'm 6'0", but that's not much of an asset these days. Very weak jawline, tapers to a point instead of being broad. I have small hands and often feel insecure about them. I do have some good qualities though. Good hair and eyebrows.

>personality
Incredibly bland. I tend to over-analyze things so socializing is incredibly stressful and taxing. Suffer from chronic depression. I'm able to 'fix' some of my issues through skills I picked up doing theatre.

>attracted to
Any girl who gives me positive attention, unfortunately.
>>
>>36957267
I'm extremely cute and handsome and interesting and I am exclusively attracted to my pubescent little pony waifu.
>>
>>36957267
>looks
white skin, green eyes, blonde hair (dark), a little fat
>personality
INTP
>>
>>36958086
If you're not Chad, liking girls is a stupidly high standard
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.