[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sigh >someone applies for the dishwashing position when he's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Sigh
>someone applies for the dishwashing position when he's only ever worked 1 job before.
>I schedule an interview for him to meet my 7 interviews a week quota.
>mfw I have no intention of hiring him
>"Sir, you have 1.9 years of dishwashing experience, I'm sorry but we're looking for someone with 2 years."
>He gets angry and tells me that's stupid
>I blacklist him from all the local companies nearby

How was your day?
>>
>>36956433
>Sigh
>make up bullshit bait
>How was your day?

Here's your (You), friendo.
>>
I know it's a joke story, but why the fuck is it so hard to get a fucking job? Why do they want so much experience, HOW DO THEY FUCKING EXPECT YOU TO GET THAT EXPERIENCE WHEN THEY WON'T HIRE YOU?
>>
File: best scene.jpg (24KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
best scene.jpg
24KB, 704x396px
Kill yourself Maria
>>
>>36956507
Grocery stores and fast food places will hire anyone.
>>
>>36956433
>go to 5-6 interviews for manual labor job
>female HR person interviewing me
>no job
>go to 1 interview for manual labor job
>male who has actually done the work himself interviewing me
>hired on the spot
Fuck old fat HR bitches.
>>
>>36956433
Hope you hang yourself
>>
>>36956612
anyone except me apparently
>>
>>36956433
>rejecting a dishwasher employee
You do realize how tough it is to keep blue collar jobs fully staffed right?

God damn, atleast make your green text believable.
>>
>>36956507
Deliver pizzas dude places like papa johns are always hiring i made $100 today working 6.5 hrs spending most of my time just sitting in my car
>>
>>36956733
I DON'T HAVE MY LICENSE
>>
>>36956753
Then get it faggot it's easy as fuck
>>
>>36956733
>just sitting in my car
while devaluing the lifespan of your car. What a great goy. You pay taxes AND you take care of our transportation maintenance.
>>
File: 1491453211763.jpg (69KB, 638x746px) Image search: [Google]
1491453211763.jpg
69KB, 638x746px
>>36956789
yeah I know, I could even buy a car from my savings, but I chose to be a worthless NEET who spends all the time on 4chan and not leave the house

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK
>>
>>36956628

>Stupid fat bitch who doesn't handle customers doesn't give me a job at Baskin Faggot Robbins.
>Hires some stupid bimbo who was a year younger than me.
>2 months later general manager needs people, calls me
>":Hey dude are you still looking for a job? can you come for an interview really fast?" >
>Expecting another retarded interview full of stupid fucking questions.
>He just asks if I can show up and hires me.

The girl who was hired instead of me quit within 6 months.

>>36956433

I guess you have people lined up around the block to wash your dishes. Good for you.
>>
>>36956628
I never been hired by a woman, at this point it's best to just walk out the door when you see one.
>>
>>36956707
Last time I went looking for a janitor job, they had over 25 applicants that made it to the second round , I was illuminated on the second round some people made it to round 3 .
>>
>>36957190
>implying janitor is a hard job
>>
File: your fucking with me right.png (21KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
your fucking with me right.png
21KB, 657x527px
>>36957190
>being a janitor is like applying to The Apprentice

what the fuck is this "round" shit.
>>
>>36957724
supply & demand.
I had to reject someone for a janitor position because they didn't have a degree and 10 other people who applied had one.
>>
>>36957926

A bunch of liberal arts graduates?
>>
>>36957041
>implying you stayed at Baskin Robbins for more than 6 months.
>>
>>36959241
>he's implying that he was enthused to even work there and that she's missing out
>>
>>36957926
But how is a degree relevant for janitor position? For an office job it makes sense but for cleaning? It just means these people went to school for 5 years longer
>>
>>36956586
This anime fucking sucked how could it drop in quality so much after higurashi
>>
>>36959412
I don't make the rules, I just follow them.
College education is now what high school diploma's used to be.

Everyone has one, so if there is that one rare guy who has no degree, then he looks worthless compared to the rest of the competition.

Besides, a degree shows that you're able to be obedient, follow instructions and do what you're told for an extended period of time all because you're a gullible idiot who believes the whole "Mission" everyone tells you.

College is training you to be a slave.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.