[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>look up people I knew from high school >literally all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: 1492229933846.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1492229933846.png
280KB, 646x595px
>look up people I knew from high school
>literally all them are losers
>can't find a single persons from my graduating class who amounted to anything
>tfw I'm almost a millionaire from crypto

I feel weird about this
>>
Crypto isn't real until you have cash in your bank account and not some digital wallet.
>>
File: 1489542159268.jpg (6KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1489542159268.jpg
6KB, 224x225px
>>36956934
I thought LARPing was meant for /biz/?
>>
File: 1488827987743.jpg (89KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488827987743.jpg
89KB, 960x960px
>>36956934
>mfw find out the cute and innocent girls wound up pregnant during high school
>one of my bullies killed his mother two years ago
>>
File: 1433363199667.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1433363199667.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>36956934

>my nerd friends got plane tickets to America to work for Microsoft, Google, Steam
>I can't even get a call center job

s-smart but lazy
>>
File: 1482357777063.jpg (18KB, 471x485px) Image search: [Google]
1482357777063.jpg
18KB, 471x485px
>all the hot chicks get fat

every time
>>
>>36956934
>all the friends that went to Berkeley have interviews in Silicon Valley or Wall Street or Ivy League grad schools
>all the friends that went to other UC's have comfortable white collar jobs
>all the friends that go to CSU's doing pretty well too

>be me, NEET, working at Jersey Mike's for $10/hr, possibly forever
>>
File: 1484558868746s.jpg (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484558868746s.jpg
6KB, 240x240px
>Half of the people from my senior grade are either Married or having/had kids
>I'm a 21 year old jobless NEET

I dunno man. It's a weird feeling. Like, the smartest girl in our grade. Nothing but straight A's, sporting clubs, charities, top tier university. Pretty much the epitome of honor student married at 19 to a guy who repairs refrigerators. I don't mean it in a bad way or nothing like that, sometimes I'm just amazed how strange life can turn out to be when you get older.
>>
Could you help me buy some textbooks for college? Poorfag reporting in.
>>
>>36958497
Sorry, not a NEET anymore of course. But Ive been one my whole life up til now so I instinctly identify myself as one
>>
>>36956934

Nice humblebrag, brotendo.
>>
>>36958574
Where is he being humble about it?
>>
File: 10e.png (156KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
10e.png
156KB, 800x800px
>be 30
>everyone from high school either turned out good, or poorly I guess
>can't remember anyone to look up on normiebook
>I just graduated university
>cute girls all hit the wall by now
Feels weird man. Past ten years feel like nothing.
>>
>>36956934
How about that Litecoin rise? I just made a few grand myself recently. I don't even know what to do with it. I just stay home with my health problems all the time
>>
How can I make money on crypto, OP?

Do you mind just giving me a few tips?

I'm a NEET in desperate need, and although my word doesn't count for much, I fully intend on re-investing anything I make about $30k a year on helping other desperate NEET's and broken robots.

[email protected]
>>
I've gotten to the point where I've forgotten 95% or my classmates
>>
>>36959396
Find a crypto exchange online. You have to find one that takes your money for crypto, because some just trade crypto for crypto. I've used coinbase and localbitcoins. Once you have your first crypto, you can enchange it for any of the other coins out there on various exchanges.

Find out the yearly mean average price of the coin(s) you wanna get into. If your coin's current price is less than its yearly average price, that means it's cheap, buy more. If current price is higher than yearly average, that means it's expensive, don't buy, sell. You gotta buy and sell gradually to mitigate risk. Make one small transaction a day, that's a safe way to do it
>>
>>36958291
id rather be on welfare than work in a depressing as fuck call center
>>
>>36956934
What is crypto?
>>
Crypto...sporidium?

I get it OP, I'm 26 now and recently checked up on people from school, I'm not what you'd call successful, but I've moved from my small town to a different country in Europe to do a STEM masters, so I'm getting there.

>that surprise married couple
>slutty/extroverted girls now majority pictures of their 5+ year old kids, and they look tired
>average girls have pictures with their average boyfriends and identical friends in Costa Rica or something, wearing those garish one piece loose trouser and vest things, looking sweaty and brown
>rich girls have pictures of them at functions, seem to be working mid level jobs (bank clerks etc), or doing nothing
>sociopathic bullies nowhere to be seen on fb, but last I heard years ago one joined the army
>average guys now working some standard white collar job in our hometown, have pictures of them in the local pub on their birthday
and the strangest thing
>looking through their pictures and they have group photos of near the whole class who were friends (like 15 of them) taken earlier this year
>they never stopped hanging out
>they never moved out of town and on with their life
>they just went from school to job and that seems about it
>>
The guy that bullied me from middle school and high school was arrested for having sex with a 14 year old. I occasionally call his work and ask for Frankie the pedophile
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.