[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is doing couples/friends activities by yourself the most creepy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1492396201016.png (279KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1492396201016.png
279KB, 421x421px
Is doing couples/friends activities by yourself the most creepy pathetic thing you can do?

Ex
>hooters
>movies
>dinner
>shopping

Went to a dave and busters once and saw this
>man by self at booth
>orders ranch buffalo wings burger with mac n cheese
>groans like zombie between bites
>orders irish car bomb and downs it in one go
>isnt drunk but does violent movements when picking things up
>locks eyes with every person in dining area
>jogs out with hands in jacket pocket when done paying
>head up as if waiting for bucket of water to rain down after dance routine

This was actually me. I was having a really bad day and lost self respect
>>
>>36953432
God, do people really judge you for habitually eating alone?
>>
>>36953489
Not if you're attractive
>>
>>36953432
Some people clearly think that way. In certain areas, movie theaters won't even sell you a ticket unless you're with someone.
>>
>>36953489
Most of the time they don't even see you.
>>
>>36953489
no. they don't. i have a diner downtown that I got to a lot by myself. Even people in relationships eat alone A LOT, unless they're one of those weird couples that have the same lunch hour and have lunch together everyday. Whatever.

Eating alone is FINE
Going to a movie by yourself is FINE
Shopping by yourself is FINE
Nobody CARES!! They're doing their own SHIT!

>hooters
don't go to hooters dude why would you go to hooters thats the worst place on the planet. thats like what a 12 year old thinks adults do for fun.
>>
>>36953525
>he believes this meme

lol
>>
>>36953538
This. If you are actually out eating with other people I don't pay attention to anyone else around me unless they are being incredibly disruptive. You have to be having very boring conversation to be looking around randomly judging people.
>>
>>36953432
>Caring about how other people see you

Classic beta
>>
>>36953432
Thats Social Anxiety. None of those activities are meant for any specific people
>>
>>36953525
Do Americans really go to the pictures with other people? Youre not meant to talk while watching a movie so what wpuod you even do?
>>
>>36953772
>Hold hands so she can squeeze it when it gets suspenseful.
>Maybe look over at her occasionally and marvel at how cute she is in the pale reflected light of the projector screen and how lucky you are to have run into her in a city of 15 million idiots like you. Then you can give her a kiss on the side of her head and then go back to watching the movie.
>Snacks are cheaper when you share
>Her purse can sneak in three 24oz beers and some candy from the corner store

also

>Youre not meant to talk while watching a movie
Depends on the kind of movie. Me and some friend go to this cheap movie place in our city that plays old, terrible, campy movies. The theater is byob and always devolves into everyone getting drunk and making fun of the movie together.
>>
I go to the shooting range alone with multiple guns once a week. There's usually at least 1 couple on a date there. Nobody gives a fuck.
>>
Movies? Not at all dude, I went to see Logan by myself since they demand ID for 18+ flicks here and all my friends were underage and NOBODY cared, there were a ton of single dudes in the audience
Adults go enjoy the shit they want and don't give a fuck, it's being nervous that makes you do awkward looking shit.
Your greentext seems awkward as hell but it wasn't going to dave and busters by yourself that made it awkward, it was how you handled yourself.
>>
>>36953489
Yes, I used to work as a cook and would hear the serving staff talking about the people at their tables constantly
>>
>>36953577
>he believes its a meme
Lots of theaters did start to bar single men from entering after various shootings out of fear that some loner wanted to make a run at a new high score instead of watching the latest marvel flick
>>
>>36953432
Movies are kinda ok if it's not a romantic movie. Shopping is only creepy if you buy a shitton of stuff, I mean everyone fucking buys things.
>>
>>36953929
>Me and some friend go to this cheap movie place in our city that plays old, terrible, campy movies. The theater is byob and always devolves into everyone getting drunk and making fun of the movie together.

That sounds extraordinarily fun
Damn I wish I had friends
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.