[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this make you feel? https://www.youtube.com/watch?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1014x610px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1014x610px
How does this make you feel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTKSLk-zNpc
>>
>putting a bunch of animals in a tiny little space
>b-but we give them food and water and its on the grass and dirt

People are fucking dumb. What do you expect? These animals don't give a fuck about your human emotional shit.

I feel nothing from this OP. Nothing but baka at more human stupidity.
>>
>>36957264

this

that being said I'd bust out the .22 and make some stew out of that fucker that night
>>
rabbit did jack shit and that thing got rekt
>>
>>36956947
Curiosity I guess
I'd like to examine more behavior like this, its captivating
>>
>>36956947
what a weird question
do normies automatically feel things when they see something? I have to think about it a lot and decide what emotion it should be creating in me
>>
>>36956947
Damn, it paralyzed that little bitch
Bun-bun don't fuck around
>>
>>36956947
niggas get shot everyday

i feel nothin nigga
>>
I would take the biter rabbit to my shed and break both of it's hind legs. Gotta let these fuckers know who the boss is.
>>
>>36956947

It's a mother rabbit who has children present. The rabbits are kept in a small area. The mother rabbit thought that the baby rabbit from another mother would be a threat to her kid's survival so she killed babies to make sure her kids can eat. You don't keep that many rabbits in a small enclosure, even if it's just a play area.
>>
>>36956947
i thought it was funny
funny video
>>
>>36957469
weird iktf
i feel stupid because of it, like it's just an obstacle in my understanding
ow can i get me emotions back?
>>
>>36957620

Rabbits will kill their offspring if they feel like living conditions aren't optimal. Hamsters will kill their offspring too if they give birth to too many, or if one is sick/injured/weak, or there's too many predators. The rabbits don't know if the small cage will open one day. The tiny space freaked out the mother rabbit.
>>
I feel bad that it felt pain and died.
I've killed jackrabbits with shotguns though, it's bretty fun
>>
>>36957469

>decide what emotion it should be creating in me

Sounds like you're an autism. Congratulations.
>>
Makes me feel real bad, I love animals and hate to see anything bad happen to them.
>>
>>36956947
THIS WHOLE THREAD HAS TRIGGERED MY ANIMAL LOVING AUTISMO WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU MUMMY MUMMY MUMMY MAKE IT STOP MUMMY
>>
>>36956947
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXWV9cTU5E0 this is how i feel, change the word dogs to rabbts
>>
File: 1491365046768.gif (330KB, 892x1348px) Image search: [Google]
1491365046768.gif
330KB, 892x1348px
>>36956947
>mfw laughed when it started crawling around squeaking
>suddenly memories of when I was young and abused puppies resurface
>>
>>36958325

Rabbit panicked and killed a baby rabbit because they were enclosed in a small area with too many other rabbits.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.