[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are "women" obligated to tell someone they want to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: the future is female.jpg (69KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
the future is female.jpg
69KB, 640x640px
Are "women" obligated to tell someone they want to date that they were born a man?
>>
Yes they are.
organ
>>
either way you have mental illness

would you tell someone you have herpes? yes.
>>
the ones that don't end up in the 1 in 12 trannies that are murdered in "safe" countries like the US, so...
>>
>>36953583
If you fuck someone with herpes you get herpes too.
If you fuck a trans person you don't become trans.
>>
>>36953562
No.
Just like you're not obligated to tell somebody you have AIDS.
>>
>>36953562
i think so yes. but i mean you can always tell.
>>
>>36953622
idgaf you're deception, asking others to join in your delusional fantasy, and i sure as fuck value my time and life.
>>
File: image.jpg (374KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
374KB, 1280x848px
>>36953562
Yes because who are they kidding? There's no way they can hide it FOREVER. The ones who hide it for 4 months deserve to be beaten up.

>but...by then he'll love me for who I am so it wouldn't matter!

As a femanon, if I ever dated a guy and he had a vagina I'd be pissed off beyond words.
>>
>>36953562
Of course. Someone who has had a bad experience with men before may become triggered or worse if they find out they unknowingly had sex with someone who at least at one point identified as one.
>>
absolutely obligated to bring it up at some point

a trans person having sex with you and not disclosing the fact that they're trans beforehand is basically rape by deception
>>
>>36953562
Baby, I don't care if you're from Iran
>>
>>36953562
Genuinely we have a 3 dates rule. On the third date most will tell they were born a man.
>>
File: img000016.png (166KB, 715x1013px) Image search: [Google]
img000016.png
166KB, 715x1013px
>>36953562
nah, it's obvious to any many with a set of working eyes that you were born a man. dumb trannyposters.
>>
>>36954398
>third date
please be a troll
>>
>>36953562
well, if you want to risk getting punched and dumped like a whore by a man who wanted a vagina, you can keep quiet. The one who suffers the most from keeping quiet is the girl(male).
The best possible failure is the dude saying "sorry I can't do this" and leaving, which still breaks the tranny's heart.
>>
>>36953562
If she doesn't and I find out then I'm going to treat him like the man he is and beat the everliving shit out of him.

I have no problem with it if they tell me, we'll part amicably and go our separate ways.
>>
>>36953562
Dating and marriage are fundamentally sexual relationships, so yes
that is, if you ever got pretty enough to pass
>>
>>36954618
Not trolling I'm being 100% serious. If you're really afraid you're dating a tranny wait until the third date.
>>
>>36953872
>rape by deception

You retarded, m8
>>
>>36953562
Trannys dont pass. Ever. This isnt a reallife problem.
>>
>>36954744
stuff like this is literally why trans women end up brutally murdered.
>>
>>36954854
No stuff like dating for a month then them taking off their pants before sex and having a dick is why they get brutally murdered. Unless you're in a 3rd world country you're not going to get killed for telling the person you're trans on the 3rd date. Not to mention 3 dates and you will generally be able to tell if they are crazy enough to want to kill you for being trans and can just cut it off then.
>>
>>36954939
>Unless you're in a 3rd world country you're not going to get killed for telling the person you're trans on the 3rd date

this isn't true at all. also trans women are killed just walking down the street in 1st world countries like the US
>>
>>36955133
Oh I know but I assume you're not going on dates with people you think are that mentally unstable. Think about it like this what's the difference between first date and third date if they're going to kill you anyways.
>>
"women" should tell men that they are a biological male.
>>
>>36953562
Yes. I could be friends with a tranny, maybe even kiss them. But I would hate anyone who let me waste time thinking he's fertile.
>>
If they are not willing to end up as pavement decoration, they better do.
>>
>>36956634
Generally there is a 3 date rule with trannies sorry if I wasted your time though
>>
>>36953562
Yes obviously, what if the guy really wants to have children with his SO? You can't deceive someone like that. It's immoral.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.