[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >19 year old NEET living with parents >Planning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1452750615624.jpg (26KB, 545x329px) Image search: [Google]
1452750615624.jpg
26KB, 545x329px
>Be me
>19 year old NEET living with parents
>Planning on getting some 1P-LSD from the web
>Lasts 8 - 12 hours like actual LSD
>Don't know how to get away from my parents for that long of a time without them getting suspicious.
>They've busted me with weed before and threatened to no longer allow me to stay with them

Any robots have experience with this sort of thing? What's a surefire way to get away from my folks for 8 - 12 hours without them getting all up in my ass?

>Pic unrelated
>>
wait for them to go to sleep
>>
>>36956755
wait until they are sleeping and you stay up all night doing it.
>>
>>36956755
I wish I could be cummed on like that
>>
Could do a night trip while they're sleeping or go outside and away from your house early in the morning and do a day trip and just don't go home until you're sober
>>
>>36956771
>>36956790
>>36956847

OP here, I've both night and day tripped on psilocybin mushrooms before. From my experiences, day trips wherein I am free to walk about outside are by far more enjoyable than any of the night trips I've had.

Only time I went outside at night while tripping on shrooms I sperged out and had to go back in. Would like to find a way to day trip if possible.
>>
>>36956951
I dropped lsd once when I was driving to my parents house (I was like a half hour away at that point). Interacting with your parents is WEIRD AS FUCK when you're tripping, I'd suggest keeping the interaction between you and them to zero when you do it. Day tripping is nice but in your case you should almost certainly do it at night. Or take it like at 4 am and trip into the sunrise and part of the day
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.