[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was chilling at a park just kicking around a soccer ball and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: wine-barrel.png (603KB, 600x783px) Image search: [Google]
wine-barrel.png
603KB, 600x783px
I was chilling at a park just kicking around a soccer ball and saw a dude I knew from high school so we just kicked around the ball and tossed around a frisbee we found and a group of douchebags drove by in a truck not once, not twice, but three times and screamed fucking faggots. What the fuck is wrong with some people? Do they seriously not have anything better to do?
>>
That's pretty much what browsing this board is like sometimes.
>>
>>36955308
I guess it's funny when it's not directed at you. It just pisses me off because my life is already shit and I wanted to blow off some steam at the park and it just ended up pissing me off more.
>>
>>36955363
Pro tip: carry a nice sized rock in your pocket (with a slingshot if you need distance) and hurl it at their car, i started doing this when normies couldn't just leave me alone on my nightwalks, got 3 cars this year so far, dented some faggots side door and knocked out 2 windows, one side and one back window, just make sure you're fast on your feet and know the area so you can have escape routes, the most satisfying time was when i was riding my bike and some dude in a truck pulled up beside me talking shit, i knocked his side mirror off with my palm and sped off.
>>
>>36955292
FUCKING FAGGOT

LMFAO FUCK YOU OP

Kidding. Who cares, I wish I could be them at least I'd have actual friends.
>>
>>36955292
Trumps prez again boys
The white race is getting its spine back. I
>>
>>36955505
>things that never happened : THE POST
i walk at night and nobody would randomly stop driving just to call me a faggot
>>
>>36955600
Believe it or not it doesn't matter, I live in Florida and at night people do it all the time.
>>
Now you know what it's like to be a woman. Hopefully this experience made you less sexist now that you understand what women have to put up with every day.
>>
>>36955600
haha what?
happens all the time you must never go outside
bored teenagers and shit.
>>
>>36955544
I feel like this is more black behavior, wouldn't know, never happened to me before
>>
>>36955292
Those are the alpha wanna BEs. The guys who think they are chad but can't get laid.
>>
>>36955706
No one calls women faggots, dumbass
>>
>>36955706
I don't know, I'd rather be catcalled than insulted
>>
>>36955706
>being complemented is the same as being insulted or even threatened

shut up dum slut
>>
>>36955292
>a group of douchebags drove by in a truck not once, not twice, but three times and screamed fucking faggots.
Does that sound like something someone with a life would do? Who would waste their time doing something like that? someone with serious issues. Guarantee you they were projecting

I wouldnt worry about it
>>
>>36955864
>>36955871
>>36955888
Nice trips on that last one, but you all fell for my master plan!

That's right, I hate women and don't care about them. I was just pretending to care so that you would get upset about my opinion and feed me replies!

I'll take those (you)s and be laughing all the way to the bank.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.