[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you committed suicide yet? Bonus points if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: CxaTop9.png (295KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CxaTop9.png
295KB, 600x600px
Why haven't you committed suicide yet?
Bonus points if your reason isn't "because it would make my parents sad"
I get no bonus points
>>
>>36955817
My sister's have been through enough and it would destroy them. Still family but still its my reason.
>>
Whats the point of killing myself
we all die eventually, im not in a rush.
>>
File: shhh.png (533KB, 931x762px) Image search: [Google]
shhh.png
533KB, 931x762px
>>36955817
Through sheer luck I had sex with a girl and im hoping I can luck myself into another girls pants again in life. Basically waiting for that to happen
>>
Cause I'm ashamed of what people will think.

I wanna move away from everyone. Live quietly without bothering anyone until everyone who ever knew me loses contact. After several years of disappearing, I'll kill myself. Hopefully it'll take a lot of time to find my body. Maybe I could jump from a cliff to the sea with a scuba diving belt. Or buy a boat and shoot myself in the middle of the ocean while my boat deflates.

Hopefully news of my death wont reach anyone that ever knew me. Only then I can die in peace.
>>
File: c133333333.png (25KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
c133333333.png
25KB, 300x250px
>>36955817
Because I haven't finished my first sip of the day.
Don't give me advice until my first coffee of the day is finished, wagie.
>>
I've lived through too much to just give up now. dying is for the weak.
plus I'm a virgin
>>
I can die whenever I want. maybe I'll decide to do something fun or go an hero before I do it. right now I'm not too sure.
>>
File: ZNibwfl.jpg (69KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
ZNibwfl.jpg
69KB, 1440x900px
the fantasy of someday leaving my hometown and backpacking around the world.
>>
File: 1493221236504.jpg (152KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493221236504.jpg
152KB, 1000x1000px
>>36955817
My best friend killed himself despite having a gf, and a successful academic career. Every day that I survive longer than him is another piece of evidence that maybe I am not as pathetic as I think, that perhaps I do have a certain amount of inner strength after all.
>>
>>36955817
I have too much anxiety about buying a gun.
>>
>>36955817
I also don't get bonus points.
If it wasn't for my parents I probably would have done it.
>>
I'm waiting a few years to see if not dreams will be attainable within my lifetime. If not, I'm checking out.
>>
>>36955981
>I can die whenever I want. maybe I'll decide to do something fun or go an hero before I do it

This post actually make a lot of sense.

Many of robots are thinking of ending it without giving yourselves a chance to be happy, even if its for a short time.
You become allergic to happiness in a way, you feel guilt eventually you forget.

A robot on here many years ago back in 09' decided to choose a 'deathday' sometime in the future, strongly rationalizing that it gave him a sense of control over life.
Back then r9k was kinda a different place, so they encouraged him to at least do a few things that made him happy. (making electronic music iirc was one)

In a sense you think of it as "clocking off" work (for use wagies) you see it as a holiday in a strange way.
>>
>>36955910
>his only life goal is to have sex
Ecks dee
>>
File: ferret.jpg (102KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ferret.jpg
102KB, 640x640px
>>36955817
No one would be around to feed my ferret.
>>
I'm going to die anyway
>>
Because I, unlike you faggots, have the willpower to actually push the robot revolution
>>
If you are going to kill yourself why does it matter how your family feels you're going to die you won't know what happened it really would not matter
>>
You don't deserve a revolution. You don't deserve anything from me.
>>
i know id fail and i cant afford a hospital stay.
>>
I like doing things
>>
>>36955817
Because then I can't do heroin and listen to music anymore
>>
Asap. What's an easy way for me to kill myself? I'm in canada.
>>
>>36956682
Cross into burgerland, steal a gun out of somebody's car
>>
File: marvin.jpg (13KB, 274x240px) Image search: [Google]
marvin.jpg
13KB, 274x240px
I tied my belt up to the top of my water heater cupboard today and spent hours just sitting in the cupboard in the dark with the door closed praying for the courage to do it.
I don't know why i haven't.
>>
>>36956696
Sounds like a lot of effort. Anything else?
>>
>>36955892
>>36955981
>>36956473
>>36956590
>>36956665
>>36956677
these are all good (you)s
>>
Because I bought a new Digiornio pan pizza for after work tomorrow and I'm excited to try it, but after that? Sure, death can take me.
>>
File: 1375251237985.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
1375251237985.png
43KB, 542x602px
Im afraid of going to hell
>>
>>36956748
It's a lot of effort for a bigger payoff in the lack of pain
>>
Because I don't want people to have fake sympathy after I die, saying things like "Oh he was such a good guy" and such
>>
>>36956911
This too, I'm not a very religious person but the chance of suffering for an eternity in a much worse way than suffering on earth has me terrified of doing it
>>
>>36956949
aren't there like pills I cantke or something? I hear ODing on heroine is a good way. Anything else?
>>
I killed myself about a year ago. I don't regret it at all.
>>
>>36955817
I'm privileged enough that even if I never get my shit together and am always a fuck up I'll have food and a place to live
>>
>>36955817
I'm interested in how mankind advances.
>>
>>36955817
Because killing yourself takes active effort and living is passive. It's a lot of willpower to overcome survival instinct. Also everyone expects me to suicide and I don't want to give them the satisfaction of being right. But mostly because my parents.
>>
My dad killed himself when I was 6 and for me to put my mother through that a second time would be incredibly dishonorable and unconscionable. I simply can not do it. I must suffer here in the meantime and do my best to go through the motions.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.