[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm a NEET and by brother managed to get me an interview

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1492452537510.png (766KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1492452537510.png
766KB, 2000x2000px
So I'm a NEET and by brother managed to get me an interview at his firm.
Since my brother is really respected in the company, I'm basically all but guaranteed to get the job.
I just have to control my autism and awkwardness for a telephone interview and an in person interview and the job is mine.
My brother even said they won't ask me difficult questions
I honestly don't know if I can do it. What should I do guys?
>>
>>36957082
Don't be autistic. It's pretty simple.
>>
do a practice run with somebody
>>
>>36957132
But how?
I always tell myself this, I always tell myself to be confident. But when I actually get to the interview it just consumes me.
>>
>>36957082
Yeah man go for it. I so wish I could benfit from nepotism. My uncle got my brother a job and I'm so envious. I asked him if he could get me an interview but he said I'm too dumb for the job.
>>
>>36957082
You cant op. You'll always be awkward
>>
>>36957248
>go for it
I will, but I know I'll blow it some how.
>>36957269
Yeah. I've just accepted that I'll always be a weirdo.
I wish I wasn't though
>>
>>36957082
Get your brother to give you example questions and come up with answers for them. Remember these, and be ready to fabricate answers for questions which haven't come up. Answer in a way which makes you seem as desirable, hardworking, dedicated etc. as possible. You'll do just fine anon. Godspeed.
>>
>>36957328
He told me they're just generic, simple interview questions
>Why do you want to work here, how can you go above and beyond for our clients, what are your strengths and weaknesses, ect
I was thinking of writing out answers to every single "generic" interview question I can find on the Internet. And then I would have to hope every question they asked me was one I prepared for
But then I would have to remember it all for the in person interview, which might be manageable
>>
what does the company do? What will be your job?
>>
>>36957435
Yeah man good idea. Try to think of say your answers out loud as soon as you see the question before you write them on the paper, because that'll help you practice coming up with answers on the fly. Good luck again OP.
>>
>>36957082
good brother. thank the gods for nepotism
>>
>>36957464
>what does the company do?
They're a massive financial institution.
>What will be your job?
A WAN administrator that takes care of the institutions BGP relationships with their ISPs
I'm actually pretty knowledgeable when it comes to WAN technologies. My only claim to fame is I once wrote to Cisco pointing out an error in one of their books and they fixed it in the next revision.
At least technical questions do not flare up my awkwardness. It's never the technical part of the interview I falter in, it's always the parts where they ask about your personality.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_Gateway_Protocol
>>
>>36957501
>Good luck again OP
Thanks anon
>>
I'm sure you'll do great OP.
https://youtu.be/ULqAIbjCsXE
>>
>>36957814
Then it wont be a big deal for you. Remember, the personal questions are just a filler, they mostly care about your knowledge. Believe me, it will go well.
>>
File: 1489380939188.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
1489380939188.png
43KB, 542x602px
>23 years old
>no family left
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.