[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I weigh 577 lbs. as of last year (262 kg) and I have not left

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 21

I weigh 577 lbs. as of last year (262 kg) and I have not left my house for 10 months. I live in Illinois.

I suffer from asthma and high blood pressure, and my mobility is mostly limited to my room, which is often too cluttered to move around in.

Since last year I estimate I've gained 40-50 lbs, putting me in the 600-lb range. The only real life person I talk to is my mother, who helps me do day-to-day things like shower.

I am here to answer any questions and talk to you guys in these last few months before I end it all. My mother is very old and she may die soon, after which I will not make it on my own.

Have at it.
>>
I'm sorry friend about your mom. What led you to gain so much weight? What jobs have you worked? What's your daily diet?
>>
>>36955023
Do you have any plans to try and lose some of the weight?
Do you like your current situation or does it depress you?
What would you like to do if you were healthy?
>>
How tall are you?

originold0
>>
>>36955023
When was the last time you jerked it?
>>
>>36955023
List everything you ate yesterday
>>
You know you burn more then 4000 calories a day even if you sat in bed all day right? Is it really that hard to eat under 4000 calories a day?
>>
lol i watch fucks like you on my 600 lb life. none of you make it past age 35 so how old are you?
>>
File: 1493778536275.jpg (1MB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1493778536275.jpg
1MB, 800x1132px
I am sorry for your situation Anon, even if you are responsible for how big you are, I am still sorry your life is suffering in a sense. I hope things are at least peaceful for you in at the moment.
>>
>>36955064
i gained a lot of weight because I fell into a really dark depression after my dad died. I was already fat, but from there I just ballooned. I have not had any jobs in my life.
>>36955104
I have been attempting to eat at least a banana or an apple every day, but I recognize it's far too late for that. My current situation is like a fucking anvil on my skull. It takes over fucking everything.
>>36955105
6 foot
>>36955115
a month, because it's hard and embarrassing. I can usually cum by fucking my own fat rolls, but afterwards I feel so shameful that I never want
to do it again.
>>36955123
I ate a banana in the morning, instant oatmeal with sugar and creamer, microwave pizzas, 3 or four hot pockets, a hot n ready from little caesars, some bbq chips, and a lot of toast with jelly. for dessert I had plain vanilla ice cream
>>
>>36955138
>4000
I'm 4000% certain you're full of shit on that
I have to run 3 miles just to burn 1000, and my diet (about 1000 to 1500 a day) is barely losing me weight
And I spend all day on my feet at work too
>>
File: 1488412968829.jpg (54KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1488412968829.jpg
54KB, 612x612px
>>36955216
>I ate a banana in the morning, instant oatmeal with sugar and creamer, microwave pizzas, 3 or four hot pockets, a hot n ready from little caesars, some bbq chips, and a lot of toast with jelly. for dessert I had plain vanilla ice cream
Holy shit
>>
>>36955138
food to me is like masturbation. It is something i look forward to every day, and unfortunately it is only one of two things that make me happy
>>36955172
i have seen that show many times. the big difference is that they can afford to have the surgery but there's no way in hell I can. i am 30 about to turn 31 in three weeks.
>>
>>36955232
Google basal metabolic rate aspie, and put in 600 pounds and any height above 5'6. It's literally the rate your body burns calories if you sat in bed all day. And how fast you burn calories running has nothing to do with basal metabolic rate, and if your not a lard ass it goes by slower mongo.
>>
>>36955216
>dieting around 1000-1500
>not doing anything
>posts what he ate this morning
>well exceeds more than 2000 calories
you deserve it honestly
>>
>>36955251
yup. i am proud of the banana I always eat in the morning though. I think it undoes a lot of the shit I eat later in the day
>>
Get your ass to misc bodybuilding forum asap
>>
File: nigger.png (12KB, 731x240px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.png
12KB, 731x240px
>>36955232
His BMR is 4300 dumbnigger, and that doesn't account for the truckload of calories he burns getting up from his chair and going to the bathroom, since he's hauling around a ton of bricks.
>>
>>36955023
Do you suffer from an eating disorder? Also, do you have a food addiction?
>>
File: 1494108024659.jpg (6KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
1494108024659.jpg
6KB, 250x226px
>>36955232
lmao LARPing retard trying to pretend he doesn't know what BMR is so he can modest brag
>>
>>36955338
I have never been diagnosed with a food addiction but it's probable. these days everybody and their mother has a food addiction, or a diagnosed "addiction" or "disorder".
>>
>>36955216
It's tough to say what you should or even could do because the weight you've gained can make any exersize or rehab traumatic to your body (both you cario-vascular system and skeletal system could be put into overdrive if you aren't careful at first)
The other issue is you clearly suffer a psychological issue where you are eating for more than just physiological reasons (I've been there too). This makes not eating really difficult, much like quitting a drug addiction

Your idea.to eat more fruits is great though. Every day replace a little bit more of all your meals with veggies and fruits and maybe take some vitamin supplements
You will geel a bit better over time and that can really motivate you to start a true road to recovery
>>
God damn man I feel for ya.

I'm 380lbs. I gained 80 pounds in less than two years after my dad got sick and is now disabled. I'm trying hard to lose weight but it's hard man. I go to food for everything, when I'm sad, happy, bored, anxious, etc. I'm going to try to keto diet and see how it goes but I wish I could help you out bro. I know what it's like to be really fat and it sucks. Some of us have real problems with food just like any other addiction.

I hope you don't end it. I hope you make it man. I really do.
>>
>>36955271
Dewd, why not just attempt to eat like 3000 calories a day? You could still gorge yourself, but just be tactical about it, you'd literally be burning like 1500 calories a day and a pound is 3500 calories.

You'd be losing a pound every two days if you ate complete shit but kept it at 3000 calories, and sat in your chair all day.
>>
Bro fuck it I would take out a huuuugee loan from the bank to have a personal trainer for 2 years and advanced medical treatment. Bro why don't you make the fucking effort to do that and see change before you die a miserable life??? Holy fuck, and I felt bad from having a chicken sandwich and fries and a baloney sandwich for dinner, you ducking consume like 6,000 calories a day no wonder you're like that. You need to change man. Anything is literally possible it's all in your mind. I would blame poor parenting but your dad died so I can see that being an impact, but there's no excuse man you need to fix this, be a MAN!
>>
>>36955388
I fear surgery may be the only long-term solution and I can't afford it.
>>36955396
thanks. i hope you make it too.
>>36955410
because I love gorging myself on sweet things. It is a kind of addiction i suppose, but at this point I've given up on myself.
>>
>>36955396
I was 370 pounds at my peak, 21, 5'11.

I tried Keto diet, paleo diet, and I tried intermittent fasting. They all will make you quit.

If I were you i'd look up BMR, see what your BMR is (probably somewhere between 2,900-3,300 and just eat at the very least 500 calories less then what you were already eating. And do a simple walk, even if it's 10 minutes a day, since your so big you'll burn calories at a wayy higher rate walking then someone skinny.

I'm 290 now and it's been 8 months, the best advice I can give to you is just take it slow, so you don't quit, and also if you take it slow you have less chance of getting loose skin. You might wanna go fast and get it off quickly, but you could assure yourself your goal weight in a year, or you could take a risk with a crash diet and pretty much fuck yourself into giving up
>>
>>36955023
Do you have those gross red leathery legs that ooze fluid?
>>
>>36955442
the concept of masculinity has been lost on me. also,

>it's all in your mind

I've heard all this bullshit before. It means nothing to me.
>>
>>36955467
I meant to say 500 calories less then your BMR, not what you were eating
>>
>>36955396
A good pro-tip is to finish your snacks (chips, cookies, sodas and instant meals) and replace them with your favorite fruits
It sucks at first, of course, but after a week or so of suffering your taste-buds will adjust to the lowered sugar intake and fruits can be just as sweet as a cookie used to be

And feel free to fucking hound those fruits
Eat the shit out of them
>>
>>36955477
no, but some parts of my stomach have oozy blisters on them. still haven't seen any red slimy leathery skin yet so that's good.
>>
How old are you man. At least spend thousands of bucks on hookers and blow before you check out.
>>
>>36955467
>>36955396

Also, me again, a good way to eat low calories but still get the satisfaction is take whatever your favorite meat is that you eat, and put it into a big ass salad.

A big bowl of salad you couldn't finish literally is like 30 calories, so just take that and add whatever your favorite food is, but only a small bit of it.

You get the satisfaction of tasting your favorite food, and you also get full as hell from the salad.
>>
>>36955534
Implying hookers would wanna sleep with him
Implying his ass could find a blow dealer
>>
>>36955534
already answered

original commento, roboto
>>
>>36955451
You'd be surprised how well the human body keeps you alive no matter what
It probably feels like there is no long-term to think about but I asdure you your body will make sure there is; that's literally it's only purpose

Just keep up with the fruits dude. They'll fill the hunger but keep the calories low and you'll start recovering within a week
>>
>>36955599

Man I looked for it and couldn't find it? I'll look again but have you ever considered doing a lot of speed. Speed makes you lose weight FAST.
>>
>>36955023
Scale from one to ten how much do you hate yourself. Also how much did you hate yourself before you gained all this weight?
>>
>>36955023
Do you have Diabetes my man?
>>
>>36955648
see this post friend. he is almost 31.
>>36955271
>>
>>36955666
8 or 9
I only say this because I have been at 10 before.

>>36955711
I don't have any diabetic symptoms but hey, you never know.
>>
just out of curiosity, do you think it's fair to die before your mom and put her through the agony again?

you're 31 so you have 4-10 years left based on my observations from my 600 lb life
>>
how do you afford so much food without a job?
how do you physically obtain so much food?
if your income source is your mother, what will you do when she dies and can no longer purchase/deliver you food?
>>
>>36955757
he'll fuckin WHACK himself BOI.
>>
>>36955023
What is your adress so I can come and fucking kill you?
>>
>>36955023

How do you plan to kill yourself when you can't even leave your room?

Maybe you can live in a state-run halfway house nursing home type dealie.
>>
>>36955757
>how do you afford so much food without a job?
US government rewards you for being fat with disability bux. it's why so many black americans are massively obese because they can get more money
>>
>>36955714

Oh yeah, he answered age but not about taking out a loan or something and going out with a bang, like a fucking hookers and doing blow kind of bang.

And 31 is young as fuck, his heart could handle being on a lot of speed. Not saying it's a healthy route either, and it won't be easy but it does make you lose weight in dire circumstances.
>>
>>36955232
you're not eating 1000 to 1500 a day. don't kid yourself, fatty
>>
>>36955023
pic + timestamp? of your fat folds at least
>>
>>36955757
if my mom dies I will kill myself.
>>
>>36955816
this is why i voted for johnson
>>
>>36955806
I plan on maybe using a steak knife to bleed myself out.
>>
>>36955865
your mom buys you all this food?
>>
>>36955023
You actually sound like a pretty smart and self aware bloke from your posts, maybe there's a slim possibility that you have some sort of option aside from killing yourself when your mother passes away. If you're as obese as you say you are, then there will be NO painless way to kill yourself, I doubt you can make it more than a few steps outside of your house, so you're not going to jump off a bridge or anything. If you try to hang yourself you will snap the rope and pull the roof down around you, not to mention that it will take hours for the pressure of the rope to even fully get through your neck fat and actually kill you. Starvation to death is literally impossible, especially for someone like you.

The only real option you have is poisoning yourself or using a gun. I don't know if you have access to a firearm, but if you do the only way to do anything other than wound yourself is to go right between the eyes and hope it actually kills you instead of making you a vegetable. If you try to use gas or drugs to OD or fill your lungs with poison, then it will take an enormous dosage to have the same effect as it does for other people.

Honestly, get in contact with a good doctor asap, and ask him if there's any emergency way to bring your weight down to a level that isn't astronomically dangerous. If he can use lipo-suction or staple your stomach you might be able to lose 100 pounds and then you have a starting point for at least getting within a liveable weight range. You might never be skinny, but being 200 pounds is a lot more fun than nearly 600 lbs.
>>
>>36955894
yes

she pretty much gives me life
>>
>>36955756
>do you think it's fair to die before your mom and put her through the agony again?
answer me

>>36955879
dude that is insanely naive.
>>
>>36955961

Is your mom fat too?

Do you think she instilled bad eating habits on you?

Do you think she enabled you so she could keep a man in her life who can literally never leave?
>>
>>36955975

Not OP but I think it could work... Maybe if he gets drunk first
>>
>>36955903
Tbh, i'm not suicidal but if I were gonna kill myself i'd jump off a tall skyscraper. You could fuck up and ruin your shit if you didn't kill yourself with the first shot, or survived the OD.
>>
File: turtle.gif (446KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
turtle.gif
446KB, 500x372px
>>36955023
Have you every fallen down? How difficult is it to get back up?
>>
>>36955961
how does she feel about the way you choose to live your life?
>>
>>36955903
I was going to use my dad's smith&wesson but sadly my mother got rid of it. she probably knew my intentions.
>>36955975
no, I love my mom and wouldn't want to put her through that pain again. on the other hand, ever since my dad passed away (leukemia) my mom has had the emotions of a statue.
>>36955984
No, she isn't fat. But she looks absolutely lifeless inside when she talks to me. We haven't had a real conversation in years, our verbal communication is pretty much limited to only the necessaries.
>>36956031
yes, but I was smart enough to make sure there's always something steady to hold onto no matter where I am. My dresser saved me.
>>36956044
no idea, but if she's still a sane person on the inside she's absolutely disgusted. I do not blame her.
>>
>>36955328

It doesn't. At all. How could it? It's just a banana.
>>
>>36956088
but compared to the rest of my diet the banana is healthy. my theory is that some foods "cancel" each other out and that certain fruits can undo the damage of a less healthy food.
>>
>>36956124

You just need to eat less. Why doesn't your mother limit your food?
>>
>>36956124

That's a strange theory.
>>
>>36956124
your theory is wrong
>>
>>36956124

How does a banana break down and remove grease from your body?
>>
>>36956124
That's not true at all. You can eat a 400 calorie doughnut and a pound of celery (about 100 calories) and you would just be ingesting 500 calories. The sugar and trans fats from the doughnut and carbs add even more. But cut out the doughnut and only eat the celery and you are only taking in 100 calories and it would still fill you up and be healthy at the same time.
>>
File: bart.gif (479KB, 400x297px) Image search: [Google]
bart.gif
479KB, 400x297px
>>36955442
> Be banker
> 577lb landmass walks in
> scooter breaks down outside from his weight
> Out of breath from walking to my desk
> his moomoo is covered in sweat and chocolate stains
> Eyes my jar of candy on the desk
> "I need a loan to fight my genetics"
>>
>>36956217
>>36956226
>>36956235
>>36956250
i don't fucking know. it's a theory made in ignorance but it keeps me from giving up completely.
>>
>>36956336

Well, what you need to do is eat less. That is the solution my friend. Consume less food.
>>
File: bastard.jpg (55KB, 570x369px) Image search: [Google]
bastard.jpg
55KB, 570x369px
>>36956336
How long do you think it would take you to starve to death if your mom dies?
>>
>>36955216
>a month, because it's hard and embarrassing. I can usually cum by fucking my own fat rolls, but afterwards I feel so shameful that I never want
>to do it again.

HAH
A

AH
AHHAHA
HA
HAHA
HA
HAHAFADSL

holy siht dude

i ufcking

lold
>>
>>36956420
He would probably last less than a month. His body could easily survive without food for close to a year, but the extreme change from going from eating 6k+ calories a day to nothing would give him symptoms of a heroin addict's withdrawl. Add in his awful circulation and it's cause for multiple heart attacks.
>>
>>36956478
fuck you cunt

yeyfyfgew
>>
>>36956083
If there's one thing that should stop you from committing suicide, it's your mother. I think she has tried to keep you hppy and genuinely cares about you, if she dies you should still at least try to not give up on life because that's what she would want. Your mother would rather see you lose weight and find some worthy cause in life (no matter what it is) then just give up and throw away your life like that.

I get that there are so many things you will never be able to do, simply because of your physical state and the impact it has on your long term body, but there's still a chance for fulfillment and happiness which is worth sticking around for.
>>
Please stream yourself committing suicide.
>>
>>36955023
I'm 260lb at the moment and I feel like death. You're literally twice my size and then some. Can you still walk? What does being alive at that weight even feel like?
>>
>>36956295
>I need a loan to fight my genetics
Lmaooooooo
>>
Fat people are worse than criminals
I have a fat brother
I hate him because he eats all the food
>>
File: 3412412451451242425.jpg (342KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
3412412451451242425.jpg
342KB, 1536x864px
>>36955023
Have you considered the following
>become gangster
>move to desert
>build castle and hire bodyguards with drug money
>get so powerful and feared you can mount the people who disobey you on your walls
>have a little rat thing to feed you 24/7
what could go wrong?
>>
Is pic related you? How does your mom feel about this situation? I'd hate to put my grandma through this, she is basically my mom since my own mom died. I'm in college and have a full time job and I still put her through a shit load of stress. I could only imagine if I became what you are, she'd probably give up on me...
>>
>>36955023
How are you going to kill yourself? How tall are you? I'm at 500 lbs 6'4" and I haven't left my house for several years. Although I'm perfectly mobile I've lied in bed 24 hours a day for 10 years straight aside from getting up to eat, drink, piss, shit and shower. Seriously, how can people like us even kill ourselves?
>>
start smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee. not bullshitting you, this is your best shot at thinning out and living again.
>>
File: 1493341259443-k.gif (29KB, 482x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493341259443-k.gif
29KB, 482x800px
>>36956124
lardball u of superior intellect
>>
>>36955023
You're a big guy.

origino
>>
File: IMG_0602.png (114KB, 416x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0602.png
114KB, 416x357px
>>36955023
what town in IL?

cook county masterrace
>>
>>36958107
4 u
origimamami
>>
>>36955023
How are you planning to end it? A noose made of steel cable?
>>
>>36955023
Have you tried losing weight? I don't only mean by conventional means, but by also seeking professional help.
>>
>>36955023
Go on my 600lb life
Be as autistic as possible so you'll be legendary
>>
>>36958382
Make sure to rattle off tendy greentexts while shitting yourself
>>
stop eating lol
>>
>>36955023
How long has it been since you've seen your dick?
>>
File: 1490234970092.png (567KB, 1360x832px) Image search: [Google]
1490234970092.png
567KB, 1360x832px
I have a lot of empathy for OP and anybody else in his situation. I'm 330lbs and the certain I'd be just as big if I had any family left.
>>
>>36955023
Kill yourself fatass, send yourself to hell
>>
>>36955023
dont die or kill urself we like you goyim
>>
Is OP still here? I would like to orbit him since i have a fat fetish
>>
File: All_Smiles.jpg (103KB, 964x964px) Image search: [Google]
All_Smiles.jpg
103KB, 964x964px
>>36955328
>i am proud of the banana
>>
>>36955023

Lose weight. You can achieve lots if you just eat less and healthier food. Don't kill yourself
>>
Are you a virgin?

origami
>>
Hey man, I live in Illinois too. What county, if your willing to tell?
>>
>>36955328

>This bad of an understanding of nutrition

No, adding health food to an unhealthy diet barely does anything for you. It might address a few nutrient deficiencies that your otherwise awful food choices don't fulfill but that's about it. But when obesity is the main problem, awful food with a banana is arguably worse than just the awful food to begin with because it is a greater amount of calories
>>
You can probably survive a month with no food yet you can't stop gorging yourself can you? You're a good goy for the food companies, they love people like you.
>>
>>36963271
I'm 200 lbs away from being OPs weight. Wanna orbit me?
>>
>>36964773
Hopefully not Cook, Lake, Kane, Dupage, or McHenry counties AKA the cancer belt. So glad I escaped.
>>
>>36958131
>cook county masterrace
literally the worst county in the state and possibly the entire midwest.
>>
>>36955023
One day at a time, just put youreself on a deficit, don't exceed 1500 cals on any day for 6 months probably even longer than that. It should be easy if you don't leave your room, just tell mom not to let you eat more. When you get a lighter (350ish lbs.) start evercising only a little bit at first then more when you feel read. I believe in you bud,don't give up.
>>
>>36955023
>been trying to gain weight for a month as part of getting in shape
>probably burning with exercise most of the additional food I eat
>gained a grand total of 1-2 kg after a month
how do you guys do it, I don't even begin to understand
>>
File: 1494512242058.jpg (15KB, 268x307px) Image search: [Google]
1494512242058.jpg
15KB, 268x307px
>>36955216
>I ate a banana in the morning, instant oatmeal with sugar and creamer, microwave pizzas, 3 or four hot pockets, a hot n ready from little caesars, some bbq chips, and a lot of toast with jelly. for dessert I had plain vanilla ice cream

Wtf. Why do fatasses continually eat so fucking much? Are you not aware that weightloss is like 90% diet? If you ate barely any carbs you'd start ketosis and your body would burn fat like there's no tomorrow.
>>
Because as you get fatter your body wants to eat more also 200 pound male slowly turning into a fstasd
>>
File: 1480175935016.jpg (53KB, 457x446px) Image search: [Google]
1480175935016.jpg
53KB, 457x446px
>>36955216
>I can usually cum by fucking my own fat rolls, but afterwards I feel so shameful that I never want to do it again.

What the fuck...
>>
>>36955735
>I don't have any diabetic symptoms but hey, you never know.

100% chance you're in the process of getting type 2. That's if you don't die of heart disease or some shit.
>>
File: JustGonnaHave1Smoothie.jpg (449KB, 1280x1178px) Image search: [Google]
JustGonnaHave1Smoothie.jpg
449KB, 1280x1178px
>>36955216

That's around 7,000 calories of food that you ate in one day. The average adult man can only process 2,000-2,500 cal per day. That means there's at least 4,500 cal a day that turns into fat. There's 3,500 cal in one pound of human fat, which means you are gaining at least one pound of fat every day of your life.

You are a fucking disgrace.
>>
>>36956217
Because he is a fucking 31 year old man. Jesus Christ
>>
>>36966329
if you're still here, leave your kik/discord/or email
>>
>>36955467
I was 315. Currently 190. Same height. I did keto most of the way but depression has been making me stall on these last 20 pounds
>>
damn I wish I could gain 40-50 pounds in a year

being a skeleton fuckin sucks
>>
>>36956920
I was one of you guys. I didn't leave my house for 3 years. I lost the weight
>>
How do you manage to get that big? It's so alien to Me.
>>
File: 4L_RyiktYJT.jpg (22KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
4L_RyiktYJT.jpg
22KB, 401x401px
>>36955216
>I can usually cum by fucking my own fat rolls.
>>
I'd recommend reading The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg. It's basically all you need to know to succeed in dieting/working out, everything else comes naturally.
>>
>>36955023
I think you're at that point where it's impossible to be skinny again

good job retard
>>
>>36955816
Gotta love our freedumbs
>>
>>36955865
Kill yourself now faggot the food you consume and the electricity you waste is more than you could ever produce you are a burden on your family your country and yourself just end your pathetic existence and make the world better
>>
>>36955023

Have you ever considered taking OTC meds that curb your appetite so much that you skip 3 or 4 days worth of food? I think that would make you lose lots of weight if you only eat 2 or 3 days a week.
>>
>>36968035
What OTCs are those anon?
>>
With that amount of weight, you should have a lot of energy stored. Meaning you can lose a LOT of weight if you had the discipline to not eat for a while and only drink water.

Is it possible for you to get a hold of something like Ritalin? Pretty much takes the urge to eat away and gives you a huge boost in energy and motivation, big downside is that it increases your heartbeat and you've got higher odds at a heart attack. Low dose should work though.

Don't end it, at least not before your mother dies, don't have her go through losing an important relative again.
>>
a little anorexia would do ya good desu
>>
>>36955023
>, who helps me do day-to-day things like shower.
lol
>>
Hey man, I'm sorry this happened to you. I once talked to someone who was 600 lbs and was very sensitive about it and I felt bad for him.

Don't give up, there are ways to improve yourself.

For example, what if you made a tighly regulated building and had someone give you only a certain amount of healthy food, no matter how much you tried you could not escape this building or change your environment, you would then lose weight, might not be very pleasant, also why not surgery? Keep trying different things and stick to them, you can do it!
>>
>>36967191
Don't get me wrong thats a ridiculous amount of food for one day but at his weight more calories are required to sustain that weight. At 7000 cals he is still gaining a lot of weight but no way he is putting on a pound of pure fat per day, the human body isnt even capable of producing that much fat at such a rate.
>>
>>36970453
i get depressed about this it's like a thought that won't get out of my head, like it forces it's way into my mind and intrudes on whatever I am trying to do or think about
>>
op is fat lol
>>
File: 12313312.jpg (28KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
12313312.jpg
28KB, 324x291px
>>36955023

do it sooner, it might shock your mother into dying sooner and saving her the misery

you hamplanet pile of shit
>>
File: wetbreasts.jpg (188KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wetbreasts.jpg
188KB, 1920x1080px
>>36955023

This is wetbreasts. He was a poster on BB Misc forum who weighed more than you and lost everything.

I had the privilege of being around when he started and seeing his journey. Why are people on here so pathetic in comparison? Fucking losers.
>>
File: imagesCAP1TQHJ.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
imagesCAP1TQHJ.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
>>36970853
>Why are people on here so pathetic in comparison? Fucking losers.
what does that even mean?

anyone who does not weigh 600lbs is pathetic by comparison?
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.