[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey r9k, here's a pop quiz for you: I'm a loser in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: cowgirls fans.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
cowgirls fans.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
Hey r9k, here's a pop quiz for you:

I'm a loser in life because of:
(a) my parents
(b) baby boomers
(c) someone else who isn't me
(d) my lack of action and drive in my own life

Let's see how many of you can get it right.
>>
I wanna say D but I feel like that answer only scratches the surface.
>>
>>36954379
>a) my parents
Where do you think my personality comes from?
>>
>>36954399
A and D are the same retard
>>
Now this question is some bullshit, it's got to be more than one.
>>
>>36954379
(e) all of the above Op
>>
>>36954437
>>36954414
You guys can't blame your parents forever. Yes you can say they raised and influence you, but that would apply to EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO HAS EVER EXISTED. There comes a point in your life when it becomes your life and you have to take some responsibility over it.
>>
>>36954414
Sorry sweetie, but once you turn 18, you are your own person. You control your destiny.

If you're not 18+, you shouldn't be posting on this website.
>>
File: the-incredible-hulks-frog.jpg (41KB, 570x561px) Image search: [Google]
the-incredible-hulks-frog.jpg
41KB, 570x561px
600% (d) I ain't even shamed.

Freedom is sweet.
>>
>>36954469
I never decided to become an adult. Its not my life. I just wanna be a son. Ot a father or even just a normal grown up
>>
>>36954379
How does one acquire impetus?
>>
>>36954470
So how do I kill myself?
>>
>>36954514
Wow did not expect that to be original

Well fuck me I guess.
>>
>>36954507
>Not a father or even just a normal grown up
>>
>>36954379
t. butthurt boomer
>>
>>36954470
>never heard of genetics
go away cunt
>>
>>36954599
>blaming something you have no control over
How very convenient of you. Completely allows you to do mental gymnastics in your mind to never improve yourself while still having a crutch to hold onto.
>>
>>36954470
So why am I not allowed fo be a loser? If I'm my own person and all?
>>
i blame my small retard brain and autistic nature
>>
>>36954630
How do I improve myself?
>>
>>36954669
"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink"

In short: Find your own damn water.
>>
>>36954692
Leas me to the water then you fucking retard
>>
>>36954379
All of the above and more tbhwy
>>
>>36954692
What water you faggot?
>>
>>36954630
>never heard of ADHD, predisposition to depression, schizophrenia, transsexualism and other differences in mental state, which either formulate while you're still developing in your mother's womb, either caused by genetics
once again, go away cunt

>>36954692
not sure if bait or you're actually retarded
>>
>>36954599
"Genetics" isn't the reason why you decided to stay home every day watching cartoons and posting on 4chan since graduating high school.

You might be able to blame "genetics" for being unable to attract women, but it isn't a scapegoat for your whole life.
>>
>>36954639
You are, but at least man up and admit it's your fault that you're a loser.
>>
>>36954379
all four are correct but we're only talking about 3 people
>>
It's literally the fault of my parents for choosing to allow me to exist.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.