[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good evening robots, I don't know what to do, there are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
47KB, 632x852px
Good evening robots, I don't know what to do, there are these little shitlords (8-10 yo) who keep playing soccer by my house, and its fucking bal keeps hitting the wall, but this time they fucking hit the front window, miraculous they didn't break it, but I'm done with this shit stains, I would talk to their parents but I know they are niggers therefore don't have a father like the bastards they are. Police won't help, pigs. Please give ideas of how to make them stop once an for all.
>preferably nothing illegal

Please robots you're my only hope, they keep disturbing my peaceful NEET life.
>>
Rat traps. Everywhere. That might work. It just sounds funny in theory.
>>
>>36953920
Go out there with a big ass knife and take the ball, gash it wide open. Pick out the one who looks most afraid at this point and try to put the ball over his head. Deny everything if police become involved later. They won't fuck with u after that.
Also I know some retard is going to suggest asking them to stop, but we a know that shit doesn't work, especially on minority youth. No, they only respond to thinly veiled threats on their life. Remember that shit.
>>
>>36953920
Big fence around your property. Privacy for you, your house, and if they lose it sucks to be them.
>>
>>36953920
I have the same problem except it's literally young pooinloo shitlords who keep playing basketball on my driveway. I don't even know why since I don't have a fucking basketball net in front of my house. Parents pretend they don't understand English but I've heard these retards speak with no accent at all.

I applied 'pesticide' on the grass separating our houses and that stopped the little cow worshippers for a bit. Then I set up cameras (also for the blacks that sneak around at night) which discouraged them from being shitlords on my property)
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 680x818px
>>36954622
Cameras what a nice idea anon

>>36954006
I have considered the knife option often in my mind, but there are old people in the house in front always outside for some reason, so they could be potential witnesses against me. The fucking hag bags.

>>36954491
I already have one, but the little rats step inside very quickly, I have seen them running away only
>>
put poison ivy all over the place where they play
>>
>>36954836
>get a big mean bitey dog
>make it an outside dog
>make youtube video entitled "some weird dog keeps coming over, it's not mine, lol!!"
>call animal control and just don't say anything when they answer
>now you have logs on your phone showing talk times of about 30 seconds
>surreptitiously feed dog hotdogs so it knows to protect your house
>wait for kids to come and get mauled by dogs
>show cops youtube video, "i swear it's NOT MY DOGGGG LOLL!!!"
>show cops call logs and say "YEAH I REPORTED THIS FUCKER AND THEY SAID THEY'D COME OVER AND I GAVE THEM MY ADDRESS AND THEY NEVER DID COME OVER"
>laugh at disfigured mauled disabled retard kids afterwards
>>
>>36954961
/thread

You could also just throw stink bombs all over your yard or better yet spray mace on the grass or throw CS gas pellets when they are out playing.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.