[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>think about ex fucking NEWGUY#1 >go into rage and chug

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1109.jpg (198KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1109.jpg
198KB, 1280x1024px
>think about ex fucking NEWGUY#1
>go into rage and chug vodka

What the fuck when does it stop
>>
>>36954367
Your own fault for falling for the relationship meme in this day and age. Sorry. Just chalk it up as a learning experience and move on.
>>
Next time don't be surprised bud. If you think you ever find a nice girl to marry and have kids with think again. The new culture propagated by mass media has assured that any female born after ~1970 WILL sleep around, she will lie to you about it and these are her rights as a modern female.
Just thank your lucky star that you didn't get her bitch ass knocked up or else she'd have your cash your kid AND be fucking a new guy in your face. This is the cucked existence for males in the new millennium
>>
File: IMG_1125.jpg (79KB, 920x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1125.jpg
79KB, 920x618px
>>36954405
Fuck me I devoted so much time, not even sure what I did wrong she just blocked me on everything.
>>36954480
What a nightmare, she actually wanted me to get her pregnant we are both 21 and wouldn't mind a kid. women suck. I haven't talked to another girl besides her in a couple years. I have no idea how to even flirt anymore
>>
File: IMG_2573.png (510KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2573.png
510KB, 1136x640px
It doesn't stop. It's a waterslide slick with ethanol and lined with inward pointing spikes. Enjoy the ride!
>>
>>36954834
Oh god I need a deink
>>
>>36954897
I'll top you off brother. My ex never loved me. EVER. She always just tolerated me. And I loved her with my all own heart!

*pours drink*

To the empty void of shit and eternal scars called love!
>>
>>36954647
>not even sure what I did wrong
Most of the time it's not shit that you do, it's you being yourself. It can't be helped.
>>
File: IMG_1141.jpg (116KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1141.jpg
116KB, 640x960px
>>36954950
Cheers robo, I'm sure she loved you she just couldnt love herself

>>36954951
Im HELLA clingy , I just wanted a nice girl to talk to all day and be my friend. I wouldn't say I'm ugly by any means but I guess my constant snapchat and "I miss yous" seemed gay or somthing.
>>
>>36955042
>my constant snapchat and "I miss yous" seemed gay or somthing.
Definitely, but women can take that. I'm sorry to say, it's something deeper. I've seen how robots can make women feel. It's like you're a bottomless pit of despair and she keeps throwing happiness to it, but she doesn't realize it won't change.
I apologize if that's not your case, but it's oh so common around here.
>>
File: IMG_1082.png (284KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1082.png
284KB, 500x381px
>>36955075
what a nightmare. You're probally right, thanks for the input my friend. She told me she loved me and how attached I was to her until she just stopped. Cest la vie. I still have a bottle left and I'm gonna slink around this thread for while. Feel free to drop some more input
>>
>>36955171
well I mainly speak from my own experience because I'm a fucking normie with issues. I had an online friend say these things to me. That's when I learned not to bee urself with any woman. Never tell her how you feel. You're alright, sure you have time for her, everything is just dandy. Only places like this can receive your feels and not die.
I later got a gf, not a beauty but she's a good kid. She likes me but I don't know why, if I had to guess I'd say it's the sex and hugs that overwrite any autistic shit I pull.
>>
>>36954480
you faggots are fucking pathetic
>>
>>36955239
Makes sense cyborg. Women are weird, I play a hard game then when I get one I sperg out with loneliness and they enjoy it for a while and eventually get sick of it. Thanks for your input, I'm sure your gf is beautiful, you're lucky
>>
>>36955345
2cool4skool
>>
File: 1365818043137.jpg (68KB, 516x417px) Image search: [Google]
1365818043137.jpg
68KB, 516x417px
>be me at work
>bartend at club
>pretty good at hiding autism
>group of girls, maybe 8, dancing in front of bar
>a coworker tells me they want my dick
>"how do you know that?"
>"they keep looking at you, asked for you name" etc.
>party is getting pretty late
>one of the girls come up
>ask me for my number
>panic.bitmap
>"..s-sorry, I have girlfriend"
>2 minutes later
>they all begin to leave
>5 minutes later
>entire club decides to leave now that there are no good looking grills around
>tfw I literally ended the entire party with my unfettered autism
>>
>>36955522
Nice digits, Thats alpha buddy. Fuck a roastie, they can go hang at bailys
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.